twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well germany won last wc

>Portudraw

>portugal
>non-romance
ah. ah.

kek

It's a map about countries qualified before today's matches IIRC

England and Germany play the most enjoyable football to watch as a fan. Romance countries are the ones who give football such shit reputation with their wiggling and diving and overall boring as shit gameplay.

Time to get mad starts... now!

2bh it's quite the opposite

>participating in non-white games
We didnt want to play anyway.

whitest countries suck at football.
coincidence? i think not

I would argue that watching Germany beat the shit out of Brazil was one of the most enjoyable moments of my life.

It's partially true though, at least for Italy, really don't like their style of 11-0-0 and constant diving (Spain is of course more enjoyable though)
And ex-Yus are just way too brutal

What's this map even about?

>Finland
>White

In my opinion it goes like this:
France > Spain > Italy >>>>> Penaldo.

Chinks suck at football.
Coincidence? I think not

>Penaldo
Someone gas that diva already, seeing that cuntface really triggers the shit out of me... otherwise I don't even dislike Poortugal

most blondes and lightest eyes in the world.
what about italy?

>most blondes and lightest eyes in the world.
doesn't mean much when they look like asians

I have nothing against Portuguese players either. Except for that monkey Pepe. That one is just fucking infuriating. I think if I had to play him I'd leave the game with a red card on the first minute and he'd leave the game carried by two doctors.

Germany rocks at football.

well memed my friend

>memed

Literally everyone dives nowadays though.

It's really only in phases, while we had a high in 2014, we had a low around 2000-2004
>drawing against fucking Faroes, a barren archipelago with a population of a medium-sized suburb
This was probably our most shamefur dispray

Yeah things are getting less extreme in country-to-country comparison over the years, but I'll still never forgive you your 2006 snitching, REEEE

Kek pepe is such an annoying bitch that he is actually entertaining

Everybody dives at some time, that's true. Tho you can definitely say that some countries where the players might not be of highest quality show a lot more competitiveness and eagerness to play on when they get hit and some countries... well, you know.

Well, the only ones that can be angry at us for 2006 are the australians. The rest was fair play

sorry to break your bubble

Well I'm talking about you successfully pushing for Frings to get suspended back then (for something he allegedely did in our previous match vs Argentina), it became a huge maymay here, pizza places probably had a 50% drop in revenue for a month or so after, lyl

>average
Sure

Wanting to win too bad makes you do these things, and you have to remember all is far in love and war.

I truly despise Ronaldo as a player but I think Pepe is a great player.

Swarthy Polish nigger is jealous of the Proto-Eurasian master race

Ayyyyy I didnt know about this.
That's what you get for making us lose a world war, worst ally.

Anyway, in pic you posted, why is hungary a snitch? Lel

But didn't you win both of them, most reliable ally?

He's a good player if he can keep his shit together, can't argue with that. I guess it's just the face-type and occasional monkey tier behavior which is so annoying. I mean, I get it, you're spirited and put your heart in the game, but why the fuck do you pull such stunts as he has been displaying even in the past two games... he's a liability to the team if he eventually gets a red card, that's irresponsible and really 3rd league tier behavior.

>Swarthy Polish
where did you get that.

We're proto-Indo Europeans.

Depigmented Mongs are literally as white as depigmented Arabs, my friend. If you disagree then better start importing Indians and Arabs to maintain the purity of your white bloodline.

>Slavs
>Proto-Indo-European
lad

Didn't change the shape of your eyes and cheeks.

>linguistic group, especially Polish that has similiarity to tongue of Sri Lanka (which literally means Saint Poland)
>aren't PIE
Stop

I only deal in real science, my friend, not biased views on phenotypes. And the science points to us being whitest.

What does the yellow in the map mean?

But then again...

>Saint Poland
oh boy

Romance countries minus penaltugal.

Sri = Saint
Lanka - Lenkija(still exists in Lithuanian) = Poland

I can give you shitton of word examples.

Some minor Proto-Eurasian admixture doesn't matter, for we are the most WHG of all, and therefore the whitest. The jealousy of Polish niggers won't change that.

>bga101.blogspot.com/2012/04/so-whos-most-european-of-us-all.html

>being proud of having more admixture from savage scum

Neolithic farmers brought civilization to this shithole.

>yellow

enjoy your daltonism, mohhamed

Do you realise that no one outside of this site cares you fucking autist?

When they look at you they still see slanty eyes lol.

>yet another thread turned into haploshit autism
good job my fellow finnposters

Too bad they weren't white.

Autosomal DNA =\= Haplomemes, you dense fuck

So you admit that whites are inferior savages then?

literally nobody outside this site knows the mongol meme, Finns themselves nor foreigners

Median folds are a small price to pay for the purest white genes in Europe.

