Do you know your blood type?

Do you know your blood type?

It's probably written somewhere last time I had blood tested but I'm not sure nor I care.
Few people care in the west, and they do it only for medical resons.

A+

AO

My blood type is AB+.

O+

+ is nigger
- is white

B RhD Positive

A+

ARh+

>o
>universal donor
>I know nothing about real medical practice

O-

I thought about donating blood but realised I probably have parasites and/or BSE.

wow not even one indigo child and only niggers

no

A+

O-

分からない。ここには血液型に関する迷信がないんだ。

C*

Negative O

no antigens, if you give someone something they can't take the immune system rejects it

0+

0+

>O+
>Since childhood the most sick I've been is just a runny nose

>At one time, type O negative blood was considered the universal blood donor type. This implied that anyone — regardless of blood type — could receive type O negative blood without risking a transfusion reaction. But it's now known that even type O negative blood may have antibodies that cause serious reactions during a transfusion. And blood transfusions in general carry some risk of complications.

German

It's been a while since my last blood test, but i remember it being B.

Blue because I'm alien.

This is why it is used only in emergencies, it is best if you only take the one you match

A neg
I donate my blood regularly because I get free food at the hospital and I can't go to work for the whole day.
Also when I give plasma I get 400 CZK (~$20).

O-
The only sickness I've ever had was a flu, twelve years ago. My sinusea are destroyed though (never bothered to dry my hair going out), but the nose is runny only during winter and doesn't cause any other cold related symptom

O-

0+

O-
donating blood on tuesday :^)

It think it was 0+, not sure

Yes. A+.

I have the universal kind that can be donated to anyone.

I only donated once, I didn't donate again even when the clinic called me begging for more donations.

Am I a horrible person?

Don't know, I'll ask my GP if I remember tho

O-

No, blood donation clinics are fucking jews.
Packed cells here cost around 300 euros per bag, while the people donating them get nothing.

AB negative.

The AB blood type is surprisingly common in Hungary. My father had it too.

that one you can receive from everyone but can donate only to those of your same group

AB + or - I don't know which one

Yes. I'm not being sarcastic here.

no. thanks to brilliant anti-liberty legislation individuals can't sell their valuable blood, body parts etc, but the red cross and clinics can and do resell the blood you donate. typical statist bullish

I have it too but I can't donate due to weight, I would if I could

I don't know mine., but that pic sounds like horoscope-tier bullshit.

O+

mine is O-

A and B are pleb tier types.

AB-

Yes, III Negative

It has some high degree of truth because of certain things that come with having each blood type

I don't know how it works in your countries, but in Italy you have to pay for a blood test, and giving your blood is a way to get a free one. My brother found out he had an important disease after he was checked before giving his blood.

AB-

Tbh if they started paying, you would see junkies selling their blood to death to get money.

I rather have no aids ridden junkie blood.

I guess that's nice.
Does your brother have HIV?
I can't really think of many other diseases they'd check your blood for that are asymptomatic in early stages.

found it, AB+

O+

You're not eligible for blood donation if you inject drugs.
The reason they're not allowed to pay has to do with that they don't want a black market to evolve for blood, and that they don't want poor people to try to donate too much blood.

In Italian blue-blooded is a nickname for being noble.

also many healthy fucks who donate blood to feel better about themselves would probably stop

Here as well. It probably has to do with that blue clothing was very expensive in the middle ages.

Actually it's because white people's veins look blue under the skin so black slaves thought their masters had blue blood.

We don't have a black population of such size that they influence expressions in our language, plus I got my explanation from the wikipedia page.
That number is definitely lower than the number of people who would start donating if they got money for it.

yeah, a shitton of poor unhealty people

A positive

0-
Can't wait until I enlist in the army and they use me as a blood bag Mad Max Fury Road style.

B+ mother fuckers

AB+ here

>vulnerable immune system
Nope, I rarely get sick and I don't have any diseases
>ease of adaptation to the conditions of modern life
Yes, but isn't every young person like this nowadays?
>being with a physical or sporting activity
No fucking way, I never did any excerise nor can't stand walking more than 10 minutes

Tldr: bullshit pic

O- here and I get the flu every year and it lasts forever.
Shit pic.

AB- master race passing through

i actually have no idea

same

O+ I believe.

We're universal donors along with O-, but everything else on that chart is horeshit lol.

O+, only found that out when I joined the Military.

Go donate blood. They'll do the test and inform you.

Don't know don't care tbqh familia

Drive-Thru-Blood-Donation when?

When an Ameriburger gets a high score of 100+

A+ CC

t. vampire

Your picture is so full of shit I can't even be bothered to shoot it down.

It's actual turd. Not even worth the effort.

AB+ t.bh

A-

Hepatitis

No

Should I?

AB+

O is African, A is European, B is Asian, AB is modern cuckhuman.

Yeah, that's one of the few others I could think of.
It sounded to me like his brother might have had something even more serious than that though, and only Hepatitis C has an asymptomatic acute phase.

Do you get paid for donating blood?

Here donors get:
>7 food tickets
>the day off of work/class
>full blood test
>discount on public transport
And there's still shortage on blood. Probably because of highly religious population.

AB-

Supposedly my mom is O and my dad is A, so I should be A
Don't know about the positive/negative but mom is negative

that's illogical

>the day off of work
im sold

Holy shit that's generous.

A- too

OP's image is serious bullshit.

O+

my father is A+ my brother is A+ i guess im A+ too?

Not necessarily.

Depends on your mother. Definitely not guaranteed.

what if im the mailman's son sheeit boys

This Japanese obsession with blood type as a determination of personality characteristics is baseless and silly.

It's their answer to horoscopes