Do people in your country know race is only a social construct

Do people in your country know race is only a social construct

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_dPIT7r-LUw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no, Antwan

Yes

If race is only a social construct, so we're all equal in physical appearance? Totally equal?

Go back to R-e-d-d-i-t

People don't care about race, that's mostly an anglo thing, people care about the country of origin mostly.

why do stormfellows get so triggered by this fact?

Mostly American 2bh. They have a race war going on there.

If race is a social construct why can I easily tell someone's race just by looking at them? Why are there differences in skull shape and muscle distribution? Why are certain races more prone to be affected by certain diseases?

isnt lactose intolerance race related

There are races but since humanity is constantly mixing things become more difficult about this topic

everyone here knows races exist (actually, when they hear about the liberals murricans complain about, they laugh their asses off because it's nonsense)

This

racist

RaCISsss, ya A dARNNN RAciiiSSST n shiiiiett italian boy

WAT R U SAIN? U BASTARD, FUKIN RACISTTTTT!!!!!11111!!!!!!!!!!!! MUST TO DIE IN HELL!!!!

Race is a social construct, not the differences being used to define the races.

shiiiiiettt

Well yeah, it is.

>in recent populations
This map is bullshit.

I'm in the 80-100% zone of South America and I've met only ONE lactose intolerance guy, a Jap descendent.

(And a girl who doesn't drink milk because she claims lactose aggravates her Asperger's, but I think it's BS on her case.)

Generally speaking those with the highest rate of lactose intolerance are Africans and Asians. I imagine a geneticist would know why.

Also Amerindians.
I assume it's due to selective pressure, milk always played a huge role on European nutrition.

Race as a social construct is wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=_dPIT7r-LUw