/csg/ - Chink Shit General

Sponsored by the /csg/ Podcast. Episode 3 live at 9.30pm BST on Sunday 26th of June!
youtube.com/watch?v=X7dkYR7YOlU for countdown

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/JttUHDZ

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• More "bricked" Xiaomemes • user is trying to revive an HP G62 and needs to know what connector he needs to buy • user looking for a cheap chink gimbal (cheap ones don't exist) • user receives autism spinner, some light bulbs, OTG cables, adapters, a paracord lacing needle and a cheap external HDD case • user gets VE Monks, HD2MI2AV adapter (noice), some 3.5mm cables • user posts his Gamesir G3s good sir • How good is the Xduoo X2? Is okay says /csg/ • DC has launched a Chinese Superman comic • user launches a good ol' chink dispute • 10 cent chinky goodness added to the /csg/ discord • SEARING HOT DEAL: KZ ZS5 FOR $18.99 AT GEARBEST WITH CODE KZZS5D GO GO GO
• Dumb neo-Sup Forums user flashes an unofficial port of Lineage onto his working fine Redmi Note 4, complains when it has problems • Another happy ZS5 owner • user uses public wifi in a McDonalds and gets all his info stolen, decides to blame his Xiaomi phone instead • user gets a Xiaomi Air 13 and a cancer pillow • Threadly question about chink e-readers (they don't exist yet) • Interesting study on the quality of each country postal service • RegOP reviews Gongtian fan with pictures Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/chinkolight/32375804026.html
aliexpress.com/item/chinkocharge/32262165371.html
aliexpress.com/item/chinkocrap/32437251939.html
aliexpress.com/item/360-Rotation-Adjustable-100cm-Tablet-PC-Stand-Full-Metal-Lazy-Bed-Table-Bracket-3-5-10/32661590238.html?
audiobudget.com/product/KZ/ZS5
s.aliexpress.com/ruAJ7zqY
androidheadlines.com/2017/06/leak-bezel-less-zuk-z3-max-sport-sd836-soc-8gb-ram.html
amazon.com/Delux-T9-46-Key-Keyboard-Backlight/dp/B00QE1XH8Q/
aliexpress.com/item/2016-japanese-4-Style-anime-New-Lovely-Danboard-PVC-Danbo-Doll-Mini-8cm-PVC-Action-Figure/32691529862.html
fasttech.com/p/7719201
aliexpress.com/item/Original-KZ-ZS5-2DD-2BA-Hybrid-In-Ear-Earphone-HIFI-DJ-Monito-Running-Sport-Earphones-Earplug/32810404680.html
gearbest.com/speakers/pp_241960.html
gearbest.com/speakers/pp_345599.html
gearbest.com/speakers/pp_621648.html
gearbest.com/speakers/pp_259606.html
gearbest.com/speakers/pp_355907.html
twitter.com/linux_deepin/status/877061333631369216
s.aliexpress.com/NVvEZZze
ebay.com/itm/New-48V-Phantom-Power-Supply-with-Adapter-for-Condenser-Microphone-US-plug-/131817507570?hash=item1eb0ef8af2:g:p9MAAOSwf05XOtm9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Right, three things:
1. Bike rear light. Works great. Except- it only has 3 settings, flash, flash brighter, and strobe. The page says it has 'always on mode' but it either doesn't exist or the functionality (one button) is so cryptic I've not been able to figure it out. To the good news: Battery life is higher than advertised. Way higher. When I tested it, it lasted 15 hours on the standard setting. Charge took under 2 hours. The little rubber strap and such works just fine. Overall, pleased.

aliexpress.com/item/chinkolight/32375804026.html

2. A lipo battery charging module. Works. Yeah that's about it, it works and it's 32 cents. Took a little while to arrive though (24 days or so).
Pleased.

aliexpress.com/item/chinkocharge/32262165371.html

3. Glasses strap thing. Cost 55 cents, felt like 10 cents. It's literally just a bit of stretchy fabric sown at both ends. Doesn't really work very well at all. Main problem is that it has no actual way of staying attached to a pair of glasses. Not pleased. Seriously, I was using a rubber band and some bits of string before getting this and that works better. Only linking so you know what it looks like.
aliexpress.com/item/chinkocrap/32437251939.html

Any one has any experience with this things? Are they good?

aliexpress.com/item/360-Rotation-Adjustable-100cm-Tablet-PC-Stand-Full-Metal-Lazy-Bed-Table-Bracket-3-5-10/32661590238.html?

$20+ recommendation on in ear headphones that are similar in build quality to the Rock Zicrons?

