INSTALL OPENSUSE

INSTALL OPENSUSE

but I like gentoo

Look at that nice thumbnail preview in Firefox's file picker. Mmm mmm mmm. Can't do that in Ubuntu.

OPENSUSE > GENTOO

I used OpenSUSE then switched to Kubuntu so fuck you

(K/X)Ubuntu is deprecated, install OpenSUSE

I'll deprecate your gobber, mate

SOURCE CODE COMPILED LOCALLY ACCORDING TO USER PREFERENCE AND OPTIMIZED FOR SPECIFIC TYPE OF COMPUTER > OPENPEPE

oh shit

Mark, please go shill your shitty distro somewhere else.

Kuba, zainstaluj OpenSUSE.
Dobrze ci radzę.

that's not firefox faggot

fixed

I used openSuse and then switched to Arch

Arch is a manchild favorite distro, OpenSUSE on the other hand is made by professionals, for professionals.
Your choice.

Give me a reason and I might give you a kiss on the cheek.

What am I? Faggot?
Also, OpenQA.

yast2/zypper jedzo guwno

A co lepsze? DNF? Smrut, instalacja pakietu trwa 10x dłużej niż na Debianie, czyli wolno w chuj.
Zypper najlepszy menedżer pakietów rpm.
Oslo, znajdź lepszy komponent systemowy niż Yast, żadne distro nie ma czegoś tak jakościowego jak SUSE.

>Polacks using a german distro

First they came for our cars... and now this

>Oslo, znajdź lepszy komponent systemowy niż Yast, żadne distro nie ma czegoś tak jakościowego jak SUSE.
Yast2 dosłownie nie był w stanie ogarnąć 10 letniej drukarki HP, która praży prosto z pudełka na każdej innej dystrybucji, jaką próbowałem. O czymś to mówi.

Better German than American, m8.

U mnie działa.

zajebisty argument }}}}}}}}}
już oczywiście nie wspominam że yast chodzi jak smoła

xD
Yasta nie używasz tak często, zresztą u mnie śmiga, jaki model zasilacza?

ubij sie XD

>XD
mode?

I did the same thing. lol

They all do the same thing. Stop acting like doing a task on your distro of choice isn't viable.

>Arch is muh minimalism
>Arch has much packages
>Arch is not bloated

Have you installed OpenSUSE already?

I fell for the manjaro meme because of little download size i really wanted to download opensuse and debian but they are big, its a pain to download more than 1 gb

>manjaro meme

manjaro was a mistake

Manjaro always was a meme, Debian is ancient, even Debian sid is old as fuck.
OpenSUSE is heavy but not bloated since you can choose any packages you want during installation. There is netinst image, also (85 MB).

Netinstalls are worse and more annoying i still want Debian and will get it, actually today i installed debian cd thought it would just have less packages than dvd version but nope it was installing de, other stuff all from internet, crushed all my excitement

Please, don't ignore OpenSUSE.

what's the point of trying to copy the Windows 10 UI? It's ugly.

Living in those kb internet speed farmer areas?

go make a podcast or something bryan

Got Opensuse on desk, Arch on netbook, the best of two worlds