Why don't they have any natural friends/allies...

why don't they have any natural friends/allies? it's like Turkey is on its own in the ME and yet the strongest local power

Because Erdogan

It has been like that before erdogan too m8

They are a part of nato though.
No one likes Turkey because of Armenian genocide islam and shit-tier huma rights.

Only strong because of zerg-rush strats and because the US dosen't want it to die.

>this is my name
we have been the local force in the past because people living in western turkey are more or less as smart as southern europeans.

I have an idea, why don't you foreign guys bomb everything east of Eskişehir?

both parties gain, it's a win-win.

It's full of Turks. I'm talking stuffed to the brim, Turks every where you look.

>why don't they have any natural friends/allies?
westerners don't like us because we fought them back in the days and racism
middle-easterns don't like us because we ruled them back in the days and racism
Chinks and russkos dont like us because we fought them and nato
Only japs like us strongest local power
Military-wise strongest.That is because, turkish people are culturally tought to be good at wars.

>As smart as southern europeans
Implying this is a good thing.

southern europe is far better than the middle east.
I meant it as a west vs east comparison.

Fuck off Turk

Because they like to kill their neighbors.
Also Islam.

Anyone who has had contact with Turks doesn't like them.

>turkey
>strong
if it wasnt for the Nato Turkey would've been nuked beyond space and time by the Russians

genius for whoever took this pic, chapeu

>armenian
this post is now marked to be deleted
by J@nitor™

KEK
U
C
K
No one likes old imperialists and we fell too much of power to stay strong

t. Turk

Anyone know why the Anzu spamming finally stopped?

We don't like yo because Islam mate it doesn't have anything to do with race

>Implying the southern europeans didn't create the western civilization
>Implying the southern europeans didn't create the Macedonian Empire
>Implying the southern europeans didn't create the Roman Empire
>Implying the southern europeans didn't create the latin alphabet
>Implying the southern europeans didn't create the western architecture

>why don't they have any natural friends/allies
Hi

Good country. Most interesting in its region. I don't know the answer to your question, and I wouldn't bother much about who likes who, when you live in a rising, 70+ million country that has nowhere to go but up, already has a formidable economy, a strategic position and a strong military. Plus, causes a lot of butthurt around this suicide hotline support image board. Turks here don't have the balls to acknowledge this. If I was a Turk there and they went a-bashing on me, I'd ignore them. The Russians, the Balkanians, the Middle Easterners or whoever, the Spaniards...
They're not important. Most of them don't live in as beautiful country as Turkey, most of them don't rival Turkey economically or militarily, even culturally. Turks should own their place, and not suck up to Europeans

>Damage control: The post
Look, history is great and all but if we gotta be realistic, Southern Europe are mostly lechees.

>strongest in the ME

LMAO

S L A V E OF N A TO

how did you even get into internet?

Literally every single one of their neighbors has been the victim of Turkish oppression, ethnic cleansing, and theft of land.

>t. arm*nian

>zerg rush
zerg rush is a meme, ottoman empire(and turkey) never had a manpower advantage compared to its enemies

but azerbaijan you are turkey(soon)

yeah boiiiiiiiii
and don't you ever forget it

>sharia
qeq, try not to cut yourself on that shia mate :D

They're called turkroach for a reason.

it's not a meme at all, the balkan principalities could field an amount of troops that would even come close to the 100,000 troops the ottomans regularly fielded

could not*

turey suport isis

Didn't they have OK relations with Israel before that boat incident?

>be armenian
>pay jizzya to turks 900 years
>call turks master
>get removed by turks in the end

lel. literally weakest nation. what genocide b tw

Birds of a feather...

What is Cyprus

>Implying we need an ally other than Azerbaijan

Mein neger

Turks and the turkic race raped iran tons of times...

>ottoman army regularly fielded 100k troops
that is a retarded statement, ottomans didn't have nearly that much manpower during their battles with the balkan principalities. even in the siege of constantinople they had 50-60k troops

european sources often give extreme numbers for turks, like 100k, 300k, 500k but if you look at the facts it is actually on equal footing the ottomans fought against the balkans during their earlier times

>balkan principalities are the only enemy ottomans fought
lol also serbian empire was brought down by a smaller ottoman state

>lol also serbian empire was brought down by a smaller ottoman state
sure famalam, let's totally ignore that Serbia was not unified when the Turks attacked
and even it if was, look at the Battle of Kosovo, when the Serbs tried to fight together once again and were still outnumbered by atleast 10k Turks

They have Azerbaijan.

They were *supposed* to have more though. Erdogan had a plan that saw him co-opting regional islamists and advance Turkey's foreign policy in that vein, but when the islamists lost the Arab Spring, he found himself short on friends. It doesn't mean that all the bridges are burned, and they're still able to deal with the Iranians, Saudis, etc reasonably, but not too closely.
There's been some headway in re-establishing a relationship with Israel, so that may pan out as well. They need to offset annoying the Russians.

well on then the contrary we have battle of maritsa and sırp sındığı then, where turks were heavily outnumbered by serbians&allies

the fact is still clear, ottomans started from a small warlord and his band and expanded into one of the worlds largest empires, because they were successful at war

It is sad that a rebel of raging homosexual took their lands back from such a great empire

you are acting like anatolia was unified and osman wasn't the weakest anatolian state.

both were cowardly night raids
you're not good at war, just pragmatic
and you're acting like you haven't expanded when you decided to attack us and that we were still the same size as our empire was during Dušan

>both were cowardly night raids
>you're not good at war, just pragmatic
so, they are good at war? no doubt you think ussr was awesome at war in ww2 despite just throwing people into the meat grinder.

>not using your brain
>not destroying your enemy with your zhuge liang tier strategies

servia everyone.

>zhuge liang

>muh ambition

>ottomans were that size when they were fightin serbians
lol no ottoman expansion into anatolia happened (largely) after their expansion into the balkans

it seems you have some reading up to do on history buddy

>war tactics are not being good at war
no wonder you got rekt by the ottomans

Sounds funny but Poland is our natural ally. Don't know why.

The hell is wrong with Poland? I can't make heads or tales of this country or its absurd people.

I'm beginning to think Polandball is a documentary.

We're actually good friends with Polish irl but I really don't know why or when it happened.
Some of them migrated here while they were at war with Russians so their food is also liked here

ohhh that makes sense.

wow, really? Polish people really went to Turkey to get away from Russia?
That's fascinating.

They came here during the Ottoman times. They even have some villages in irrevelant parts of Istanbul

>polish
>the irrelevant parts
figures

so did russians and germans actually