POLAND JOINS THE FIGHT AGAINST ISIS

Prez Andrzej Duda just signed the documents - 150 Polish soldiers & staff will join Operation Inherent Resolve in Kuwait, 60 in Iraq.

Four Polish F-16 will fight in Kuwait, meanwhile in Iraq Special Forces will be deployed to "counsel and train" anti-ISIS forces.

tl;dr - Poland stronk ISIS we war yuo

m.niezalezna.pl/82092-polscy-zolnierze-beda-walczyc-z-isis-kontyngent-jedzie-do-kuwejtu-i-iraku

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/YBkY
youtube.com/watch?v=pUK7McKN_V8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>150 soldiers
>4 F-16
Very impressive. This will surely deal a death blow to ISIS.

Wow such power projection

>no hussars

even sweden has more than that in place

itty bitty pooland

isis could literally 1v1 you out of existence

We shouldnt send a single man there
Its not our fight

lol duda is a kike faggot turnign trick on dumb and naive polaks

I hope they all get killed

and ISIS sends a hit squad to kill duda and his entire family.

:D

Sending a force that has no ability to make a difference while putting yourself in a higher place on their death list.
Well played Poland, very Machiavelian of you.

baka jew. irritate ISIS just before Pope comes to Poland. ISIS has a reason to assassinate Pope.

Poland defends catholicism from p. Franco.

Don't think so. Poland has a large army and proud military tradition honed by years of being buthert at Russia.

poolanders would immediately bend over and present their twink assholes at the sight of a strong bearded mujahid

>no ability to make a difference
those guys will train hundreds of Iraq soldiers, it will help a little

MY

Tbh tuk, I'll make sure to "Btfo" the next turkroach I see on the street. Just because you piss me off with lies.

Remember that because of you one of your countrymen will get his teeth kicked in in the upcomming days.

BYLI

*"desu turk"

will you fuck him in the ass to prove how not gay you are

nice power fantasy

meme
no need, although I know turkroaches like getting fucked in the ass :^) it's in your genes and tradition

It is a political decision. Poland wants to strenghten NATO forces in its region, so Poland must also show that it is solidary with NATO in other parts of the world.

Besides our army fought in Iraq and Afghanistan, and our special forces were given most difficult tasks to do there, so we have a lot of experience

here's one of your fellow subhumans chimping out vid.me/YBkY

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

>turk talking about chimping out
allahu akbar

Welcome to the fight brother
We will not forget your contribution

You're literally roaches that chimp out in every place there's more then 1 of your. Fucking digusting trash(note that I didn't add human since the word does not fit turks t*rks).

But Poland will be there, which can't be said about such non-countries like Slovakia that don't matter in global politics at all.

thats cuz pooland is filled with stupid dumb asses ready to be used for kike agendas all over the world

face it my fellow "cuntman"

this is no country, it's a whore house and a circus.

pooland stronk

>even sweden has more than that in place

Sweden is not a part of anti-ISIS coallition though. Maybe that's a good thing because you are literally useless from military point of view.

Poland strong.
we are super power again. And we will Save the world one more time.

Wow, you are stupid like a stone. It is always good to send soldiers on remote wars because they gain precious experience. Moreover, it is a political decision. Poland wants more NATO presence in Poland, so it must do smth that would improve its bargaining position.

you're ukrainian though

I've seen you posting in some threads

stfu you nasty kike cunt smegma

warszawa needs to be bombed like dresden

He is not Ukrainian, he is a brown-guy living in Poland. I remember him too.

yet sweden has more shit down there than poland does

really says a lot about poland and its economy. six times the population than sweden, yet one tenth the economy

>yet sweden has more shit down there than poland does

What do you have there? There is no Sweden in Syria, you fucking idiot

thats right you pink little commie kike whore , and I fuck your pink little commie women with my big brown dick

and there is nothing you can do about it

a rozumiesz choćby to co tutaj oto w tym tu poście mi się napisało czy ni w ząb

>six times the population than sweden, yet one tenth the economy
wat

Did they stopped learning mathetatics in Sweden so it can be replaced by islam studies?

> kike kike kike kike

There is no place for antisemites in Poland. You guys were speaking German 75 years ago and removed physically all our Jewish population. Now we feel lonely and sad, without almost 4 million Jews in the country.

Poland is the main character of Earth and the inspiration for Poland ball.

is it a tragicomedy

i don't keep track of the exact populations of third world countries

you're at 45-50 million i believe

all i know is being homeless in sweden nets you more money than working full-time in poland

Im an anti-semite and proud of it you kike piece of shit

semites are shit

garbage

scum

frauds

liars

terrorist

to be killed where they stand

and this semite infested shithole needs to burn in order to be purged of all semitic scumbag bastards

You can be happy that Sweden avoided destruction in WW2 and 45 years of communism. Otherwise it would be even poorer than Poland today.

But circle of history can turn very violently and soon you may find yourself in a country that is unable to pay benefits anymore. Global economy and global migration are very unpredictable things

Turkey avoided both: WW2 destruction and communism but still is poorer than Poland today. That's how you can recognize a real subhuman, i suppose.

It''s understandable you don't keep track of things. Seeing as you making notes or writing might be forbidden in islam it would also prolly cause you to keep track of all the muslims and niggers fucking your mother en masse which might get you mad :)

>Turkey

>poorer than pooland

you have no fucking clue what youre talking about

go ahead and pull some bullshit kike "statistics" out of your ass and post em.

t. stupid as a stone
but hey, i support destroying isis, just dont say its some good thing to send your soldiers to die for kikes

no need to get this mad

>niggers living on the streets in sweden are richer than poles

No. This is Just a tribute.

>All statistics are kike and mend to put down glorious roachistan
Top kek roach boy

>There is no Sweden in Syria
oh but there is! ALLAHU AKBAR JÄVLÄ!

