Screenfetch is just the Linux equivalent to fidget spinning

Screenfetch is just the Linux equivalent to fidget spinning.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twm
raw.githubusercontent.com/chiru-no/cloveros/master/home/user/screenfetch-dev
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thank you for posting.

yea why do you think most osses have fidget spinner logos?

>4.11.3

>3.13.0

>
>4.10.0

>4.2.0

>3.16.0

Latest stable is 4.11.6. Time to update your kernel.

I showed you my d please reply

>what is LTS

> he fell for the LTS meme

but why?

Pretty much.

hi
fuck the nazi janittor

Something new.

so neofetch is all good right?

this is just the PC equivalent to fidget spinning.

Actually, I can even run x11 on this beast.

Minix has nothing to do with Unix tho.

No; only faggots use neofetch.

It's nix-like, it's POSIX-compatible.

Long Term Spinning

It's a lowercase-u unix

Too bad I can't shit post with this thing, can't pass through the google captcha with bare text.

>os
>cloverOS
>kernel
>ARCH

0/10

There are ways, if you know how to search for them.
download image from legacy recaptcha
upload proper text
?????
Profit

How do you get the yellow, green and red titlebar buttons?

What's that terminal font? It's sexy.

lost

They're from the theme.

colorscheme plz, what wm btw?

What DE is this? it's beautiful

Sorry, I'm autistic. Didn't see... the screenfetch

>8.1 jessie

why are you not running latest 8.8 though or stretch since it got released

Mate

sudo apt-get / pacman / emerge install xfonts-terminus

what is that ulrta comfy DE/WM?

see

Pretty much

>Using an NSA compromised CPU

>using a NSA compromised Distro/initsystem
>using a Chinese botnet browser

>using NSA compromised internet

>living in a world with real people

>living

this round is on you my friend

Ubuntu provides specific repositories of nonfree software, and Canonical expressly promotes and recommends nonfree software under the Ubuntu name in some of their distribution channels. Ubuntu offers the option to install only free packages, which means it also offers the option to install nonfree packages too. In addition, the version of Linux, the kernel, included in Ubuntu contains firmware blobs.

The “Ubuntu Software Center” lists proprietary programs and free programs jumbled together. It is hard to tell which ones are free since proprietary programs for download at no charge are labelled “free”.

Ubuntu appears to permit commercial redistribution of exact copies with the trademarks; removal of the trademarks is required only for modified versions. That is an acceptable policy for trademarks. The same page, further down, makes a vague and ominous statement about “Ubuntu patents,” without giving enough details to show whether that constitutes aggression or not.

That page spreads confusion by using the misleading term “intellectual property rights”, which falsely presumes that trademark law and patent law and several other laws belong in one single conceptual framework. Use of that term is harmful, without exception, so after making a reference to someone else's use of the term, we should always reject it. However, that is not a substantive issue about Ubuntu as a GNU/Linux distribution.

Gentoo includes installation recipes for a number of nonfree programs in its primary package system.

Fedora does have a clear policy about what can be included in the distribution, and it seems to be followed carefully. The policy requires that most software and all fonts be available under a free license, but makes an exception for certain kinds of nonfree firmware. Unfortunately, the decision to allow that firmware in the policy keeps Fedora from meeting the free system distribution guidelines.

Debian's Social Contract states the goal of making Debian entirely free software, and Debian conscientiously keeps nonfree software out of the official Debian system. However, Debian also provides a repository of nonfree software. According to the project, this software is “not part of the Debian system,” but the repository is hosted on many of the project's main servers, and people can readily find these nonfree packages by browsing Debian's online package database and its wiki.

There is also a “contrib” repository; its packages are free, but some of them exist to load separately distributed proprietary programs. This too is not thoroughly separated from the main Debian distribution.

Previous releases of Debian included nonfree blobs with Linux, the kernel. With the release of Debian 6.0 (“squeeze”) in February 2011, these blobs have been moved out of the main distribution to separate packages in the nonfree repository. However, the problem partly remains: the installer in some cases recommends these nonfree firmware files for the peripherals on the machine.

