Two most antisemitic nations in the world

My choice: Germans and Russians

Germans are an obvious case. They killed all our Jews, and they would gladly do it again to avoid paying compensations to last Holocaust survivors and giving submarines to Israel for free.

Russian antisemitism is most brutal, primitive and antihuman imo. I met many Russians and all of them were fanatical antisemites. What's funny about their antisemitism is that they usually call "Zhidy" (jews) people who are not really Jewish, but simply dislike Russia, and at the same time call "real Russians/Aryans" authentic Jews who are installed on high positions in their government. Anyways, Russian antisemitism is something exceptionally disgusting that looks like a half-official state ideology.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_liberation_of_Poland
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Poles.

At first they've attacked our radio station and then they started building death camps for Jews in their country.
Germany and Russia marched into their country to stop those insane Poles and save the Jews. But we were already too late.
Even today you can see the remains of those horrible Polish crimes in cities like Oświęcim, Poland.
Never forget.

And as we are talking Polish fascism is on its rise again. As we are talking they're planning their next traditional conspiracy against Germany and Russia.

>What's funny about their antisemitism is that they usually call "Zhidy" (jews) people who are not really Jewish, but simply dislike Russia, and at the same time call "real Russians/Aryans" authentic Jews who are installed on high positions in their government.
So you're saying they hate shit cunt Jews but not good cunt ones? How is that antihuman again?

>So you're saying they hate shit cunt Jews but not good cunt ones? How is that antihuman again?

No. I mean that they are too stupid to find out who is Jewish and who is not.

Russia and Germany aren't that anti-Semitic desu

What is the problem with antisemitism? Are you not antisemitic? Why not? Are you a Jew or freemason or something?

If I decide that I don't like the Jewish culture, abrahamitic religions, semitic languages and all, it's my personal opinion. Semitic-speaking peoples are strange. They're not like us.
And what's the problem? Will you discriminate against me because I don't have the same opinion as you? Tolerance only allowed for semitic people or what? I think you are anti-European, germanophobic and russophobic.

> taking ADL seriously

Leader of this organisation Abe Foxman was saved by Polish catholic family from nazis, just like hundreds of thousands of Jews.

> From nazis
from Polish death camps, you mean

the most anti semitic today is probably some arab nations

It is pathetic how Westerneuropeans try to blame muslims for antisemitism in their countries.

First German Reich flag speaks the truth

Accept more refugees, toliet cleaner

Some Russian folks have that "zhid" thing indeed, but I doubt it is that many.
On other hand we have strong connection with Israel through rus-speaking people there, not neccesary jew, and our relations are getting even warmer.
f man, in old times, it's we who lived in their state, we have old history. Antisemitism started slowly with adapting Christianity from Byzantium.
Jew here say, antisemitism among folk is everywhere (means any country), more important situation in government.

>Polish people deflecting the fact their Polish death camps killed more Jews than Germans
Disgusting honestly

The most antisemitic nation in the world is Israel

really makes u think

>Germany
>antisemitic
Well not yet, but we are imprting anti-semitism at the moment

But it's true. You kill thousands of semitic people anually.

>Germans rounded up Jews
>Poles killed and betrayed Jews
>Russians liberated Jews from Polish death camps

We knew and tried to stop them in 1920 together with Soiet help. Sadly Soviets got btfo and didn't dare to help the poor jews till they allied with Germany. We were kinda successful and defeated their army, but Entente ordered us to stop, because they didn't believe how horrible Polish death camps are.

> Czech Republic
> defeating anybody

>Russians liberated

.. with unbuttoned flies

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_liberation_of_Poland

Antisemitism only refers to the hatred of Jews.

We even use it to describe Arabs who murderously hate Jews.

>attacking tanks with cavalery

Back then in 1919 Polish state didn't fully exist yet, and these guys who fought you were amateur volunteers.

Czechoslovakia wasn't also fully formed yet.
lol sure, excuses

Polish forces under the command of Franciszek Latinik were weaker than the Czechoslovak forces. At the end of World War I, Poland was fighting in border disputes with all its neighbors, and during the war with Czechoslovakia the main force was committed to the fighting in Eastern Galicia with the Ukrainians.[7] The Polish army had a strength of five battalions, with the aid of four riding crews and artillery batteries. The guns also had approximately 550 members of the gendarmerie and around 6,500 local Polish volunteers. Polish forces were reinforced during the war.

>boo hoo we have lost because we can't build a proper armyyy ;__;
Maybe if you are fighting everyone, you are the problem

Poland had to fight all its neighbours at the same time, because it was the only way to gain territory at that period. It was a time of chaos after WW1.

how do you even quantify "antisemitism"?

And what is the methodology that was used?

No one in Iran hates or cares about jews but plenty of people hate zionism. The makers of this chart probably equated that with hating all jews just so they could get a nice scary map

> half-official state ideology

wew
where the fuck do eastern europeans get this shit? " "anti-semitism" is an official state ideology", "hooligans are a part of kremlin's hybrid warfare", "russia will invade norway/poland/sweden"

do pogroms still happen in russia?

yes

every day
every hour
say them in brussels to send more troops in poland

t. gazeta wyborcza

How do you know about Gazeta Wyborcza? :)

>t. gazeta wyborcza
kek, slava Rossii!

>two most antisemitic countries
>in top 10 countries where Jews live

>I met a lot of Russians who are brutal savages blah-blah

Hello Polish intellectual xD

Пpивeт pycь :3 я люблю тeбя бpaт тyт вce pyccкий дaвaй cyдa Пyтинa

Cлaвa Пyтин cмepт apaбcким мapaкaнcким жидaм !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Я тyт тoжe хaхaхaхaхaх пpидoт вpeмa и Изpaиль бyдит вac pyccкий :)