KZ KS5 (all plastic)

KZ ZS5

KZ5, use the coupon in the OP.

audiobudget.com/product/KZ/ZS5

fake post

KKZ5

KZ ZK5

Been looking at em. Is there a better quality cable I can buy for them? Something braided?

should i get a chink laptop or a refurbished thinkpad? just for browsing... and using linux

the cable is detachable so knock yourself out. Search "earphone cable" on Ali.

NICEHCK KZ ZS3 ZS5 Dedicated Cable 0.78mm 2-Pin Upgraded Plated Silver Cable 2 PIN Upgrade Cable Ues For KZ ZS3 Free Shipping
s.aliexpress.com/ruAJ7zqY
(from AliExpress Android)

Leak: ‘Bezel-Less’ ZUK Z3 Max To Sport SD836 SoC, 8GB Of RAM

The ZUK Z3 Max will sport top-of-the-line spec sheet, including the yet-unannounced Snapdragon 836 SoC, 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage.

androidheadlines.com/2017/06/leak-bezel-less-zuk-z3-max-sport-sd836-soc-8gb-ram.html

>le dead company :xDD
>buy xiaoshit redmeme note pro mega ultra 4 instead :DDDD :))

Xiaomidgets BTFO once again by based Lenovo.
You could say they got ZUK'D.

So this general has been taken over by tripfags, attention whores and people making money off of referral links and youtube videos.

Wow, you faggots are a bunch of spineless suckers.

All of them look like the same shit, and are more expensive than the headphones.
I really don't like those rubber wrapped cables. They are very sticky, and hard to uncurl

How much is Lenovo paying you to shill their product?

Better than having it taken over by angry bitter virginal shitposters hiding behind a thousand IPs never once contributing anything interesting :^)

Is there one with a metal connectors that aren't $75?

Is the xiaomi shoe worth it?
I like the way it looks with the grey color scheme
Price isn't going down doe

>Intentionally hiding bottom of the phone

redpill me on op5

>good processor
>good camera
>average battery (but 30 minute charging)
>great design
>big price

see
Don't bother.

I see a lot of love for earphones in this threads.

Do you use them on your phone or do you have a dedicated music device?

I feel like I could be missing a lot of quality using my shitty phone, just like I did using shitty earphones.

shoo shoo lithuanian

The cancer level waxes and wanes, user. Right now Comfy's on his meds so it's pretty high but he'll have another meltdown soon enough and things will improve.

search up ZS3 cable on ebay. It uses the same connector as the ZS5 and is really cheap. Make sure it's not the zst cable tho as that has a different connector. I don't think they're cheaper on Ali, but I might be wrong

do I choose unregistered mail or pay more for registered on gaybest? if I don't receive the package will they fully refund?

Anyone ever bought a breathalyzer from chink land?

Tracking number and insurance are memes.

Don't pay shit, if there's any problem ask for a refund, if they want to chink you dispute on PayPal.

You sound incredibly upset and pathetic, so much for "I'll make sure these youtube queers will be gone" if anything your constant autistic tantrums are only driving more viewers and subscribers towards them.

GearBest doing a campaign on SlickDeals for black batman spinner for Ten Cents. Offer sold out twice today, they might do another just keep watch.

>Spinner
How does it feel having autism?

How much does USB sticks cost today?

>complains about attention whores
>brings them up every thread without fail even with no provocation and stalks them on discord 24/7
I'd say you're the cancer m8 because you can't let it go.

You're the one bringing attention to them, just stop

Protip: It's actually comfy himself complaining about comfy since it brings him attention.

Keep telling yourself that as you wear out your printscreen button user

>You're the one bringing attention to them, just stop
>OP of the thread is Comfy
>Comfy says the thread is sponsored by his podcast
>Comfy posts link to said podcast

My bagelmeme milgauss finally arrived. It's even smaller than I expected, which is good for my twink wrists.

I will report back with how well it keeps time.

Is 6$ for a 16GB OTG usb stick good?

And you're so buttflustered by it you feel the need to complain about it multiple times in one thread. People without a petty autismal vendetta can happily continue on as normal because it changes nothing.

thx m9

What's the dial diameter?

Oh fuck, they're finally here

The Chinese retail package is pretty nice

Best chink mp3 player?

anyone wanna help a fellow user?
bought my first chink product back in march

>the product link
amazon.com/Delux-T9-46-Key-Keyboard-Backlight/dp/B00QE1XH8Q/

was playing some vidya and the rain made my power go out, hopefully the webm helps understand the problem i have.
I've tried re-installing the default windows drivers, rebooting the pc, but so far nothing has worked.

Only one way to find that out, just check for the markings and if it doesn't just dispute it.

Look forward to your review user

fug

Got these little guys in my mailbox

>actual gayming hardware
nice shitpost, but we are hardened by australian-lithuanian shit fits, you wont be able to gather much (you)s here

They're amazing, glad I fell for the KZ meme

Benjie T6

Since when are keypads gaming hardware?

