/brit/

im jew

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/237ewm/mods_qa/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for traps

bit gay that

So your argument is: the EU has ruined this country, but everyone in the EU can't wait to move here?

Just *think* for a minute.

Yeah mainly crack

Firstly If the bankers the bonuses the bankers the bonuses it's disgusting.
And secondly if the Tories really cared about it they'd tax the bankers the bonuses the 90%

Food for thought

poster below me is my boyfriend

im boyfriend

there are literally 0 arguments for bankers deserving big bonuses

It's ruined this country but it's still better than Slavic shitholes and Syria

bloody tories

Exactly, if all the eton Tories who went to Harrow school had gone to comprehensives then perhaps we'd still have the grammar schools actually

???

that's not a real bed that's a toy model of a bed

>It's ruined this country
What did he mean by this??

Alri phamolam? Plans for Sunday? Need to go suit shopping, fucking excruciating ngl.

What you doing with your dad today then lads

yeah i will probably try buy some clothes

I had to go on friday and it was fucking painful, was sooo fucking warm.
Debenhams has got some nice cheap suits of the go tho. Might be worth a punt

Do you think my m8s would bully me if they knew I listened to classical music, lads?

I hide the CD under my car seat whenever I'm picking a friend up.

stop being insecure you cuck

No Debs near me and fuck Oxford street desu, will be bedlam.

can't say the words worthless kike didn't hurt me lads

Got up and went for a run at 6, had some breakfast, a shower, watching Andrew Marr, doing some language learning then will go out to get food for work tomorrow.

Erm it's fathers day so I'm going to do a cheeky 5k run to the cemetery, meet my mum there to lay some flowers then run back, get ready then drive up to Frinton to see my grandparents for lunch

really gets the old neurons fired up

>Shopping on Oxford street
Does anyone actually do this? Surely there's far more chill shopping centres to go to in London?

Holy fuark, 'I am the Black Gold of the Sun' is a GOAT-tier song.

Tempted to blast is at 120db

>politely disagree with someone on reddit
>get downvotes

VERY well done pham, bit jealous.

very virtuous mate, and sorry for your loss.

Think it's largely tourists. I shop online and in Soho desu.

Can't stand using Reddit because of this reason.

Even if people make correct, factual points, if it goes against the narrative of what people want they just downvote it and upvote utter shit.

It's annoying as fuck.

original is a top tier classic and even the nu yorican soul version was good though overproduced.

what killed him lad

Nigga fuck your mama, she shoulda wore a condom

Fucking machines

Solid assesment, i'm a fan of Nuyorican Soul/MAW stuff but it gets a bit tiring after a wile.

/r/unitedkingdom has really went to shit since the election last year

it was never good but holy shit they're absolutely fucking deluded and build an identity out of being not-a-tory

what an awful way to go

Vote remain so that my croatian qt can stay here

Not digging this 'pill' gimmick ngl.

>cats sleeping right next me in bed
>suddenly lurches and starts licking her belly right next to my face

Bit grim iah

poo

Yowsah, Yowsah, Yowsah.
^^ 10 (You) prize if you get the reference ^^

who /respectswomen/ here

I took part in the brit/pol/ blitz on /r/unitedkingdom back in the day.

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/237ewm/mods_qa/

Fun times. I miss old brit/pol/.

>posting kancolle
Isnt kancolle a magnet for gay pedophiles?

Mesah jar jar binkz

i identify as a feminist

Went on normieook for the first time in a long time today, saw some bint with over 700 friends unfriended me but not any other people she hasn't seen in years who don't post anything.

Can't imagine why out of 700 people she probably doesn't see she singled me out desu.

same i like the cleaner older stuff more, actually sounds better on my headphones than digital age stuff. not sure why but the old way of sound recording does have depth to it.

>60982979
'Not the right answer mate, no (You)s for you.

I did kek audibly though ngl

is this still a thing?

>not letting Kev in

Bint.

Fuck off monica

Happens to me all the time lad, except I'm reasonably good looking, have a good job etc.

I tend to find it's the old girls from school who thought they were better than me because they were more popular socially. They pick you because they cna go 'god I don't want THAT loser on my friends list look at me cleaning it out' so they can feel some sort of superiority.

Wouldn't worry.

They don't see pics of me going around the world, I don't see their chav children/ depressing wetherspoons tea.

On a DJ Rashad tip hehe

Oh shit

>Cox was a grammar educated, Cambridge graduate in Social and Political sciences, polished off at LSE (the hellmouth of demented europhiles) and into a Brussels internship under Kinnock - ferried off courtesy of the NGOcracy (Oxfam), then budged into a safe seat on an all women shortlist.

>This is an ultra metro-lefty, never had a real job, a head full of UN propaganda and climate change bilge coming out the ears. We see a devotion to the NGOcracy which has so much to answer for, not least the DfID agenda in Afghanistan which was a total catastrophe and a massive waste of money.

>Cox was a very much a born-for-politics careerist, probably earmarked for a ministerial role in the unlikely event of a Labour government, and then up into the higher ranks of the UN community. She is a walking political correctness cliche. Politically, she is kryptonite to democracy. Had she not been killed she would have risen to become one of the most hated MPs.

peterjnorth blogspot co uk/2016/06/an-atmosphere-of-contempt.html

her last name was cocks lol

>Chatting shit about Wetherspoon's dinners
Fuck right off lad!

>!

Hello R3dd1t

Good morning you feckless runts. Ready for another day of torment at my hands?

Excellent.

I wouldn't say I'm good looking but I have a decent job, the ones who defriend me are usually arty farty types constantly posting shit about them doing a poetry night down the pub or whatever so it doesn't bother me that much.

But yeah I guess the superiority thing does make sense. It's quite funny really since a lot of the girls I went to school with who used to be hot are really starting to lose their looks. Must be daunting.

Literally never had food at 'spoons

lmao. Looks shit ngl, would gladly eat one of their brekkies right now though hehe.

ah, so that's how they're different from european migrants...

Trust me lad, if you were vaguely normal but just quiet or not super popular they'll go through and use it to try and make themselves feel better.

Happens all the time. They delete you because it makes them still feel like they have some sort of social power, like they're still somehow in a position to be choosing who they associate with.

It's very,very sad. Take it as a compliment.

kek

>kek
go back to Sup Forums, kid

Corbyn is so fucking low energy 2bh

>got to trek it to Saino's and do a food shop

Fuck sakes.

this is the closest i can do to fucking machines

Sounds like a throwback to when they could pick and choose which guys were allowed to fuck them, before they had kids and shit and no one wanted to know.

Yep.

Cracks me up. Nothing better than seeing all these people who were cunts to me in school with their depressing council houses and kids whilst I have a future.

Feels based.

The fucking Swiss American who's convinced himself he's Irish is fucking ruining this thread with his reddit comics

Imagine being that sad twat sat at home at 4am with his slag mum in the next room fucking her next man posting this shite.

Japanese girls are awful at conversations desu

>Cracks me up. Nothing better than seeing all these people who were cunts to me in school with their depressing council houses and kids whilst I have a future.
>Feels based.

>reddit
im slovborg
take the heh pill kid

*all girls

You have to work. They just collect the dole.
They are laughing at you, m8

Possibly true

maybe conversations are just awful?

lel. They are that dumb, they probably do still look down on me.

>flag
go back to /cum/, y*nk

So an American state (California) has overtaken France as the 6th biggest economy

I guess this is why Obama wants us to Bremain: to keep Europe uncompetitive against America