cultural appropriation

Killing the kikes

But this time the kikes will be starting their own funeral pyres

There is no endgame.

fucking bitches

Invest in amd bois

>her

don't be mean

"Hello! How are we doing today? Any fans in the audience? Hahaha, alright.
Today is a big day for us at AMD, a very big day. As many of you know, but some of you don't, I'm Dr. Lisa Su, CEO of AMD. I'm here today to tell that world that I want to fuck intel. Deep. I want that cake boy Krzanich to say my name with his quivering bitch lips. I'll get mine. You had better believe I'll get mine."

-Dr. Lisa Su.

B A S E D
why are asian waifus so perfect?

she actually looks attractive with longer hair

Total jewish annihilation.

>implying she was ever not attractive

To finish what hitler started

She's riding the CEO salary for as long as she can, before AMD goes bankrupt.

I think she will be finally fired when Threadripper, too, disappoints everyone in real life.

Put your trip back on, dead.

Intel blood and tears. All of them

lol
KEK
I wish SO FUCKING MUCH that Krzanich's name was derived form "pieprzyć". I wish, because that can mean "to fuck" in polish and it is a spice too.
That aside, toppest of kek!
effort 0/10
denial AMD/10

>i-it will be another disappointment!
>j-just like muh gaymen benchmarks!
>just wait!

krzanich pokrzanil na maxa lmfao

Triple Athlon64 & Opteron levels of market share, with Zen (gen1). Completely dominate with Zen2 and rise up into 70-80% market share with Zen3.

Literally this.

What AMD has done is beyond this

Poo orgy

Lisa "crush the kikes" Su

>Sup ForumsAMDCentral

nigga I would fucking preorder threadripper

No wonder after the shitshow called Skylake-X

Just like how Sup Forums is starting to lean left, Sup Forums will soon start switching back to intel's side

ending what Hitler started

Crashing Intel with no survivors.

giving jews "I win" argument?

I want that woman to dominate me.

very fake news

Since she's an older Asian lady, I'd assume it'll be something about having bad drivers

love you mummy

>le bankrupt and finished meme

with their own CPUs

Hitler didn't want to kill jews. He wanted them out of the country.

nice meme

rip intel

t. retard learning history from Sup Forums
kek

I love the intel sponsored blogs trying desperately to defend intel against Amd.

i want mummy su to breastfeed me

Laughed hard; real hard user.

Sauce? He's hot
gottta fap pls

Dub trips confirm Lisa Su is definitely fuckable.

kill all the jews

>Just like how Sup Forums is starting to lean left
What?

Sup Forums is back in natsoc mode and expelling jew trumpcucks

So I also heard Sup Forums turned on Trump
Looks like they hyped him up to much only to be disappointed.
Kinda like all AMD products

They turned on Trump because of the attack on Syria

or because he is a massive maroon

Yeah, but the attack on Syria was the final straw

Are we talking about the same Sup Forums that still has 24/7 Trump gens?

>i heard it and everyone keeps saying it including me so it's definitely true then
Fuck off shariablue, no one who voted for him regrets trump winning except clinically diagnosed retards, or in other words, 90% of Clinton voters.

T. Guy who just helped btfo the demoshits yet again in GA

There no such a thing as illegal immigration, illegal aliens are invaders not immigrants

The only thing wrong with that image is 6900k being a hot seller at x2 price tag and worse performance.

>SEV
>in all Naples chips

AMD has already won. Every cloud provider worth their salt, is gonna jump on this. Government and Healthcare focused cloud applications are going to be fucking king with this kinda tech. Intel has literally nothing in the market or in the pipeline that allows for this exact feature across its ENTIRE server market.

And by the time Intel is able to design a new uArch that has a similar functionality, AMD will have double penetrated the sensitive data and cloud markets to a level where Intel won't be able to get in. ALL OF THIS, no less, with a B2 stepping of a 14nm, process.

Next year they'll come out with a mature 14nm node with C2/C3 stepping chips. So if we're seeing 2.2 base to all-core max @ 2.7GHz today, then mid next-year, we'll have 2.7-2.8 base to all-core max @ 3.2-3.4GHz across 32c/64t chips.

Alternatively, they might sacrifice the higher clocks, stick with 2.2 base to all-core max @ 2.7GHz and release a 48c/96t chip. The modular design + massive IPC gains since Bulldozer thanks to Jim Keller, Mark Papermaster and his team + Infinity Fabric basically means that AMD can EASILY counter anything Intel puts into the market by simply reducing core clocks to make the uArch sip on power--while allowing to significantly increase physical and virtual core counts.

And in doing so, have zero negative impact on I/O availability across low, middle, and high end SKUs.

