Fuck Italy and Greece. They steal history from Illyrians. Albania ruled """Roman"""" Empire

Fuck Italy and Greece. They steal history from Illyrians. Albania ruled """Roman"""" Empire

Other urls found in this thread:

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?217716-The-truth-about-Albanian-origin-Latest-sources-revisited-Vol-II
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what's james gandolfini doing with his hands?

>Illyrians
WE

i am guessing that it is their national symbol, looks like their flag
kinda like how we have the wolf thing

If Albanians were Christian, what would people think of them ?

AYO HOL UP
*steals kidney*
SO YOU'Z BE SAYIN
*imports heroin into Western Europe*
AYOOOOOOOOOOO
*steals clay from other countries*
AYOO AYOOO HOL UP
*traffics children into child prostitution*
SO YOU'Z BE SAYIN
*goes to jihad to support ISIS*
AYOO SO YOU'Z ACTUALLY BE SAYIN
*has 20 children*
YOU'Z BE SAYIN
*burns churches*
THAT WE WUZ AUTOCHTONOUS 'N SHIET?

But they were Illyrians.

Most of them already are Christian

The oned outside of Albanis too ?

No the majority of Albanians in and out of Albania are muslim. In Kosovo American missionaries have converted some people but not enough to make a difference

kek

Are you doing the same thing the turkish i am greek guy did to greece, to albania?

they are formally muslims but in reality they only Gods they worship are called Audi, bmw and Merceds

Albania thread?

is his why romans were so much into anal sex?

This is like the story that wants Marco Polo being Croat

>has 20 children
>kek
but we're only less than 4 million and that's including Kosovo.When will this meme finally end ?

When the countries next to you start having children

>When will this meme finally end ?
When NATO abandons your ass and we spill your blood across the Balkans

t. Mehmedi Roacha Hoxha

kek. I knew an albanian dude in High School who would always "joke" about stealing organs. Maybe it wasn't that much of a joke after all

SAVAGE

First time one of these actually makes me laugh

>Alexander the Great was Albanian
>Constantine the Great was Albanian
>Justinian was Albanian
>Julius Caesar was Albanian
>Columbus was Albanian
>Tesla was Albanian

People calling Turks roaches have never met albanians

>mfw we will literally do the same thing to you when Russia gets tired of your shit and leaves you in the mud.

it's not the quantity, it's the quality

OMG, the black one looks like my lovely dog that I lost one month ago :(

I really don't want us to have to kill them, tbf. If we could just move them all 200 km souther, back to the kidney shitdorado they came from, I'd be perfectly happy.

just kill them

his family now are croats tho :PPPP

post bunkers

You kill them. Move your lazy gypsy ass once in a while.

cant. we are in the EU and NATO. theres still hope for you doing it right this time though

>Russia gets tired of your shit
The last time Russia has helped us was in 1945. After that, they didn't bother, because Tito didn't align with Stalin and after that Yeltsin and now Putin forgot we even exist.

Serbia and Russia being friends and helping each other is not even on meme level

That might work as well, that way we evade retribution from EU/Jews/US/whoever hates us at the moment

And try to move it without killing any of us this time, tatar

Wu-tang clan, niggas

You mean Jean Reno.

Are Albanians Illyrians? Where do they come from? Why is their language so different to the languages of their numbers?

Serbian, bulgarians, macedonians, all shit, gipsy faggots hating on literally goat country in the balkans: albania

Serbs especially are stinky cockmunchers, should get fucked in their gipsy ass. Kosovo je albania!

>flag

>You kill them.

>maximum KEKS

Tatars can't do anything to FYROMITES let alone Albanians who will be retaking Macedonia as a whole soon.
Who knows? If luck's on our side you'll probably just turn your backs to each other just like you did in the balkan wars and fuck yourselves up.

Ah, you people who means 'clay' is everything. Even if you retake Makedonia you'll make Makedonija even a bigger shithole that it's now. You guys still have that tribal mentality.

i bet that fucker cant eat as fast as you make little illyrians though

Illyrians were not literate and left no written trace.
Albanians came from the east, possibly today's Romania or even further east.
Language share many words with Romanians.
While Romanians were partly latinized, albanian did not, that's quite the mistery.

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?217716-The-truth-about-Albanian-origin-Latest-sources-revisited-Vol-II

>sauce
neo nazi serb. yeah right..

