What is her endgame?

What is her endgame?

to bankrupt intel

There is no "endgame" only to continuously vomit shitty drivers until I switch to Nvidia out of desperation.

Honestly didn't know that was a woman desu

/thread

Her goal is to free Palestine from Isreali military occupation.
Ever wondered why AMD didn't go under when it was bleeding hundreds of millions a quarter?

Saudis.

Just kidding, she's after making money you fucking idiot

she is a queen

The advancement of technology and Open Source initiatives that rely on industry collaboration and fosters competition and cooperation.

>still has closed source drivers
>closed source microcode
>closed source ring -3 security co-processor listening on the network ready to rape you
for some reason, I don't think so

Eh, you really can't fuck with the NSA and tell them no

As far as proprietary drivers, they still have secrets they need to protect. They won't win any EFF awards but they are one of the few fortune 500 companies openly advocating, and practicing open source.

>Eh, you really can't fuck with the NSA and tell them no
There is no evidence that the NSA, or the US Government in general, required Intel or AMD (or ARM for that matter) to include these "security" co-processors.
NSA captures the vast majority of their data in transit anyways.
>As far as proprietary drivers, they still have secrets they need to protect.
Really shitty secrets. Fuck them and fuck their shitty drivers. Were they open-sourced, they would actually improve in quality.

>There is no evidence that the NSA, or the US Government in general, required Intel or AMD (or ARM for that matter) to include these "security" co-processors.
You mean apart from the fact that they are there and that the NSA has the private information of every single CEO and board member of every company.

How can she look so fucking smug all the time. Is it the chink genes?

>and that the NSA has the private information of every single CEO and board member of every company.
In that case, you cannot trust any software or hardware that you did not create yourself.
GG

Crashing the HEDT market with no survivors.

Yes? Welcome to the snowden leaks.
You're a few years late on understanding this.

The Snowden leaks did not show that the NSA or the US Government was blackmailing any company or corporation into cooperating, they used legal writs.

It showed that the NSA had the capacity to blackmail companies, politicians, etc, etc.

>blackmail
You keep using that word, but I don't think you know what it means.

It's called pressure. But in reality, the NSA is the deep government, and they have enough pressure to get corporations to do what they want. You know why?
Because they can literally get what they want by force. If they ask you to let them install some hardware on your servers or whatever, you either let them, or they install it without telling you about it.

Same with AMD and intel, you either cooperate or they add stuff without you knowing about it. Either way doesn't really matter, AMD nor Intel have a choice in the matter other than fighting it in a legal system which they will lose as the entire court case will be wrapped in national security and therefore not be allowed to hit the court system.
There is no legal way to stop the NSA from doing what they want.

>the deep government
If one conspiracy theory is true, does that make all conspiracy theories true by extension?

Vrashing the desktop CPU market.With no sirvivors

I'm not sure what your criticism is. Because most conspiracy theories are false, they're all false?

In 2014 you were telling me that the NSA wasn't spying on people.

I'm saying that you need evidence to actually prove your theory, and you don't have enough.

You might as well say that the CIA is blackmailing people into placing security backdoors because they can blackbag people in the middle of the night.

Now what the fuck are you talking about?