That's a comfy looking setup you got there. What phone?

Link?

Redmi Note 3 Pro

Danbos
aliexpress.com/item/2016-japanese-4-Style-anime-New-Lovely-Danboard-PVC-Danbo-Doll-Mini-8cm-PVC-Action-Figure/32691529862.html

Dingding
fasttech.com/p/7719201

Is this the AliExpress advertising general?

I got my pair for €19 here
aliexpress.com/item/Original-KZ-ZS5-2DD-2BA-Hybrid-In-Ear-Earphone-HIFI-DJ-Monito-Running-Sport-Earphones-Earplug/32810404680.html
But you can find them for cheaper, just don't expect the big Chinese package, the international package is the same one as the newer KZs

"KZ ZS5 available for $18.99!!! from Gearbest with the coupon KZZS5D

Silver
http:/www.gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_641227.html

Blue
gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_646128.html"

Read the OP next time.

>3 years of age or older children to play

Which Xiaomi Bluetooth speaker should I get?
I've heard there is quite a difference between the different versions/generations.

From best to worst

Metal square
gearbest.com/speakers/pp_241960.html

Cylinder
gearbest.com/speakers/pp_345599.html

Square box gen 2
gearbest.com/speakers/pp_621648.html

Square box gen 1
gearbest.com/speakers/pp_259606.html

Concentration camp shower head
gearbest.com/speakers/pp_355907.html

Do you have to have them with the bendy over the ear cable? I love the look of these but I hate having to do that with iems.

Yes, but it should be pretty easy to remove

aren't there any other cables that don't have the over ear thing?

Does the silver cable have memory wire or only the stock cable?

Linus Torvalds spotted with chink shit
>A present to @Linus__Torvalds with #deepin installed on @xiaomi #XiaomiMiAir!
#LinusTorvalds @XiaomiUSA
twitter.com/linux_deepin/status/877061333631369216

Where I can get Lenovo p2?

Does anyone have experience with chink headphones? Nothing audiophile tier, just good quality.

I don't think so
Every cable has the memory wire, silver and gold upgrade cables too

takstar 2050 are good for the money. Or they used to be. I think they're different now, not really sure.

guys i wanna buy a bm-800, but dont know anything about phantom power. what should i buy for that?

It doesn't get better than these ones
s.aliexpress.com/NVvEZZze

>Try giving one to Richard Stallman!

Are the silver cable etc just for design then? they cost more than the stock one. Also, can anyone provide a link to the whole boxed version? does it cost more?

search phantom power on your local ebay and sort by lowest price
ebay.com/itm/New-48V-Phantom-Power-Supply-with-Adapter-for-Condenser-Microphone-US-plug-/131817507570?hash=item1eb0ef8af2:g:p9MAAOSwf05XOtm9

thanks

Get it on ebay. You can chink them with an offer. Get a behringer audio interface um2 or umc22 for added FIDELITY.

Stop this fucking meme already.

Smoother trebles

What pad is that? Looks fine.

I tried using my DS3 but every adapter I bought turned to be absolute shit and pairing it was a pain in the ass as well.

How do these sound?
Please user, not everyone knows..

Xiè xie, user

pls respond

I can't remember what iem they're supposed to be copying, at least design wise. I love the look of these iems but are they actually any good b besides the design and having a nice box etc? are they better than all the other known goo chink iems? if not, which ones are better? the best chink iems I've ever tried are the piston 3's. Are they better than them?

You seem like Lenovo guy so Can you tell if there is Lenovo P3 coming?

Anyone have one of the Huion drawing tablets? I'm tired of doing math on a whiteboard and was just going to buy a wacom intuos draw and then I remembered my chink friends make them.

Just looking for some general opinions on the huion tablets.

Search Yenona Studio Pro online for reviews

8bitdo FC30 Pro

Design wise they're copying the Campfire Andromeda, they're my favourite among my cheap IEMs, this is how I would rank them
>KZ ZS5
>KZ ZST
>KZ ZS3
>Xiaomi Piston 2.1
>Xiaomi Piston 3's
>Rock Zircons
>Xiaomi Capsule
Also, if you get them, you'll probably get this box, the contents should be the same tho

thanks a lot m8
do you know if the monitor mode in the orange pi zero actually works? like, have you ever used airodump+aireplay, or at least reaver with it?

Should chink laptop batteries never be trusted under any circumstances?

I've got a discontinued Asus laptop that desperately needs a new one, and I can't find a 1st party replacement that's reasonably priced.

Will I kick myself for buying the KZ ZS5s or for not buying them at this price?