Why are Americans so much fun to be around?

Why are Americans so much fun to be around?

>wanting to be around people

are they?

they are too autistic 2bh, as soon as you do a joke about someone they get all defensive and awkward. Also they are shitty drinkers

Why are Canadians such great neighbors?

SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGOT IM BETTER THEN U

Not really

Because they tend to not even once doubt themselves, their opinions or their actions, for better or for worse.
Then again, lots of these types in all countries these days. At least those tend to be mostly positive about anything, making them pleasant company overall.

You just went to Murrica for the first time OP?

my gf on the right

Funny, I found them to be the opposite - they joke a bit too much, they talk a bit too much, they're annoying a bit too much.

she is probably morbidly obese by now

Because the ones who are actually educated and informed make for engaging conversation.

It's always interesting to meet someone who is smart enough to see actual flaws in the way their government operates without going full tinfoil or Sup Forums.

Though rational-minded people of any stripe are becoming exceedingly rare.

Because our national attitude is optimism

We're not.

Why tho

why are women so beautiful

because fuck it, that's why

We're loud and impolite. Europeans have too many manners to be interesting

Because we have been batting 1.000 since the founding of our nation. Why wouldn't we be optimistic?

>europeans
>manners

Have you ever been to France? Britain? Belgium? The Netherlands? Italy? Spain? etc

We all like to pretend Americans are rude as fuck, but we are just as rude as you guys

>it's another americans being patriotic post
wew

No idea, but it hurts.

Rape, marry, kill from left to right

fug

Speak for yourself randstad scum

Middle looks like a bitch so I would: Marry, rape, kill.

video games haven't been fun since the end of the ps2/xbox generation except for a few exceptions

You don't get to pick and choose the areas of your country that may or may not be rude, mister 'everyone in my gehucht is nice'.

wrong thread? Fucking Americans..

Ok

>gehucht
what is that

it was meant for the french bf1 thread

a derogatory term for a small village/town

Most of them aren't

thanks

We are?

what a cool language. You have any other oddly specific terms?

because unlike yuro's we dont have a stick up our ass and can actually smile at other human beings

americans are actually pretty sensitive and humorless. being offended is a national pastime here

You take that back, or you're literally Hitler.

if you say so Mahmoud

I don't think I'm fun to be around

let me guess, you're californian.

yes?

Americans aren't fun to be around at all.

They are incredibly superficial, and fucking hypocrites all of them.

;_;

I'll correct myself. You can be fun to be around, if all you want is a huge party full of people who do stupid shit.

But getting to know Americans, on a level other than "Yeah, I've seen that guy around", is impossible.

I want to impregnate the one in the middle. Also left and right as well. But mostly the middle.

>go to europe
>smille and act friendly to natives
>ask them for directions cheerily or just say hello
>they get offended and mutter angrily under their breath