Turkey is not only poorer but also full of brown subhumans like you, who explode themselves in public places. It is also ruled by a guy with IQ of an imbecile.

No need to mem friend, damage is already done and your asshole is next after somalis finish with your mum, you know it and you like it, don't ya boy?

>soldiers to die for kikes
ISIS isn't known for shooting down military aircraft.

thats nothing to be proud of desu

I hop;e that kike shithead duda doesnt chicken out from sending some meatheads to syria.

I want to see some shit blow up in this shithole too.

>implying muslim extremism in the middle-east isn't largely due Israel and shit
oh goy...

>This is want brown people that came to your country want for it
Remove, all of you

I think that you have completely mistaken perspective about your country. When i been to Sweden, i was shocked that people live in wooden "houses" that look like hats and drive even older and cheaper cars than Poles.

You may be "richer" nominally, in this meaning that you earn 3x-4x more in nominal terms, but you must also spend shitloads of money on various taxes and payments, i guess. Also prices in your country are insane. It is good to work in Sweden, save some money and go with it to Poland, but i wouldn't want to live there tbqh

>m-m-muh white

white people are shit, face it.

nothing to be proud of if youre a cumskin

>i was shocked that people live in wooden "houses" that look like hats and drive even older and cheaper cars than Poles.
you get it wrong, atleast in finland theres a culture of not showing off your wealth like a douche on meaningless shit. Same must apply for sweden.
People here just dont really give a fuck about flashy cars you cant even drive on max speeds.
I'd live in a wooden house with internet anyday over some commieblock shithole.

Mate, i don't say it to insult you, i only share my observations with you. Here in Poland people live in 2-3 floor detached houses made of brick even in poorest villages, while most of "houses" that i saw in Sweden looked like fucking wooden barns. Seriously. I even rented a room in such "barn" few times. I also know how insane taxes and prices are in Sweden, so it is not hard to guess that high income is also consumed there much faster. 1000 euro is enough in Poland to live on very nice standard, in Sweden it wasn't even enough to survive 2 weeks for me.

well come to finland and you'll need 2k euros

>F-16
Literally poorfag: the jet

oh yeah.. and thats mostly because of EU for sure.

rip isis

you also should send hussars and victory over IS will be definitely yours

Our F-16 are modernized versions though

youtube.com/watch?v=pUK7McKN_V8

Still pretty poorfag though
At least get F-15s or something

>our

those arent even "ours"

they're leased and to be returned to murka once the contract is up.

time to fucking learn how to build jets if you want "ours" and not paying kike loans for equipement that isnt "ours" like a dumb poolak this shit hole is rife with.

>they're leased and to be returned to murka once the contract is up.

Stop spitting pure bullshit out here, sick man

HEY IVAN

WHY DONT YOU SEND SOME SOLDIERS HERE TO CONFISCATE THOSE F-16 JETS AND CAUSE THESE RETARDS HERE SOME PROBLEMS FOR THEIR YANKEE COMRADES.

GIVE THESE RETARDS HERE A LESSON.

Poland is out there in Syria to instruct and do reconnaissance, not to bomb hospitals and schools like the Russian subhumans do, to boost refugee crisis in Europe.

You know that medical services are free-of-charge in Poland if you are insuranced? You act like a disturbed person, maybe you should use them?

This, close borders and know peace.

I live in a disturbed pseudo-country run by kike crooks and criminals

i've full rights to be disturbed

first this shithole must heal itself, then maybe I'll consider it.

Just move out if you don't like Poland. Borders are open. You are only making an idiot out of yourself now.

KURWA
U
R
W
A

p-poland is first world, i p-promise!!

I've got a better plan, how about I stay here and help remove assholes like you?

this is absolutely not our war and for sure we dont owe NATO anything. I dont see any benefits from getting ivolved in Kuwait and Iraq. Our geographical position in central Europe should be more used by NATO (more military bases, more forces stationing etc.) instead of making our soldiers train khaki-people on desert

How about you just stfu?

You can do shit, retards are less than 1% of society.

how about you go fuck urselves with dragon dildos up the asshole

not my thing... but anyway, where are you really from? and why just not fuck off if poland is such a shithole?
Or you could just overdose on dragondildos

>more military bases, more forces stationing etc

what are you trying to do, bankrupt our yankee comrade "protectorates" even more so than they are now???

you know all that shit costs money, and the last wall street crash didnt help either

You are talking to a mentally disturbed person. You can see by the way he writes that he is clinically stupid.. Such people don't have a chance to get a good job and live normally in the society, so they need to burst out their frustration and anger, but they are too weak to do it in "real world", so they do it in Internet instead. It is a form of autotherapy for them, so the best we can do is to ignore, i guess.

Says the guy who wants to assault somebody based on his looks.

t. turk
Why dont you fuck off to turkey if it's such a grand shithole? I mean what the fuck is wrong with you whining pieces of arab trash?

look at you DUMB POOLAK KIKE

you think you know something about me

you're just as stupid as 80% of the stupid DUMB POLAK KIKES that infest this shit hole

because were here to conquer, take your clay, your gold in your coffers and women, and we're not bullshitting about it.

Oh look yet again we're pushed into not our war.

>START THE WAR, DUMB POLACKS WILL PAY IN THEIR BLOOD. XDDD

Just like in 39 by England, while France watched it slothful.

hehehee.... trying to be funny and only succeeding to be cringy.

youre the faggot that has problems with it, not me.

Also, I find it funny how hated we're here, yet threads with "Poland" in it get shitton of replies.

Something isn't adding up here.

Some of your posters are really fucking retarded, thats the thing.
like this dude

Have you seen posters from Finland?

They literally win autism and butthurt competition.