What VPN does Sup Forums use for privacy while torrenting? I'm thinking of using Mullvad based on this

What VPN does Sup Forums use for privacy while torrenting? I'm thinking of using Mullvad based on this thatoneprivacysite.net/simple-vpn-comparison-chart/

Other urls found in this thread:

gist.github.com/joepie91/5a9909939e6ce7d09e29
youtube.com/watch?v=0QT4YJn7oVI&t=8m42s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

None.

Mullvad's good. I use PIA since it's cheap

Currently none, because they don't care in Finland if you seed Chinese cartoons :3

I don't care about privacy while torrenting

Mullvad does fine by me and you can pay monthly.

>downloading and consuming non-free media

JUST

>free downloading non-free media

i torrent from my vps and then encode to h.265 720p and download that thru https to watch

Yeah, just don't forget to buy it with bitcoin

IVPN used it for everythng

mullvad is best imo

mullvad is comfy and your not need to used there client too

I use Torguard because it's cheap and gets around my government censors. To be honest it probably leaks some stuff, but I'm not in a position to use anything else for my day to say shit.

I download torrents through i2p.

What does your connection max to? I'm using PIA because most servers can max my 100mbit connection but I want to switch to a better vpn

FWIW Torguard maxed my connection, but I have a shitty third world ISP which claims 100 Mbps but rarely gets near it anyways.

I was gonna use nord VPN because I heard ivpns major flaw is that is has only a few servers. Is this true?

I need a new VPN I have none atm so I'm stuck between mullvad nord or ivpn. Which is best?

I looked up torguard right now but it's more expensive than pia and still hosted in 5eyes. I don't need to get around any government censors but switching to a more private vpn would just give some peace of mind

testing if Sup Forums lets me post from my vpn

mods

Really just try a few, what works for others might not be for you. Just buy the 1 month option and pay with bitcoins.

>unix epoch + 47
>using anything other than PIA
literally why

Can we please start banning "VPN" shills aka scammers? You're on Sup Forums, you have no excuse to you a "VPN" from Schlomo Shekelstein.

66%
I get 3MB, on Mullvad I max out at 2.1MB

gist.github.com/joepie91/5a9909939e6ce7d09e29

I literally run a VPN company

Anyone here who believes that your provider isn't logging, is retarded.

Also
>AMA

WTF i hate vpns now

What VPN does Sup Forums use for privacy while shitposting on Hiroshimoot's botnet?

hide.me

My local coffee shop

Oh yeah if they aren't logging, they're monitoring. Probably worse.

but where r proof

See

Not logging does not make sense.
If you don't log you can become the fall guy for some major crime - good luck!

youtube.com/watch?v=0QT4YJn7oVI&t=8m42s

Is it for legal reasons? If LEA tracks down illegal activity from your service, are you required to cooperate?

Or are you just mining their data to sell to botnets?