User, is that an iphone?

user, is that an iphone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vm8zC2VAr8w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

N-n-no I'm not s-sheep

a-are they going to be sued?

They are chinese, apple can't do shit

I'm gonna be so mad if that's the actual design, not a decoy sent out to troll shitty rumor blogs.

my card is primed and ready, just announce that shit and im buying it minute 1

The verge put out a video on the OP5 and confirmed that this will be the design

"So is it like a shitty Chinese copy?"

Fucking release already
I'm using a shitty HTC phone that goes from 100% to 0% battery instantly when it feels like it.

>have a galaxy note edge
>people still ask if it is an iphone
The majority of normals don't even know what an iPhone looks like, just that it is a rectangular smartphone.
It doesn't matter what phone you get, it if looks nice you'll probably be asked if it is an iPhone.

Consumerist cuck

>be me
>little kid way back in 2008
>with my mp4 player
>hey user is that a iphone
i didnt even know what iphones were but i just nodded

kys

Technically if he has he would have gotten an iphone 7.
This is a half the price chinese copy.

You are either the 1%, or you're just dumb. Probably just dumb

>little kid
>2008

9+9 is 18

>tfw I share Sup Forums with people born in 1999

>never seattle
what did they mean by this

They hate grunge and Kurt Cobain.

So what?

>being a wizard

People born in '96 are already 20 years old.
How does that make you feel old fag

lmao what?
how the fk does that get confused for an iPhone?

Like I'm nine years older than you

normies are retards

Nice! Can't wait to learn Chinese to get my warranty

Why? It's a good looking phone

I'm kinda regretting not holding on for a bit longer before getting my 3T. The black version came out like a month afterwards, I have the carbon fiber whatever cover on it and it would look perferct with the black metal

Or then I could have waited for four months to get this one, I like the camera position more than on the 3T

>never settle
>settles for ultra shit tier applel design that completely fucks antenna signals, nfc, and wireless charging capabilities

You forgot the cringe worthy ads with Indian "celebs" even when they use iPhones

I'm completely ignorant. Does that mean bad wifi too or is that not a part of the antenna lines ?

for fucking what?

Never had a problem with wifi

Man I sure hope I'll have eventually enough things that occupy my life by the age of 29 that I'll stop visiting this autistic neet weeaboo hangout.

How does it feel to have failed at life this hard?

You'll still be here, there's no way out.

No, that's a OnePlus.

I know...

>projecting
The moment you find something that occupies your life that doesn't also make you want to kill yourself Sup Forums will hardly come across your mind. I'm only here because I caught a bug the past week.

That's a strange thing to hope I think, you're basically wishing that you'll have so little free time you're unable to browse a web site. I don't know why you would stop visiting x site just because you're a certain age anyway. You won't become a totally different person when you age, you'll still be you and likely have similar interests. And you get used to certain kinds of things anyway so it will be hard to move onto a different platform. Shit man, I've been on Sup Forums for what, ten years soon. Forums feel slow and clumsy compared to imageboards

What occupies your life?

No. I'm wishing I will find much more enjoyable things in life that I'd rather spend time on that I'll someday forget about this place altogether. I've already reduced my visit frequency to 2-3 times a month and feel much more like a passerby than an inhabitant these days.

So will you actually be able to buy one of these or will it sell out immediately?

I don't really get this attitude people have with Sup Forums. "I like this site so I browse it but man I hope I won't be coming here in the future", makes no sense to me. Why do people even visit Sup Forums if it's such a horrible place

Studying and working part-time like the average person my age. Though it's really the socialization that made me happier.

Who cares how it looks, you know damn well why people buy oneplus.

Does it have NVMe? If it does, it is. If it doesn't, it isn't.

I do that stuff too, I still have time to get my jollies on Sup Forums. I mean I'm sure you still browse the internet so why is this one specific site off limits

Because I have nothing better to do right now you halfwit. Did you even read the thread?

UFS.

You could browse another website

Do you really need an explanation as to why some websites on the Internet are better than Sup Forums

I could and I do.

I wonder why you bothered to point out something so obvious. Feeling a bit defensive?

I do when somebody insists that Sup Forums sucks but still browses it. If I want to discuss something online, I can do it here with a range of boards dedicated to different subjects. I don't need to deal with usernames, threads are more active than corresponding discussions on different forums, if I want to include a picture or video, I can just embed it right into my message instead of uploading it onto imgur or somewhere and slapping it into the body with archaic BB code. Sup Forums is great

About what? I just don't understand why somebody comes here if they hate it. I've never understood this strange outlook some people have here, along the lines of "I'm only here because my life is a mess" and longing for a better time when they won't have to endure this place anymore. I genuinely enjoy frequenting this place

>muh hugbox

Then it's dog shit.
Why oh why can't Android manufacturers into NVMe? Samsung especially.

wut

disgusting to even think about it
fucking newfags

Because it's useless? OP3T was already faster on app loading than iPhone 7 and it was using fucking emmc.