Intel is so fucking fucked, they're going to in a span of 6-8 months, lose up to 10% of the market. AMD will gobble up $2.1Bn of Intel's annual profit in an instant.

What Sup Forums would you be talking about there buddy?

This is true. Anyone who would vote for Trump in the first place don't give a shit about something like bombing Syria. Fuck, I voted see he would glass the sands already.

The parametrics of the 7nm process will be something to keep an eye on.
Zen2 will undoubtedly have more transistors, IPC will be higher, so you can't make a direct comparison between it and Zen. Still the power reduction should be considerable.
If GloFo was using the same test chip for their quoted performance figures then it bodes extremely well. A 60% reduction in power would be massive. Even a 30% reduction in power would take a 95w chip and take it to just a bit over 65w. 65w chips would be 45w.

Newer more advanced PowerTune IP is always a factor in a new generation of chips as well.

TheStilt toying around with his 1800X had it pulling under 59w at a fixed 3.3ghz in a full AVX torture test. If AMD could materialize a 50% reduction in power for that level of performance then intel would have no hope of competing. That'd be an 8c/16t chip with competitive perf all around capable of fitting in a slim laptop.

>Not Simultanious multy-track drifitng
Step up your game, user.

I love AMD but Vega is going to do fuck all to Nvidia.

You are funny.

That's a big CPU.

4U

kek.

Admit it: you don't usually lurk Sup Forums

>7w per core for a fixed 3.5ghz with marginal chip
>drops to 5w per core with 7nm Zen2
>4w to hit 3ghz

Ultra thin laptops need to die. Theres nothing wrong with a 1-1.5" thin laptop that has two hot swappable batteries. It modern Toughbooks can do it, other manufacturers can do it too. We need more systems equipped for 35w and 45w cooling solutions anyway.

How I can believe you and not thinking that you're a disguised intel shill?

youtube.com/watch?v=5MPlS8RF0zE&feature=youtu.be

full AMD official press conference here

someone make a Xeon verion of pic related

How could you interpret anything in my post as being positive about intel?
Ultrameme notebooks are a terrible trend and has encourage intel to sell horribly throttling massively under rated chips to vendors. They'll have mobile chips rated for sub 10w that will pull 20+ under heavy CPU+IGP load. That results in a system that throttles to hell, even Apple was hit by this with their 800mhz stuttering Macbook.

Laptops need removable batteries, and laptops need competent cooling solutions so they can handle chips that actually have appreciable performance without heinous throttling. AMD is getting to the point where they could pack what is basically a mobile workstation into a relatively thin laptop. Theres no reason to not have that. Battery life? Battery life isn't an issue unless the manufacture stifles their design with a limited capacity internal battery.

That entire design concept for the Ultrabook is from intel themselves, and the concept needs to die.

there was an attempt

Zen Simulator when

I WANT MY ZEN AND I WANT IT NOW REEEEEEEEE

One of the core promises in his campaign was to stop interventionism in random shitholes far away, fuck off to r/the_donald with your CTR tactics

4ccx complexes

THICC

Intel could simply trying to avoid AMD in that market, where they surely will be blown the fuck again

But he didnt invade syria in the end, albeit it was a shitty move.
It not the first time that he make silly mistakes. Before POTUS he associated with Robert Kiyosaki.

kek

should i want AMD to crush intel completely, rape their wives, and sell their children into slavery?

or should i wantt hem to win just enough to make intel renounce SJWism forever?

Skynet

Hey, you remember what happened when Intel was nearly a monopolist? You want that to happen again or not?
AMD has been underdog for long, but I really don't think they'll be a "good" monopolist. I mean, there's a chance, but, you know, being Jewtel is more profitable.

It is about time AMD became relevant again. What easier way is there to keep Intel from fucking customers even harder than to offer actual competition?

Will they bankrupt Intel? Not likely, this back and forth has happened before. And, Intel can hemorrhage money for some time before actually seeing a dip in their coffers.

Will they bankrupt nVidia. Not likely. They still don't seem to have a graphics solution that is of comparable quality to what they did with Ryzen.

All in all a win. We get more competition which should lead to better quality products and upgrade paths that are actually worth investing in and not just the same rehashed shit every year... Looking at you Intel.

after the vega cube now epyc cube?

COUNT ME IN

>her

amd wont do shit in the gamer market till they can mcm the gpu, which looking at threadripper and epyc they may very well have a good enough interconnect to do so.

vega HAS IF in case you didnt know already...

oh, I am well aware, however it's not an mcm

i want amd to fucking dominate, let intel sit and spin for a few years, and come back competitively, not crushingly better.