Do Europeans get door to door salespeople?

Do Europeans get door to door salespeople?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pP1U3LdNZ3E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, but here in lithuania the only door to door salesmen are selling potatoes

Jehova witnesses twice a year.
Along with the firemen and their shitty calendars

aint no scoutgirls and their delicious little c..
cookies

Not in Norway at least.

yes you do

t. former door to door saleman

do you buy them?

Rarely. Jehovas are more usual

No

Nope

only jw and charity fund workers asking for monnies

Rarely. It's mostly yanks coming over to sell their religion.

Every weekend (London), but as the other guy said it's just americans who have come to sell their religion.

Not common but they do exist.
What is really common now is receiving calls from energy or tel companies, they are more annoying and persistent then Jeovah's witnesses.
And you know something is really bad if it's worse than that.

kek

>tfw we actually have Girl Scouts selling cookies here

When will the Americanization end

religious people trying their shit, i usually slam the door in their face. *tips fedora*

Very rare for where I live, Jehovah's witnesses come probably one, twice a year.

I've had girls from my local school come around selling chocolate bars for charity, which surprised me because I live in a real shithole suburb

Only the ones selling insurance or vacuum cleaners (these fucking suck). Other than that, we have annual visits from volunteer firemen selling calendars and people from the local mountaneering club collecting membership (these two are cool), we also get the fucking Jehovas (these should've been dealt with 70 years ago, the scum).

did you rape them?

Fucking jehovas
>Be me 3 years ago, living with parents
>Nice summer day, washing my car and listening some music
>Minding my own business when I hear "Hello" behind my back
>See two guys dressed up nicely, ties and all
>Holding a magazine
>Vartiotorni
"Nice house, how many kids do you have" -Witness
>tfw virging beta then
>"H-ha ha n-none"
>"Oh how long have you been married?" -JW
>wat
>"I'm not married"
>"You're not? Have you ever asked yourself why not?" -JW
>"N-no"
>"Here is a magazine which answers your questions about marriage and life" and hands me the magazine
>Look at it
>"Think about it, our doors are always open and we can welcome you as our brother and you can go to heaven. Now we must go, bye" -JW
>"T-thanks bye"
>They leave and I throw the magazine in the bin
>As they're walking at the neighbors house, I but the speakers at full and but this song on
youtube.com/watch?v=pP1U3LdNZ3E
>they look disgusted

Door to door man here. AMA

Usually have a gypsie beg for money once a year and some jehova witnesses, also some kids from the church go begging for donations during the holiday season in december

no, I started sweating because they were slutty leb girls in yoga pants with a school shirt/tie

I've never experienced that. Must be a suburbs/rural thing.

Yes. They selling bread and horses.

did you ever think about raping a customer?

Selling potatoes from a truck. Nowadays they are rare, but in 90s and 00s they visited more often. If you eat a lot of potatoes (I don't), they are useful, probably.
I heard about salesmen aggressively selling shitty vacuum cleaners for insane price (many thousands of dollars), but have never seen them personally.
No firemen, no girlscouts.
Outside I was many times stopped by "Do you want to talk about God?" people ("No, I don't."), but they very rarely visited my apartment block.

Also in 90s and 00s there were almost no cold calling (phone ads/salesmen), but now I constantly get cold calls. Sometimes very aggressive, like people demanding explanation why I don't want to buy their products or calls pretending I called them first. Very annoying.

Only my regional Internet provider but I'm not sure if they do it anymore.

kartupeļi 5 euro

It is illegal in most forms here.

They kinda died out, at least from my experience. I remember a lot more of them in the 90s.
Nowadays it's just charities begging and Jehovah's Witnesses.

We have that calendar scam too, except here it's "chimney sweeps".

>firemen calendars
>scam
It's how volunteer firemen make money to keep the organisation functioning. They also organise bonfires for the first of May here, as well as a few event every year where polka groups come to play.

Well if it's volunteer firemen than that's a different thing entirely, true.
Here it's just scammers dressing in black clothes and pretending to be legit chimney sweeps (linked to good luck in Polish superstitions), selling their "official" lucky calendars.
The actual chimney sweep union has been futilely trying to spread awareness that they have nothing to do with it and it's just all impostors.

Aren't chimney sweeps linked to good luck everywhere? You have to hold onto a button on your shirt if you see one.

We have

>Asian Jehovah's witnesses
>The Cancer Foundation
>Kidney Foundation
>Some dude selling bread
>Some old woman selling books
>Some dude selling flowers
>Occasionally fish

>>Occasionally fish

If it is fresh caught fish from that day, that would be very good. I would buy.

It is. Pretty nice at times and we also have a fish cart driving around every tuesday. Pic related.

I've no idea, but that's exactly what the superstition is here as well.
I wonder if the sweeps get tired off seeing people grab their buttons.

wow, you showed them, didn't you?

Do Jehova witness even knock on muslim homes?