Do you feel bad for Africans?

Other urls found in this thread:

you.tube.com/watch?v=t0stJkUWUyM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No they deserve what they get

Small fiddle

Womp womp

Yeah I feel pretty bad

pic related; Africans that lost their homes (and lives)

Used to feel bad when the only negros here were nice Senegalese fathers who used to sell necklaces on the beach at summer and return to their families in winter. Good interesting people to talk with too. Now I smile everytime I hear of them rotting on the bottom of the sea and feel a physical sense of disgust when I see them in my town.

nope, fuck em

That's gay.

i heard gay is the way you ausfags like it

Hey remember when you invaded serbia with an army twice theirs and you got your arses handed to you like 3 times lol

No. Instead of building societies and countries they are raping and killing each other for lols and boredom

>talking about something hundred years ago

Australians are still gay

Is that so?

Idk you tell me

No.

Op, those aren't Africans. Those are trees.

Gay marriage aint legal here

Same in austria, question is for how long, since the eu butt pirates prob will do some fag law.

Remember that time you tried to fight back the Emu's but you got stomped to pieces?

No, not really.

Yeah, Europe ravaged that continent hard, people here are bunch of edgy uneducated white teens and don't realize how badly they got LEOPOL'D

If you mean because of the environment they live in? And how it's difficult for them to develop(which is what the pic implies).. the no I don't.

Pic related, perfect example of how Africa is livable and can prosper when the white man came they made it into one of the most successful place in Africa, the same can be said for south Africa. But when the blacks demanded to run the country they did not build, they brought it crashing down and now it's a shit hole.

They're the dumbest/uncivilised people on the planet, even latin Americans are/were better.

Not really

No I don't. West Africans sold their own citizens into slavery to United States and Brazil.
They don't care about their own people. They set them on fire in Africa.
They also don't care about their land. They cut down trees and ruin vegetation like they don't care.
They have children by the dozens because they care about quantity over quality.
Look at Nigeria. The country is an overpopulated hellhole on the verge to becoming the 3rd most populated country in the world.
They can't even fix their boko haram problem which is basically a bunch of african islamic terrorists rampaging communities and stealing kids (think of the Blood Diamond movie with Leonardo DiCaprio).
I can't wait for China to take over that shithole and make the continent stop suffering.

t. dylann roof

Not really. Whenever I feel like shit I look at some of those wewuz videos on YouTube and I instantly feel better about myself.

>I can't wait for China to take over that shithole and make the continent stop suffering.

they're trying, but they are making little progress.

look up "empire of dust" on youtube. nothing seems more frustrating than trying to work with the natives in Africa.

I've already seen it.
The level of corruption in African countries is just insane.
There will be four people living wealthy lives in the country while the other 20 million are in poverty suffering.
It doesn't make sense!!

Fuck them, we have our problems too.

r-rude

yes it does

niggers

Would you feel bad for these people?

nope. too far away
actually I don't feel bad for anyone ulness it's me

not with their overpopulation

i feel bad for pacific islands that have under 100k population and will be underwater by the end of the century

Only the white ones.

i feel bad for rhodesia

This video is too relevant.

you.tube.com/watch?v=t0stJkUWUyM

clearly we need to send MORE FOOD

t. idi amin

>Do you feel bad for Africans?
why?

why you post that image?
it means something?

I kind of do.They were fucked really hard by the europeans and now edgy shitlords blame it on their IQ.Living in a developing country I have seen a fair share of poor and miserable people, knowing that most africans live even worse than them makes me quite sad.

Nope, because they're developing a lot more.

Massively

Used to get the 'starving children in Africa' speech every time I didn't want to eat something I didn't like. While it did make me learn to appreciate not going hungry, it did make me numb to what happens there after hearing it 10,000 times.