Debian's wiki includes pages about installing nonfree firmware.

Mint does not have a policy against including nonfree software, it includes nonfree binary blobs in drivers packaged with the kernel, and it includes nonfree programs in its repositories. It even includes proprietary codecs.

Ubuntu provides specific repositories of nonfree software, and Canonical expressly promotes and recommends nonfree software under the Ubuntu name in some of their distribution channels. Ubuntu offers the option to install only free packages, which means it also offers the option to install nonfree packages too. In addition, the version of Linux, the kernel, included in Ubuntu contains firmware blobs.

The “Ubuntu Software Center” lists proprietary programs and free programs jumbled together. It is hard to tell which ones are free since proprietary programs for download at no charge are labelled “free”.

Ubuntu appears to permit commercial redistribution of exact copies with the trademarks; removal of the trademarks is required only for modified versions. That is an acceptable policy for trademarks. The same page, further down, makes a vague and ominous statement about “Ubuntu patents,” without giving enough details to show whether that constitutes aggression or not.

That page spreads confusion by using the misleading term “intellectual property rights”, which falsely presumes that trademark law and patent law and several other laws belong in one single conceptual framework. Use of that term is harmful, without exception, so after making a reference to someone else's use of the term, we should always reject it. However, that is not a substantive issue about Ubuntu as a GNU/Linux distribution.

Arch has the two usual problems: there's no clear policy about what software can be included, and nonfree blobs are shipped with their kernel, Linux. Arch also has no policy about not distributing nonfree software through their normal channels.
Canaima

It's TWD

Misprint, I meant TWM.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twm

Damn. Is there a fork of Arch that's even more proprietary so I can piss off RMS harder?

yes its called manjaro.

that's the stuff

Check my screenfetch, I'm running linux libre kernel which is deblobbed

I don't care what the freedom poster has to say I'm downloading debian again.

The digits on the right side of you're kernel version are the ones that matter .... patch level.

>Kernel: Arch
But Clover os is based on Gentoo

Nah my dude it's a just a fun way to show off your sick rice. Nothing autistic about it.

is this the gnu vmrs/cowsay+neofetch desktop thead?

-w-

>Nothing autistic about it.
>Sonichu wallpaper

Lmao

According to you, is standard Xubuntu faster and lighter than Ubuntu + xfce4?

new noobuntu comfy as fuck. I am still concerned about systemd and the amazon collabration(although i deleted the bookmarked icon)

T60 for life nigga

>update my perfectly safe 3.16.43 kernel
for what purpose

>although i deleted the bookmarked icon
well, I'm sure that fixed it.

Feels great to be back in a linux as main OS. I didn't know Ubuntu has .deb packages to upgrade to latest kernel versions, It's nice can have bleeding edge experience on a non-hobby (easy to install / just werks) distro.

>you're mother
you fucking retard

Is that Illya's p*nis?

I think you're confused

Unity is comfy

Unity is kill

>posting it without the pasta

1/10

how new?

That's my screenfetch you nigger. I was trying to get the ascii logo to look right

lol

nani

Unity is comfy

What's the statusbar?

Is there a program like screenfetch for windows that will tell me exactly what hardware is connected to the motherboard (as well as what the motherboard is)?

Try this one bro raw.githubusercontent.com/chiru-no/cloveros/master/home/user/screenfetch-dev

begs to differ

>wallpaper of a cute girl
>faggot
yeah ok

what's that toilet font

found the WINKEK

Yea it was before that one was done. That one's a lot better

How did you take a screenshot with transparency?

console typeface?

Looks like Fantasque Sans Mono

>arial
>not helvetica
why?

I wish I had cloveros, though.

I'm still torn between keeping standard Ubuntu or installing Xubuntu or simply installing xfce4 on Ubuntu

Stop stealing wallpapers

>pentium
lel