OnePlus 5

If the release date of the phone is today, does that mean that i will B able to purchase the phone from their website later today? Some websites are saying that today they can only be purchased at the company's pop up events.

how does 5 follow 3.5

Pajeets can’t count

Why don't you just wait until they can catch up with the backlog of orders they'll have? Just wait 2-3 weeks.

OnePlus is a Chinese company, dumbfuck. The number 4 is "unlucky" in China. You'd know this if you had half a brain and left your basement.

fuck off gook
learn to count like the rest of the human race

Same reason many Americunt buildings don't have a 13th floor. Because of braindeadism.

I'm not Chinese. Learn to read Wikipedia pages in your free time so that you're less of a mouth breather.

Only pajeets buy it you fucking retard.

I buy them and I'm a white American. OnePlus hardware is flagship-tier for cheap and you can unlock the bootloader.

Sure Rajeehsy, whatever help you sleep at night fucking snek fucker.

no that's because they think it would be bad luck

gooks are Korean, you mean chink

This thread is full of toxic shit posting. The irony being that you'll get triggered if their le memes are from reddit and cry on how cancerous they are.This pajeet shit should be banable. Can't have a fucking discussion on here without all this faggotry.

Phone looks good.
Euro pricetag will be crazy though.

>fucking snek fucker.
Literally what?

Bad luck is not a real thing
A name is nothing and doesn't influence reality.

Still Americunts feel to not "name" a floor to a "bad luck" number.

You literally cannot make this stuff up. Unless of course your whole society is based on an imaginary sky fairy.

>bought a 3t two months ago
did i fuck up or will this one be more expensive anyway?

lmao look at this edgelord who just realised god isn't the thing everyone said he is and now feels the need to act smug on the Internet because he found out something billions have already discovered before

>ho just realised god isn't the thing everyone said he is

Dude, I'm Dutch. Most of us are completely god-free. God never has been part of reality for us.

>dutch
explains a lot

It is made by chinks and apparently 4 is an unlucky number or some shit.

>Headphone Jack
>Snapdragon 835
>Cheaper than the S8
Literally looking for a reason not to buy this phone

Is there going to be some kind conference/event for this today or will they just release the info for their new phone on their website?

both?

Yeah you fucked up
How did you not know they were bring another phone out?
They've been advertising for months.
Retard.

The conference finished about an hour ago. All the their website.