Le algerian immigrant

You have 5 sec to convince me to go back in Algeria

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtcatalog.com/kovie-biakolo/2015/05/9-heartwarming-photos-of-the-afro-iranian-community-you-didnt-know-about-and-meeting-the-man-behind-the-camera/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

While threads like these are "jokes" and you are most probably not an algerian, it is exactly hazardous sentiments like these which are Europe's biggest problems. The rise of Marie La Pen is not a joke.

b

Tunisia > Aldrearya

Hazardous sentiments towards whom, migrants? Just making sure we're on the same page

>, it is exactly hazardous sentiments like these which are Europe's biggest problems.
you'd sing a different tune if Iran was suddenly flooded with Sunni Sub-Saharan Africans.

Algeria is hallal

it's been flooded with iraqis and afghans tbf, at least a million in total since 2001

it's pointless. It can only be by force.

Saw a show about fugitives, they were sandniggers, thy went to the maghreb to hide but ultimately came back to france to get arrested because they were missing home.

You love France.

We will have to kill you, but not me I'm a fat coward behind my screen.

Build wall Zinedine Yazid

>but not me I'm a fat coward behind my screen.

Tu utiliserais ton experience professionnelle pour ton pays, ou tu serais en forte demande due a un manque de main d'oeuvre qualifiée.

Sauf que merde! C'est vrai, t'as pas de travail.

lol, sisi j'ai reussi a voler le travail d'un francais, c'est en algerie qu'il y a pas de travail

Eh bien va en créer la bas, qu'est ce que t'attends? Tu veux être l'esclave de ta fiche de paie au SMIC toute ta vie?

si c'etait si facile d'etre un entrepreneur dans ce pays, on emmigrerai pas en france pour ouvrir des kebab

Je dis pas que c'est facile, mais c'est pas en emigrant en France sans plan au long terme que la situation algérienne va s’améliorer

tu crois que le probleme de l'algérie 'c'est le manque d'immigranst qui reviennent ? c'est comme dire que le probleme de la corée du nord c'est que les nords coréeens qui se sont évadés ne reviennent pas

C'est pas un problème mais une partie de la solution, le "brain drain" marche dans les sens. Un pays perd un peon intelligent, l'autre le gagne.
>Le probleme de la corée du nord c'est que les nords coréeens qui se sont évadés ne reviennent pas
Bah ouais, la Corée du nord aurait un peu plus de savoir technique si sa main d'oeuvre avait passé du temps au Sud.
C'est clairement pas ce qui va les sauver, mais ca va bien les aider.

alors puorquoi la corée du sud ne perd pas ses cerveaux ?

Car les réfugies du nord n'ont pas cette fierté d'appartenir au nord. Et puis avec le communisme et tout ca, ils se feraient fusiller sur place.
Je crois que c'est pas applicable a l’Algérie tout ca.

It's crazy how ugly he is!

>Car les réfugies du nord n'ont pas cette fierté d'appartenir au nord.
T'es un intellectuel toi

You have a task to do akhi.

Do not forget the plan.. keep your mind clear, forget the distractions, you're the wolf in the sheepfold.

North Africans immigrated to France since Roman times.

When OP marries a French girl their children will just be average mediterranean French.

quite the hypnotic pepe you have there

this i agree iran man

afro-iranians are great thoughtcatalog.com/kovie-biakolo/2015/05/9-heartwarming-photos-of-the-afro-iranian-community-you-didnt-know-about-and-meeting-the-man-behind-the-camera/

>You have 5 sec to convince me to go back in Algeria

You don't have to do anything you don't want to. Live wherever you want user

Actually the number is 4 million. Iran houses the most refugees in the world, though it's disputed if Pakistan hosts more.

>Implying they want your presence in Algeria
kek tbqh.