Appartment sharing Helsinki

Hey, I am going to move to Finland but I don't have a job there yet so I think sharing an appartment is a good way to start my life there. Where do I search for appartment sharing in Helsinki? Web page, FB group, reddit?

Also, any general advice or guide to Helsinki? :D

Look for jobs in Turku or Tampere instead. Rents in Helsinki are insane.

just spread your buttcheeks as you arrive to the helsinki airport

Why would you move here?

been there, nothing too special.

>Turku

Even with shared apartments you're looking at 450-500€ a month in ShitSinki.

>my country sucks
>i like the north (cold, dark winters etc.)
>wanna learn Finnish
>i am an electronic engineer, they make like six times more money in Finland than they do in Slovakia

€500 is all right... But I am not yet 100% decided about the city so maby I'll consider Tampere for example... need to do my research. The main factor here is employment. I was thinking Helsinki because It's a big city so there is a good chance of getting a job there.

Well good luck with finding that job.

Why do you hate your own country?

Fuck off Helsinki is full of fucking unemployed people who live there just because it is cool, and because of that me, a working citizen, needs to pay extra rent because you little shits keep using welfare for this.

Turku is nice, I saw a video where a man peed on the sidewalk there. It looked like a decent place.

You are getting my hopes down here :D

Bad economical and political situation, bad people.
I have been travelling a lot for past few years and I liked it better everywhere else.

Please dont come here

why?

>moving to slovakia of the north

you gonna become alcoholic and depressed after 30 days

>alcoholic and depressed
He's Eastern European so he'll fit in.

You will soon find the grass is greener on the other side.

You might travel and people will be nice and you'll be more care free because you're traveling. When you have to settle down, get a job, learn the language, dealing with not learning the language, etc you'll find out it's not all roses.

Yup, I most certainly know It's not all roses and I don't expect it to be. But I'll give it a shot. It's always better to try and fail than to not try at all.

Finland is heaven

Latin america is a truly depressing shit hole

what would you know you fat fuck

everything is better than staying in eastern europe don't you even dare to argue

Shut up and send more Polish girls to us

>i am an electronic engineer
Why not just moving to Austria, Germany or Italy?
Wages are higher too and it's close to home. Also the languages aren't that insanely hard to learn.

they will go to any fucking country if they only can, even as prostitutes

it's better than staying here

>it's close to home
maby I don't want to be closer to home

Why are Eastern Europeans so self loathing little bitches? The region is still better than all of Africa, South/Central America, Russia/far East Europe most of China/Asia outside of the rich countries like Korea, Taiwan, Japan, Sigapore, etc.

shut your fat fucking mouth you ignorant cunt and scoot off on your mobility scooter

You guys are like the edgy suburban lower middle class teens of America that wear goth shit just because their lives are so miserable in a reasonably OK living situation.

It really isn't desu, trust me. Swedocuck metrosexuals everywhere

After the first few months you'll start to hate this hellhole

>lower middle class

I don't even know what this shit is you fat faggot
here it's oligarchs, their toys, poor bydło

Try HOAS. It's student housing, a lot of students sublet these apartments. Also, "apartments in helsinki" facebook pages or "subletting in helsinki" are quite popular.

>comfy weather
>mestizo qts
>easy pucci
what's not to like about latin america?

You are NEVER EVER GETTING A JOB HERE

FUCK OFF

>I was thinking Helsinki because It's a big city so there is a good chance of getting a job there.

You are right. Good luck my man. Maybe look at airbnb for accomodation.

My Sri Lankan friend got 2

THOUSANDS OF JOBS HERE FOR QUALIFIED PEOPLE

STAY NEET YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Qualified people. Not pseudo russian gypsies with dubious qualifications.

There 7000 well payed jobs programmers so if you are one and speak good English you wont be unemployed for long

couple of things:
- start with airbnb
- get a job, you will find one in few days, just run around and ask
- ensure you have work contract
- get finnish id
- get verokortti
- rent an apartment from sato, they don't require large deposit
- expand your imperium

welcome.

saatanan ryssä

Hesa*

thank you mate :)

Hese* you stupid fat fuck

We're full.

Don't come to Finland and fucking don't go to Helsinki it has over priced rents like 3-4 times more. Move to place like Turku or Tampere. Also getting a job is very hard now there escpecially for foreigner who doesn't speak Finland.

If I were you I'd find a job before moving, also learn language.

Nobody wants some smelly slav here who cant even speak finnish