Wtf is the deal with this "thigh gap" americans like?

Wtf is the deal with this "thigh gap" americans like?

This is disgusting. But the question is serious.

Most of them are basically so fat that they are spherical so starving girls are attractive to them now

FPBP

No idea, it's really fucking ugly.

It's like when you're one of those faggots who like small tits, traps and lolis but you're still in the closet.

gap? the space between her legs?

we call it O-legs, which is one of ugly symbols.

I don't remember hearing about thigh gap until it started being mass-meme promoted on Sup Forums as a joke and now it effectively made a bunch of weak cunts righteously butthurt.

thicc meme is worse

They don't know how to appreciate an ass fat in the right proportion.

It's a refreshing sight when you are surrounded by whales everyday.

The "thigh gap" is a caricature of thinness. It's a cartoonish, ugly fetish.

Space between the upper part of the thighs, just below the vagina.

>originated on Sup Forums
Really? Source (if possible)?

It's also a thing here, among young girls who spend too much time on the Internet (i.e. on Anglo websites) and read women's magazines (i.e. with Anglo content).

It doesn't even have a name in French (we use the English term), which should make everyone wary.

I'm not saying it's rational, but constantly seeing fused thighs warps your perspective.

Anything that bodyshames fat girls into throwing up their second dinners can't be all that bad.

I never really connected it to a weight/bodyfat issue. I just always liked the way gaps look. Do other cunts not like it?

basically americans are so deformed that they have to learn to like specific body types because theres just no normality among them

> be american
> be deformed

Looks like an alien counterfeit.

I honestly think it looks good.

look, this picture just looks as if her legs are in the wrong place. I mean, she has a little bit of muscle on her legs so she's probably not starving, but now it just looks as if she got a mile-long vagina.

t. homo

It looks good, but not when the only reason the girl has it is because she's underweight like OP's pic. It looks good when she's healthy and just has wide hips which give the gap

t. pedo

>Americans
>Thin

Nice lies

I don't like a thigh gap. I like thighs. Thigh Gaps are only something Californians care about

I never liked that Americans just blame every shitty thing in the country on California, but then I noticed it was true.
You should really nuke that place or something.

It's because most of the shitty memes about America come from our media hubs which coincidentally are the worst representations of our culture (California and NYC)

Most Americans are hard-working, laid back nice people that have simple tastes and don't care about vanity or shitty jew created trends

no one here cares its an unrealistic beauty standard being pushed on girls who don't know better and young guys who don't know any better thinking that's whats attractive in a woman all so a company can sell its diet pills and work out videos

>liking normal women is being a homo

You realize the "thigh gap" thing is literally promoted by homosexuals (i.e. people who are disgusted by women and want them to look like young boys), right?

I like vaginas

Thighs are THE MOST attractive part of a woman's body

prove me wrong

California is literally the worst fucking state in the Union. Everyone hates it except Californians. They're basically the stereotypical Americans you all hate.

> mile long vagina

shes fat
alex im dissapoint in you brother

It displays wide hips and a low BMI, both of those things are appealing to males on an instinctual level.

What don't you understand?

Who /musclegirls/ here?

frig off Tyler

Gaps look fucking weird.

>that mons bulge

Yes, the gap between 7 and 1 was quite weird indeed

>He pretends to find skinny girls unattractive

Can't get much more beta than that.

Holy shit, what is her name?

Pic related 4u.

I want to lick that tummy.

>tfw mod banned a fatposter
Mod confirmed to be a morbidly obese NEET.

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHERE IS CANADA AND ANZAC THEY WERE THE BEST SOLDIERS IN THE ENTIRE WAR AND FOUGHT FOR YEARS BEFORE THE USA

I know.
I wish El NiƱo would fucking dry it up completely.

Sorry lads this was meant to go in a Battlefield 1 thread

That is a great pic, I would save it for Sup Forums if I was less retarded to get a proxy going

Nobody cares about that shit here too, if you take memes online this seriously then you are beyond saving

Yeh basically California and the south represent all of our bad stereotypes

Which is the best? New England, Rocky Mountains, or the Midwest?

I don't get your chart. Which one is the "good" one?

post thighs

The chart doesn't say which is good or not
It just comparing "O", "X" legs and then a mix of both

My niggers.

disgusting

This is the most French post I've seen today. Thanks Francois.

Good lad.

The West (but not cali) and New England, easily. I live in the Midwest and it's terrible. Utterly cultureless and everyone is obese. There's a reason its called Flyover territory, there's nothing of note here.

Kill yourself.

Me too

Did you know girls who work out have much higher sex drives and less PMS rage?

Working out is probably an indicator of them being high test.

>Testosterone boosting activity increases sex drive

What a fucking twist

who the hell cares... fucking chinks man...

Plenty to do in the midwest. You are just jaded as fuck

That's what Floridians are, you dumb cunt. They're fat and ignorant. Californians aren't smart, but they're not stupid either. Californians are also fat, but for Americans they're pretty average. I've been to about half of all the states and lived in California, Washington, and Wyoming.

Internet-Americans' hatred for California is the most bizarre, unfounded thing I've ever seen and it's also something that no one thinks or says in real life. In real life, Americans usually have a favourable opinion of California, except that they make fun of us for not having water, smoking too much weed, and get angry at us for having more money than them (and subsequently outplaying them in their own housing markets). If they wanted to blame all Californians for the film industry's output, they should probably look at themselves and the international community at large because this industry would NOT be anywhere close to profitable without them. I don't even know anyone here in Los Angeles that owns cable box unless they're over fifty.

That said, the Rockies are the culturally most superior part of the US. Probably also the prettiest. And the girls are cute, if sometimes homely. I give the Northwest an honourable mention, but I don't like the people all that much. They're too much of dopey hippies for my taste.

Northern California is great, but I'm down here in the much crumbier south.

1. Pacific Northwest
2. New England
3. Great Lakes

4. Hawaii

rest is trash

I'm sorry if it's been a hard week on you what with the shooting but don't take it out on me.

It's hot, man.

That's just fat legs.

fat legs are the best

source

Holy crap, imagine that sweaty pussy after she exercise.

I don't think she exercise.

looks like a bone disease

shes 100% f u c k a b l e