Desi

desi: film stream edition

cytu dot be/r/desi

^ we're streaming a bollywood film (lagaan) in roughly 20 minutes (music before then)

please come and watch everyhone is invited

ill bump the thread to keep it going

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JR1wWHWSK48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>me on the 4th from left

Friendly reminder that Dalits are not invited (except Kachra)

>mfw i post this thread and no additional people join the stream

movie in 7 minutes

Desi was a mistake.

We will soon be watching a movie with our internet """friends"""

cytu dot be/r/desi

>When no one wants to watch our film

Reminder to watch our movies

Share and like

just

cytu dot be/r/desi

horrbile post

horrible thread

but ill keep it alive

just

we wuz

Pakistan is ironically older than India
Hindi is derived from Urdu

false and,
t. pakishit

except it isnt?
Also I'm Indian

The Republic of Pakistan is older than The Republic of India. If you go by Indian/Hindu civ, then obviously Pakistan is a state made in the 20th century, while India is as old as human civ.

The Hindustani language, which is basically Urdu (with Arabic script) and Hindi (with Sanskrit script, and some minor modifications), is derived from a mix of Persian and Sanskrit, and was popularized during the Delhi Sultanate. Since Hindi is a modernized version of Hindustani, it is therefore newer than Urdu

>Hindi is derived from Urdu

Which is derived from Persian

desi was a mistake

desu was a mistake

youtube.com/watch?v=JR1wWHWSK48

i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick."

desi stream went really well

had a lot of fun