Faroese.

sign language

pretending youre a mute n deaf is the best bantz ever

C

Rongorongo

Smalltalk

ENGLISH.

no
I only speak English at the moment and live in England, and the only country that really speaks French is France, some obscure African countries and most Canadians speak English anyway r-right. Maybe Spanish

Silesian

Chechen

Haskell.

C++

Give us some parameters? Ease of learning? Numerical "brightness" (future)? Sound?

No, C is the master race of all computer languages

Estonian.

Be strategic. The best language to learn is entirely dependent on what you want to do in the future.

If you want to work in the Americas, learn Spanish, especially if you're interested in business or trade.

If you're interested in any dealings with Asia Mandarin is a really strong choice, as is Hindi.

If you're interested in military/security studies or anything to do with the Middle East, Arabic is a must.

If you want to work in Africa, learn French. If you work for an international organization with any work in Africa and they find out you speak French, they're gonna want to send you to Africa. I learned that the hard way.

And if your interest is in Eastern Europe or Central Asia, Russian is the most useful and versatile because it has some use in that entire region.

Livonian.

>f you work for an international organization with any work in Africa and they find out you speak French, they're gonna want to send you to Africa. I learned that the hard way.

i'm sorry m8

I wish my job sent me to Africa
I wish I had a job

Upper Carniolan

Seriously, just go look for international jobs. It's sooo fucking easy to get jobs in poor regions like West Africa, Southeast Asia, and the former Soviet states.

Don't get me wrong, while Africa was initially at the bottom of my list of places to go, I'm very happy to be here, and I really like the culture. People are just nice and open here, much moreso than many of the alternatives. It's too bad I'm leaving in a month, but my current position is bullshit (pevious ones were actually very rewarding), so I'm moving on.

One idea: consider teaching English. definitely research how happy teachers are in whatever countries you consider because it varies a lot, but if you get a good one it can be a great experience. I'm actually considering teaching in Georgia if I have trouble finding work after grad school

That's one thing I was definitely considering, teaching English. First I'd need to become proficient in a foreign language which I'm still undecided on.. I don't really want to go to Africa, never have. France seems nice though.
Spanish would maybe be my best bet, I want the language to have the same writing system and to be useful in the future.

Ukraine

You actually don't necessarily need to become proficient before going. Having basic knowledge of the language definitely strengthens your resume and will help you get a job with better organizations, but usually even a lot of the best companies/schools/government agencies aren't demanding with language, especially in countries with small/minor national languages.

Sardinian

Russian has very little use here and its only gonna get lower

the ancient Romans were so fcking hardcore

I teach in Vietnam, can confirm life is pretty chill here. Never looked back.

But for Eastern Europe, from what I know Slovakia seems really nice, as do places like the Czech Republic and Hungary. I'm more thinking of places like Belarus, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, etc.

>Slovakia
>Czechia
>Hungary
>Eastern Europe

>le all slavs speak and understand russian
nice meme

>Russia and its closest neighbours
>not West Asia

Sure, throw Georgia in. You're missing the point. You're trying to start shit about a non-issue

I know they're Central Europe, I was responding to someone from Slovakia, and you know people often refer to countries like that as Eastern Europe.

Are you really trying to deny that Russia is useful in the former Soviet areas? Because that's retarded.

British

Only in the places where there are Russian immigrants. Russians aren't that popular among the rest.

One where words come out of your mouth

that's actually nice to hear. Because I've generally had really good experiences in Western Asia, except for the Russians. Georgia's wonderful.

If you speak Russian in Lithuania, many people will commit suicide coz of PTSD

One that interests you

Splendid posts

What is le sideway lithuanian flag ? I'm on phone

Get your hand off it, vuk. It's just unpleasant because it's such a hideous language to listen to.

>english replacing russian as ligua franca in eastern europe ever

German

>Faroese
>French

L O V E
O
V
E

Japanese

this

Russian or French