I want to switch from Linux

I want to switch from Linux

Any suggestions?

macOS. Windows is garbage.

why user?
what's wrong?
also sauce?

Want to actually get stuff done? Windows.

Want to get some stuff done while pretending to be superior to Windows users? OSX

Want to feel like you're accomplishing anything but in reality all you're doing is covering up for the hole in your life? Distro hop.

kys

Install TempleOS

Try something not as good.
All options are open.

>getting stuff done in windows

what kind of just above retail job do you perforn? Let me guess it's probably some straight outa college number crunching gig

Lol no even better. I move boxes inside of a warehouse for $65k a year. I do however do video editing and photography on the side for kicks. Pray tell user. What program suite do you use for editing pictures and video on Linux?

Or a suite for getting my inventory spreadsheet done to be imported into another database?

qnx

i-is that a man?

Want to taste those feet

os10

Plan 9

Windows 10

Tasty manly feet

finding a good dist...learning about comp...having a hobby is not wast..

That last one hits me right in the fucking feels.

macos... like linux but werks and has commercial apps.

openbsd

>Want to feel like you're accomplishing anything but in reality all you're doing is covering up for the hole in your life? Distro hop.
projection

for the record only a small number of people in the linux community are distro-hopping ricers

yes

Seriously what the fuck are you even trying to say? I can't tell whether your post is supposed to be blind name calling, or a desperate attempt to convince yourself that 99.9999999% of existing jobs that have any use for a desktop computer are not done on windows.

Switch to Ubuntu or elementary OS.

Install FreeBSD

Just put magnets all over your case I guess

My FPS just hit an all time high, if you know what I mean.

user can i please have that wallpaper? Thanks in advance.

Not him, but I like this painting.

name?

Use KDE on your distro of choice.

take a close look at her plate. imagine her enjoying that yummy snack.

an hour into your date she says her stomach hurts and for you to kneel down. you oblige. she pulls down her hot dried urine smelling knickers and her asshole hovers above your nose. You stare at the singular mole partially hidden by the folds of her anus. Then something dark starts to emerge.

It starts pushing out the nastiest log you have ever seen. The smell of a rancid pond is the second thing that overwhelms your senses. It pulses hypnotic, some brown cream substance bleeds from the protrusion as it attempts to escape. A little bit spackles on your white dress shirt. She glances behind her at you, "install Gentoo."

what the fuk

> Implying you wouldn't get poo for gentoo

Delete that last sentence.........

Who cares

I think jav model shilling is ok

Manjaro i3 community edition

or Ubuntu (any community release)

She's not Indian though

3dpd harlots are against Sup Forums TOS. Delete now and leave.

great, to get a nice shaved pussy in a jav they had to hire a white

No

FreeBSD

$ uname -omr
FreeBSD 11.0 RELEASE-p9 amd64

I'm enjoying it.

>Ubuntu / Mint
>Antergos / Manjaro
>OpenSUSE

Shotcut isnt halfbad

why do i keep seeing this trap

is it a meme?

Nice tuck job.
Surprising considering the full length.

>Just do it!

That's really all there is to it. Find what you like and stick with it for a couple months. You won't miss Windows after you figure things out.

Who are you quoting?