Because OKC thunder bought it.

If the release date of the 1+5 phone is today, does that mean that i will B able to purchase the phone from their website later today? Some websites are saying that today they can only be purchased at the company's pop up events.

Rajeet please.
Do you guys even have customer support or any kind of accessory supplier?

Do these make phone faster?

>OP3T was already faster on app loading than iPhone 7 and it was using fucking emmc.
youtube.com/watch?v=vm8zC2VAr8w
Uhh user, care to try that one again?

ITT: Average opo user

>I just don't understand why somebody comes here if they hate it.
Really? You don't? Look at the number of Reddit screenshots that get posted on Sup Forums.

Holy fuck. I can smell the curry coming out your broken English!
The pajeet meme is real!

Me like one plus one :)

Regards from Kulilleeee India motherchops

Average OPPO users. Add the Philippino selfie people

Shame OnePlus never get traction there.

If the release date of the 1+5 phone is today, does that mean that i will B able to purchase the phone from their website later today? Some websites are saying that today they can only be purchased at the company's pop up events.

I guess I'm dumb but I'm not connecting the dots here. It's just like, if I didn't enjoy a site, I would probably just forget about it and stop going there. If I enjoyed it I wouldn't see a reason to stop visiting

Me when somebody ask for one plus one date release

Heart=hate

Why has this board been so infested with iShills lately? This cancer is in every thread about android phones

Am I the only one here that thinks it doesn't look like an iphone. Maybe on this shitty pictures but irl it look fine.

Oh I get it. Of course you think Sup Forums is great because all you can compare it to are Reddit tier websites.

There isn't really that much knowledge to be picked up from here that couldn't also be acquired via much more efficient ways. The hobby boards are there for people to procrastinate on their hobbies, most of the time.

Me when I get the one plus one

Me king of kindss 8mb of gigaram

How much does apple pay per post?

>
Google pixel master race you fucking Indian

>when ladies say you have iphone
>me said no, me one plus five
>she said six
>so I gave her sex

Motherfucker, I'm just trying to get Android OEMs to smarten the fuck up and close the gap instead of engaging in meaningless spec pissing contests like "who can stuff in the most mAh before their phone detonates?" or "who can stuff in the most RAM?", etc.
Fuck outta here with the iShill shit.

I like my One Plus 3T it's a nice phone but it's true. Brands like Xiaomi, Oppo and One Plus phones are ridiculously popular in India.

I think my next phone will be an iPhone. I don't want to belong in the same demographic as fucking disgusting Pajeets.

Kill the apppppleee
Apple is bad like snek

I don't really know what a reddit tier site is besides reddit. In any case, I'm not really in it for knowledge, I just enjoy reading and posting stuff here. If I want to see a video, I'll probably go on youtube, if I want to discuss x thing, I'll be on Sup Forums. If I want to know something specific, I'll look it up somewhere. There are also a couple forums I'll check on every now and then, of course they're really slow so it's more of a once a day or every couple days thing because there's not a whole lot that gets posted

Buy one plus five my sweeet baby's

>I don't want to belong in the same demographic as fucking disgusting Pajeets.

lmao

As I understand it, basically you're baffled as to why anyone might not share your personal experience and opinion on a website.

Very tasty water me like shoowers on there pool

One plies fueve is good

>doesn't want a phone used by pajeets
>wants a phone made by pajeets
30%

I understand that somebody might not enjoy Sup Forums, but I don't understand why they would keep coming to Sup Forums if they don't enjoy it

Show them Rajneesh Americans very dumb
Me blade perform his neck with very violence
Anger on my boody

>keep coming to Sup Forums
Alright this is the second time now. Do you have ADHD or short term memory loss or something? I don't 'keep coming to Sup Forums'. I've been sick for the past week and run out of better things to do. I mentioned all of this earlier. Jesus christ I guess it's time for me to go now.

You're here right now, so you do indeed keep coming here, even if less frequently

Damage control much? Have a nice life.

Where's the damage? Also I meant to add to my previous message, even when I'm in a situation where I have nothing better to do, I still would not do something I don't enjoy. So if I did not like this site, I simply wouldn't come here. So it makes no sense to me why you would browse this place even if you're ill. It leads me to believe there is something you like about this place, I can't think of another reason why you would have Sup Forums open in a tab