What do you think of Israel?

What do you think of Israel?

I find Jewish culture very interesting and props to them for trolling Arabs/Muslims so hard

I wonder why Israel didn't keep Sinai.

Because it is a worthless, indefensible desert, as the Egyptians learned?

Because they are actually not so bad like the paranoid goat fuckers from our cunt, the angry bald guy and the fat mulatto who like money want to depict them to us.

I think Israel was a mistake, but eh, now that we're here, may as well make the most of it.

Israel should be trying to make a wing of moderate and secular Islam to go take over Palestine, so there can finally be an Israel with a less-than-violent Muslim neighbor.

But it won't, because Israel wants as many enemies as possible. Ultimately to respond to wars and claim more land, to annex more territory which it thinks it owns by divine right.

based jews i'm tired of the palos dindu nuffin

No they just want to keep Jerusalem for them, it's that city the main problem.

but muslims want that for the mosquees Al-Aqsa, it's actually a more biggest problem than the Gaza Strip.

i like israel do you like
israel

because it is worthless and it is better to have egypt has a "friend" than as an ennemy.

but they are bad.

that's not our problem if they are """"bad"""" or not, only sandniggers cares about that, also they are no more bad than them.

This map is ugly

that suez money tho

Why did Israel break away from it's union with Egypt?

I smell a conspiracy.

i find them much preferable to filthy arabs, they are a natural friend of turkey in the region i think

>the angry bald guy and the fat mulatto

I see what you did there.

>but muslims want that for the mosquees Al-Aqsa

Israel should disassemble it carefully, and convey it to Saudi Arabia.

And make the Arabs pay for it, obviously.

They turned a desert shithole into a breddy gud country and they ethnically cleansed Muslims which is cool.

It was never a desert. The ottomans simply got rid of all the vegetation and now it's developed

>to saudi arabia

Nah.
To Lebanon or Jordania.
The saudis dont even care for their own historic monuments, they destroyed the grave of muhammeds mother for example and the ottoman fortress at the kaaba.

if anyone had any mercy they'd nuke us to shit desu my senpai .
life here is unbearable .

this desu .we shud have given them israel and moved our shit to sinai .

israel has mediterranean kilurself weather and sinai is a comfy desert .

Drive this zionist terrorist western colony that's occupying Palestinian clay it into the sea.

Poland
Yes

Iranic race will triumph over Judean filth. Await Persian nukes in your cities, perfidious Israelite.

I'm hoping the western powers will finally wake up and let them remove kebab. Fuck muh free palestine, gas those camel jockeys.

Imagine what it must have been like being an early Jewish settler from Europe in Israel before air conditioning

it was returned to achieve peace with egypt, usa probably also took part in this negotiation since the suez canal is there and usa had been watching over it for some time then

>USA probably also took part in this negotiation
It literally took place in the POTUS' private cabin

I never understand the cognitive dissonance of Iranians on this matter.

In one breath they'll tell you that Arabs are scum and the devil, and then they'll feign compassion for the poor dear Palestinians

greatest ally and best women in the world

What are you talking about
Iran got no nukes

I give them my full and unquestioning support.