Where are people migrating to WITHIN your country?

Where are people migrating to WITHIN your country?

Most people are probably migrating to the Capital.

>Cali
>NY
>New England
>losing population

What the fuck? Seriously?

South. The north has no jobs and awful weather

Young people move to London, old people move out of London.

People are fed up with the extreme liberalism of those areas.

It sucks though because when they move they bring their own liberalism, while not as bad as those from their home states it will morph into it in just a few decades.
At least that is what happened in my state of Colorado.
We used to be fairly moderate, even a little center right. But now we are left in a lot of ways. The final realization of that for me was when they banned 30 round magazines, first off we had magpul, a company which made those magazines in our state and was worth something like 80 million to our economy along with 600 something jobs and we decided to outlaw their product. A product that is suppose to be protected under our constitution.

DEATH TO CALIFORNIANS

DEUS VULT

Those places are shitholes for anyone with money or conservative values.

>american memes are not real tea
>cali: expensive, on fire, majority-minority (makes some uncomfortable)
>NY: NYC and nothing-to-do woods above it
>New England: Most expensive region in the US, nothing to do, people are killing themselves with heroin because they have fuck all to do

New York is a big city, old people move out big cities.

I'm surprised for California though and New England too.

they are all expensive as fuck to live in so people are moving to irrelevant states because they are cheaper

>>New England: Most expensive region in the US, nothing to do, people are killing themselves with heroin because they have fuck all to do

There is plenty to do in New England, its just that the police here are slowly rolling back on the drug war. When the police dont give a shit if you smoke pot then the next "I am going to be a badass and do drugs" is heroin. A lot of people here want to be anti-establishment and doing drugs is how they do it, used to be pot but since its decriminalized and/or cops dont care heroin is up next because of availability.

Yeah, I realized I got lazy writing "nothing-to-do" over and over again... especially cause New England has stuff to do.

You guys are also light red on the map, so you're losing people, but not that many. I know a lot of people here in the mid atlantic that want to move to Boston.

The white population is slowly moving out. Many of the descendants of the Okies and Arkies have migrated back to the land of their grandparents. The central valley was hit hard by the recession and drought.

t. Californian with water who wants a wall

i say they legalize all the drugs and let the idiots suffer if they choose to

FUCK OFF WE'RE FUUULLLLLLLLL

to UK

High taxes

Corrupt politicans

Some of these places have been led by the democrats for over 50 years

I'm moving to Oregon and there's NOTHING you can do to stop me. I am going to tromp around Portland with my non-Oregonian ideals and drive just like I do on the East Coast.

>everybody moving to Florida
GET OUT

>non-Oregonian ideals

This state is mostly white trash and rednecks, only Portland metro has leftist hipsters

Our dude weed lmao legalization vote failed the first time around, for example

>oregon and washington dark blue
>mississippi and alabama red
does not check out

heh I-I'm still I fucking east coast shithead that's going to move out there. I don't smoke weed and I like the 2nd amendment. I'm going to be annoying!

I imagine the rural Oregonians can't be much different from the rural Pennsylvanians here. A little eccentric, a bit bariatric. Are there a lot of community programs to help the homeless in Portland? I was hoping to volunteer in my spare time. I know Portland is getting gentrified... the only US city that's becoming more white I believe (besides DC?)