Illyrians did have a written language

thats what he is saying.illyrians were also speaking a centum language not satem like albanians.

all the sources he posts are from renown historians&academicians&linguists

yeah, one stone was found with carved ''WE WUZ'' nobody still knows what that means tho

You can literally find those sources and look at them yourself, if his forum flag bothers you so much

WUZ

Then why not say that

Illyrians were not a single group of people, perhaps they had a written languages but all we know are few words that cited in greek/latin texts

>ate] [Auto] 3

say what

>illyrians were also speaking a centum language not satem like albanians.

If they were cited in Greek/roman sources don't you think that they actually exisited and the people living there were assimilated into Latin culture

>While Romanians were partly latinized,
>le ultra-nationalists "romanians is latinised dacian" meme

>there were assimilated into Latin culture

illyrians indeed where.
They were latinised as dalmatians, most of them.Dalmatians/Coast Croatians are the true illyrians.

>Albanians

just gas them all and be done with it

>A Serb writing about the origin of the Albanians.

Yup, I believe him.

I didn't said Illyrian did not existed, I said very little is known of them and their language to affirm modern albanian descend from Illyrian

all the sources he posts are from the world renown historians&academicians&linguists.

>Dumbania

How can you even talk with an average IQ of a monkey?

jesus christ

Serious question: why does Albania even exist? What the fuck does it contribute to the world, other than purely negative things? Seriously, I can't think of a single good thing.

They supply organs and drugs into Europe. Sometimes children, for a change of pace.

>albania causes more butthurt than US russia and israel combined

kek. keep up lads.

>why does Albania even exist?

Destabilization of Balkans, puppets of NATO

>He unironically believes ONLINE slavic propaganda

Open your mind my dear """"Dacian"""" friend

If Albanians are Illyrian why do they not speak a Latin language like the Romanians and Aromanians?

>all the sources which disagree with me are wrong!
>WE WUZ ILLYRIAN!!
it's insane how cancerous Albanians truly are

You know, if the world actually listened to the Serbs instead of demonizing us into oblivion, many things would be much clearer and better for the said world. Sadly, that is not the case. We told Croats not to enter EU, for they will not prosper, they didn't listen, emigration skyrocketed. We told Hungarians to not enter EU, they did, now they build fences to hold the Muslims at bay, poverty is increasing, etc. We told Romanians that EU will only use them as mules, they didn't listen either...

That's a good question. The first documented use of the Albanian language was from a crime report in Croatia in the 1500s. It is also thought that the Byzantine empire might have used them to repopulate areas ravaged by war in the 1200s.

I'm this guy and I agree.

Actually, I don't get why we are demonized (is that a word even?) in the first place. Like, fucking Serbia. What do they gain from a country that is so insignificant? I never understand why we get so much flak

No need to tell me, I still find it absolutely abhorrent that we (the western world) betrayed some of our strongest allies from the 20th century, people who were at the very forefront of our struggle against the Austrians/Germans/Bulgarians/Ottomans during WW1, people who were once again at the very forefront of our struggle against the evil of German and Croatian fascism during WW2. And not only did we betray them, but what exactly did we betray them for? For fucking ALBANIANS and Bosnians.

It's incredibly disgusting. It depresses me that we're about to get a new Clinton as POTUS who'll just continue on the same track as Bill Clinton.

>it's a slavs flame each other episode
Imagine if you guys worked together and became European power and destroyed Germany.

Yes it's a word. Look on the bright side. At least you have your old ally USA to help you out

>The first documented use of the Albanian language was from a crime report
oh the irony

ANALBANIAN NIGGERS GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY

I mean, I get it's all games that are played behind curtains by shady powerheads and common people have no say and even have no knowledge of what is going on, but still. And I agree it is depressing, it really is...

Thanks for the laugh, it was worth it
>also checked

I really have no clue. I would guess we have some pathetic role in the big game contrived by people in power, but we refuse to play that role, so we get shat on. Also, with Vucic, we are now closer to licking EU/US ass than ever

Yeah so my question is where did these people come from. Because they would've been noticed before the 1200s if they were from that area

>WE WUZ EMPERORS N SHIT

how many indian compared to albanian live there?

I don't know, but the rate is the same for everyone.

Govanni thats not how statistics work.

>All these salty Yugoshits
Albanians are bro tier, and don't you forget it