Trump wants to deport THIS

>Trump wants to deport THIS.
literally explain yourselves

Other urls found in this thread:

newsarchive.medill.northwestern.edu/chicago/news-164931.html
hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_FATAL_BUILDING_FIRE?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-06-18-15-54-50
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no he doesn't, she's already in mexico

Benis :DDD

Sad!

>CHI
China?

i'd report that tranny real quick

chile

oh sht thanks

he wants to deport this

Please stop posting pictures of me

Rude

1.) She's not attractive
2.) Illegals =/= all Mexicans

left one could pass as Bangladeshi

>0 - 5
Meksiko what happen :DD

>wants

*is

in the end it became 0-7.

I mean, at least Brazil scored 1.

Hopefully he won't deport this though.

doesn't looks bad guys

Chicano

>wanting to deport hardworking people

>hardworking people
>spics

>Assuming all Mexicans are illegals
Pretty racist desu

There's nothing wrong with being racist.

Only the illegal ones. If they wanna come here legally it's fine.

Chileans defend they cup in every way,our team just were too confiable probably

There's no real difference between legal and ilegal Mexican immigrants.
Both are obnoxious Americanized bastards, they don't belong in here and they don't belong in there, that's why they make those little aberrations in LA, slowly turning the city into a mutant "cultured enriched" shithole.

But who will mow my lawn? Serious question. I live in California and it's hot as fuck right now. You're telling me, I gotta do that shit on my own? Fuck that

why is Boris Johnson beating Mexicans?

>staring at glorious bunda
>gf passes with her flat ass
>sadness ensues

CHINA!

He only wants to deport illegals. They bring crime and they drag down wages(more people in the labor market willing to work for pennies). Many illegal immigrants turn to illegal activities to support themselves, since it's harder to find a decent paying job. And these people are typically exploited by their employers. Also, most people that immigrate to the United States aren't exactly skilled labor, which making them economically worthless.
To put it short, they're fucking themselves and us over when the immigrate to the United States illegally.

newsarchive.medill.northwestern.edu/chicago/news-164931.html

that's where the 'muh jobs' comes in

It's sad 90% of South Americans live in Japan are like that and not beautiful Latina.

We need a beauty import policy. Basically we hire people from the super model industry to screen each and every immigrant coming in. If they're ugly, they are denied access.

>LOS ANGELES (AP) -- A homeless man charged with setting a fire that killed five people at a vacant Los Angeles building was in the country illegally, and was arrested for drug possession days before the blaze.

hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_FATAL_BUILDING_FIRE?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-06-18-15-54-50

Yeah honestly, that's everywhere in the world. What's with people migrating to foreign countries when it's much harder for a foreign citizen to find a job, let a decent one?

It's like people see Switzerland and say, "Hey, if I go there, I will be rich" and they end up working as a bus driver or some shit.

but how companies hire illegals? that just seems wrong.

Mexican women are ugly, fat, short, too dark and smell bad.

t. knower

Deport those stinking beaners and accept only the actual qt latinas from Colombia, Brazil and Argentina, America.