Daily reminder that Finnish girls have the best of East and West

Daily reminder that Finnish girls have the best of East and West.

ok

Does that mean we are white or mongol?

looks russian

we have our own special snowflake category

lived in finland, shit is just not true
finnish girls are hands down the ugliest fucking women that exist on this planet. except for maybe in helsinki, tampere or turku because of the universities

fug :D

EURASIAN PRIDE WORLDWIDE

They're overrated

lappeenranta has definitely the ugliest girls in all of finland

You are fucked in the head mate.

Really badly.

thanks for giving constructive feedback

Thought about it, but if you think aboriginals are better looking than Finnish girls you are a madman, and you can't reason or argue with a madman.

Though Lappeenranta is hillbilly inbreeding grounds, so I very mildly understand your conclusion.

what is so bad about lappeenranta?

>coming to the conclusion that I think aboriginals are better looking than Finnish girls
>I only said I think finnish girls are ugly

Look, don't get me wrong. There are of course pretty women in Finland. But there are pretty women everywhere. The traditional looking Finnish woman is definitely uglier than, let's say, the German. Or even Estonian.
Lappeenranta and the places around it definitely have the all time highest concentration of ugly women. But, on average, I think Finnish women tend to be quite ugly compared to the rest of Europe.

Rude

that girl looks russian as fuck

does not look finnish at all

low test

only girl that would be considered real hot in other european countries would be the one on the bottom left

This, Finnics are whole own group.
Also this, Hot Finnish girls are super hot like
shame they are just like 1%

Funny, because I have always found Finnish girls looking more beautiful than most of Europe. Second favorite after Scandinavia really. I'm not really even being biased because I'm actually just 25% of Finnish ethnicity.
I honestly think you just got really unlucky, or got really traumatized by Lappeenranta.

drew this for you. If you go outside the blue lines then it's your own goddamn fault. Women outside blue zone don't even know what make up is.

glad we share this opinion, shame they're usually retarded, but I guess almost every hot girl is

I definitely understand. All my Finnish male-friends would point to like, a really small 1.60m female with large breasts and a short nose and they would literally all find her really attractive. I guess maybe I'm just more used to Germanic women

Fuck you

She's as purely Finnish as it gets

Finns are Proto-Eurasians, with Western Finns like being indigenous huntergatherers that got cucked by invading Finno-Mongolian bulls.

Northwest Russians are literally Finns.

>Women outside blue zone don't even know what make up is.
are we being serious or sarcastic?

don't they have tv and internet?

Agreed

You said they are the ugliest on the planet, which means you think Aborigines are better looking.

No

Wew, where'd you find this?

Finnic*

That's because Finns are Siberians in denial

Think it was here on Sup Forums

russians are just as mongol as finns

actuallyh russia is situated in between finland and mongolia

More so, actually.

Would impregnate!

go back to africa, tyrone

Enough about finnish women, what about qt finish boys?

finnophobia on Sup Forums is getting out of hand I may have to send a tweet to the eu or JT

>No boobs