Open source

>open source
>boots in seconds even on extreme poverty hardware
>insanely fast and light because it's not DOS or UNIX: it's original and written in assembly
>has a GUI
>comes with bespoke application suite including browser and games
>so small it fits on a 1.44MB diskette
>supports FAT12/16/32 and can read your other drives
>minimum system reqs: CPU is a 60MHz Pentium P5 or better, at least 8 MB of RAM; this means it will run on almost anything you can dig up on eBay or at yard sales
>is secure

So, what's your excuse for not running KolibriOS?

inb4 TempleOS memes

Also, it's still under active development. The latest release was 2 years ago, but the parent project it was forked from, MenuetOS, had its 64-bit closed source version updated 12 months ago

How is this better than Puppy which is Linux so it has access to fucktons more software

Actually been meaning to try this how's it different from manuet os? I couldn't figure out how to load it

*nix is bloated cancer

>not creating and using your own operating system

how "modern" is it in terms of features? security? 64 bit?

It's 32 bit. I don't think a single person cares enough to audit it.

>incompatible with most productivity software
it's shit

This was clearly never a productivity project, it's just interesting to see an OS that can run on a Casio wristwatch

You mean like WannaCry?
Enjoy your ransomware.

>wcry
>Linux
Summer never disappoints

i like bitmap UI very much.

The big lie, after 5 years of shills claiming Wannacry was a Linux virus most people will probably believe it.

Shills should be executed.

You're a little behind the times, aren't you? Linux just got hit 7x harder by Erebus than Windows ever was by WannaCry.

>its's original and written in assembly

So it had no software

>So, what's your excuse for not running KolibriOS?
It's written in x86 ASM

So we both agree wcry isn't on Linux? Good.

N O
G A E M S

>using programs written in a non-typesafe language
>using outdated programs that have known vulnerabilities
>the solution is somehow using an operating system written in the most unsafe language imagineable
please educate yourself before you post

>7x harder
>about 3000 systems affected
>Wcry hit 300,000

It's inaccurate lies like this which make shilling ineffective.

You're so easy to spot and when all you do is lie, people put two and two together and bam, we can see your yarmulke.

$1 million vs $140k because Linuxfags are too stupid to back up.
>hurr durr Linux doesn't get viruses!

10 rupees have been deposited to your account

Keep them and buy yourself a real OS.

>boots in seconds even on extreme poverty hardware
So does Linux.

Apart from that, there is no point in caring about extreme poverty hardware on desktop PCs.

> assemblyshit
Yea, this or MenuetOS are useless in almost all instances because they can't use the vast body of Linux server / desktop / embedded software that actually gets shit done.

Anybody who wants to get shit done uses Windows. Both Linux and Kolibri are meme OS's and Kolibri wins the meme war hands down.

Entirely depends on what the shit to get done is.

This is the best thing on your post. What does it do?

> Anybody who wants to get shit done uses Windows.
Lelno. Linux runs almost everything that is actually important.

Windows and OSX are for dumb ass artfags drawing pictures and some of the data entry monkeys that aren't already using purpose-built software on Linux. These are job, but they sure doesn't beat running bank transactions and stock markets or factories or air traffic or a company's data warehouse or the internet or whatever.

They used an outdated kernel, retard. The equivalent of using windows xp in a server environment.
>outdated software has flaws
Who knew?

kolibri os is nice, but never forget the true hero Ville Turjanmaa, he made Menuet first and made the source public, then some russians made Kolibri. I wish he makes Menuet even better but I suspect he doesn't have many people to help him.

b-but muh arch

My current os:

>open source
>boots fast (like that matters anyway)
>is fast even on 8 yr old laptop
>has a GUI from this century
>comes with more available software than this hipster OS
>so small it makes op's dick look big
>supports feature rich file systems
>nobody is running on a cpu that is measured in mhz
>is secure
>isn't a complete fucking eyesore with grainy font

No gaems

>the solution is somehow using an operating system written in the most unsafe language imagineable
One that nobody uses and no malware exists for. Unless an attacker is determined enough to write custom malware just to attack you, KolibriOS is safe.

It can run quake.