That's not the only price. Your genes are weak and fragile.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_heritage_disease

This comment is just wrong. If we get refballed it's usually against us, and most penalties are legitimate like the one against Austria.

Stop thinking Ronaldo = Portugal, we play better without him.

Again, why are so proud of this ancestry if they were a bunch of savages who needed people from the Middle East to teach them how to farm?

On the contrary, Grzegorz. We are one of the genetically healthiest populations in Europe.

>we play better without him
I think it's fair to say he also plays better without you.

So you're proud to be very closely related to Iraqis, Syrians, Egyptians, Saudis....? Sure they had their heyday in the distant past millennia ago, but those times are long gone

It obviously is, just like it's also fair to say Real would play better without him as well, not just us.

>Some genetic diseases are disproportionately rare in Finns. These include cystic fibrosis and phenylketonuria. In Finland, about 1 in 80 persons are carriers of a cystic fibrosis mutation, compared with an average of 1 in 25 elsewhere in Europe.

since when PIE had any connection to modern Sandniggers

I'm going to play devil's advocate here and say that it doesn't matter, the Jews have weak genes because just a few relevant genetic diseases are prevalent.

I.e. you can have 1/1000 carriers for every single genetic disease except for one that you have a 1/2 and it's going to suck more than anything else

WE WUZ POOINLOOS AND SHEEEEEEIT

>Saudis

Never had a real civilization. They are the reason the Middle East is a shithole in the first place. And yes, I'm proud to be related to the ANCIENT people that lived in those places. Modern Middle Easterners aren't anything like them. We still cluster a bit closer to them than the rest of Europe, but that doesn't mean we are related to the inbred mixed race trash that lives there now.

balts are the whitest

You are forgetting that northern Europeans also have an average of 40% Neolithic farmer admixture, so you actually descend from them too. There's no pure races anywhere.

This thread is dumb.

Wow this thread has been derailed thoroughly. Good job!

want more?

I'm talking about the ENF compinent, which peaks in modern sandniggers (of course they also have ~10-25% SSA thanks to Mohammedan time racemixing with Horners, which drags them down)
Yeah I know, but we don't have any of that ooga booga SSA, of which you do have 2-3% because you shagged all your colonials

>the Jews have weak genes because just a few relevant genetic diseases are prevalent.
By that logic most Europeans have weaker genes than Finns because they have a higher prevalence of mutations for diseases like cystic fibrosis, my brown friend.

Look at the title, this was always meant to be.

Also modern "POO in the LOO" are not fucking Proto Indo Europeans.

What the fuck do you smoke finnic mongrel.

Why are you proud in being "related" (Y-DNA like R1a means shit) to some Australoid shitskins with an average IQ of 60?

I'm safe from nigger genes.

>Yeah I know, but we don't have any of that ooga booga SSA, of which you do have 2-3% because you shagged all your colonials

I don't give a shit.

They brought advanced farming, culture and tongue to European savages.

Yesyes, and Finns are Sumerians

>users.cwnet.com/millenia/Sumerian-Parpola.htm

Connection of the words from the picture are fucking obvious to a Polish speaker.

>you can have 1/1000 carriers for every single genetic disease except for one that you have a 1/2 and it's going to suck more than anything else
cystic fibrosis probably sucks pretty bad fäm

White skin as well. European hunter gatherers were shitskins who didn't have the genes for white skin. They had the ones for light hair and light eyes though.

0.1 and 0.2 still breaks your "racial purity".

>That Siberia
Da fuck is going on there?
You can maybe say that about ancient Middle-Easterners/ENFs, but not Coastal Route poo-in-loo Abbos, I mean their deswcendants (Papuans) still regularly practise cannibalism today (would post graphic pic but last time I did I got 3 day b&)
But it wasn't ENFs that brought light features, but ANEs. Proofs lie in the fact that Sardinians are 0% ANE and also 0% non-black hair and non-dark-brown eye

>I.e. you can have 1/1000 carriers for every single genetic disease except for one that you have a 1/2 and it's going to suck more than anything else
Name one genetic disease enabling mutation that Finns have at a higher prevalence than Europeans have for shit like cystic fibrosis, I dare you

It's either noise or not much enough to drag down IQ and/or up the ingrained impulsivity/violence

Yes, and the connection of the Finno-Sumerian words are obvious to a Finnish speaker.

Well, I never said we're connected by blood in anyway.

They just speak language similar to ours.
Poor bait, you horse fucker.

Germans are dum

That's a shit map desu
Here's a proper one

>bait
It's not.