/balt/ and sometimes /ausnz/

edition of the rugby team of the highlanders

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/newzealand/comments/4or2o3/my_garden_was_seized_today_fuck_you_rnz_you/
youtube.com/watch?v=lQ0Tj2NgtaE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tsar.

Hi, how's the weather?

reddit.com/r/newzealand/comments/4or2o3/my_garden_was_seized_today_fuck_you_rnz_you/

haha

Fuck /balt/

which trams are your favourite?

Fuck that /balt/ lithuanian spammer desu

my chest hurts often
i smoke a lot if cigarettes
i'm starting to think it just isn't me being high and paranoid 24/7 but that this is it... isn't it?

Kill yourself, frogposter.

upvoted

dreadful.

I love you too

No. God bless him.

>tfw sneezed and muh weed got spilled all over the desk and more than a half of it is gone
JUST

Cute.

naughty boy dont do drug

fucking hell, hope it didn't fall to the carpet
knocked my speed on the floor last friday, lost like 60mg

what the hell is "dubs"?
like an anime dub?

a lot of went went under the far side of the desk, and I can't really reach there
fug
>knocked my speed on the floor last friday, lost like 60mg
could've been worse but still I feel for your loss senpai

>L*tvians
just

I am Greek.

I heard it's something that people here did before they were assimilated by anime-posters.

>tfw no trams

>L*thuanians

i would clear my whole room of furniture if it meant i could get a smoke out of it to be honest
and well it was shitty speed so 60mg didn't make much of a difference
how much is weed over there? like a regular price

me every day lol

weed buds are really expensive if you consider local salaries, $15-25 per gram, hash is cheaper, $12-15 per gram
That's why I grow my own

I think they were hired models..

goodnight loves

Goodnight, senpai.

Can't wait for next 10 posts from you saying that you can't fall asleep lol..

>balts thinking they're not irrelevant minirussias

Lel

>baltic weeaboos
That's cute :3

What would you do if a really good female friend of yours found out you looked for gay sex online and saw a text message regarding it? And she might know he was like 50, from the contact name...
Just theoretically speaking, of course, haha...
I know I'd really consider fucking killing myself... Heh...

Where does one get the seeds? I'm kinda scared to try and use ramp and then get them via post.

>Italy

nah i spent like triple the calories i usually do so ill be fine

seeds are absolutely legal, you can order Dutch seeds from Russian seed shops, like Ceмяныч, Pakaloco, etc

Why would I even care? Theoretically of course

>Turkey

That's mental, m8.

order them around the time when there are holidays and people are ordering a lot of shit over mail. the people in the processing stations will just throw shit around without much interest in where it's coming from and "what's in the box".

How fucked are you if you get caught? Or do you just give Mr Bolice some crazy roubles?

Goodnight.

And if i were to drop a couple, say, in my garden on the outskirts, among other plants, that would be pretty safe, wouldn't it?

It's my gf :3

Any way to report russian druggies to their goverment? Asking for a friend

Bye user

their government doesn't give a shit imho.

>Russian big city and suburb kids thinking of illegal ways to grow drugs instead of legal ways to grow their country
Your grandparents would be ashamed of you. You're no Russian.

It depends. If you were selling - you're pretty fucked, yeah. Guaranteed to get raped in jail, too. If you just had some on you or at home - still some years in jail, employment problems afterwards, or if ur really lucky or have connections - you can pay, yea. But I wouldn't count on that.

Yeah, sure thing
If this is your first offense and you don't have too many plants and dried plant matter (6 grams is the felony limit), then it's a high chance you get away with a suspended sentence
otherwise you can find yourself spending time in Russian jail
I was in jail for 5 days just for consumption btw

Why can't you just stick to vodka???

I'm not a big fan of government

you don't go to jail for 5 days, the procedure takes too much paperwork for anyone to be arsed to fill it all out. you were probably just incarcerated in a special police place kind of like a drunk-tank where they throw hobos, drunks and people who can't afford to pay their fine so they have to take incarceration for a short period

or maybe... i'm wrong :D

Disgusting, my grandfather died of an extensive liver failure caused by prolonged alcoholism
Alcohol isn't pretty

Anyone feel like a game of handegg

Burgers on me afterwards

Well it was called cпeцпpиёмник and it was pretty much a full blown jail
I was actually at the trial (!!!) and was sentenced (!!!!!!)

It's kinda not cool to consume it alone, it doesn't enhance movie/videogame experience one bit, and it's actually much more hamful. AND IT'S LEGAL, WHILE WEED ISN'T. FUCK THIS GAY WORLD.

lol, that's insane. this kind of nonsense doesn't happen here or really any place other that i know of. sure, you might go to a hearing and sentencing, but not for criminal law and not a full blown jail

soo, in other thoughts: they made you a "pituh" there? :D

Well shit senpai. Been clean for year coz constant paranoia. Guess i'll stay clean.

Yes, and mine hanged himself in the wood due to alcoholism. Still, you can't disregard that weed also has negative effects, also governments have more important things to do than go through the annoying process of legalizing some hippie drug.

Have you tried mixing weed with alc?

nah

I have. Actually enjoyed it way less than pure weed.

the governments didn't seem to be overly distressed about making it illegal in the first place tho

t. drunk and high right now

What about benzos and alc?

that! you just never do! trust me, it's even worse than a bad trip on pcp.

Elaborate please eestibro
I've heard that it induces memory loss and lowers the... moral inhibitions quite a bit, but just sounds like being really drunk to me, 2bh. Have you tried it?

i tried it out when i first went on medication, thinking "what the fuck can go wrong, after all, candyflipping and mixing alco in don't scare me" or some stupid nigger shit like that. so i did, after two beers everything was kind of ok, tho i felt really really drunk (more like 12 beers drunk tbf). everything after that is a blank hole in my memory and was described by my gf at that time. i only remember one brief period of consciousness when it felt like my nervous system was in a deep shock and someone was running high amperage electricity through my body. my head felt like it is going to explode with blood bursting out every possible hole like ears and eyes etc. and the feeling of r.i.p was intense. it took me about two days to really get back in touch with what the fuck is going on irl. so yeah... don't do it.

Good nite.

Farewell

Wow, sounds intense. Thanks for sharing man

Yo /balt/, is wild camping allowed/tolerated in your countries or do people actually give a fuck?

yes, and you can pick berries and mushrooms too without being persecuted

i think it's actually a big part of the "selling point" or "image" of our country that you can get into the wilderness..

what a bitch, can't even handle a grain drunk :DD
i was in a commune, we had many slips of diazepams and 50 liters of kilju, that was the last night of the commune as it was
one of our friends got beat up (girl) by another friend (guy) and almost beat up with a metal pipe, haha
good times, next morning that girl dumped all of the kilju outside and i got a bit pissed off, threw the wine buckets around outside and yelled vittu on the top of my lungs
good times
don't do it if you don't want to possibly embarrass yourself

>You'll never smoke ozs of weed in saint petersburg with russian qts whilst listening to Kizaru
I don't like this feel

Interesting

youtube.com/watch?v=lQ0Tj2NgtaE

russians are literally everywhere, don't need to even go to piter for that
source: went walking around the town I'm staying, saw 3 russians in wifebeaters talking to each other basically yelling and "suka, bljat, nahui"being their every second word

>to possibly embarrass yourself
on that night i took my benin out and pissed in a pool (in which i also dived in with clothes on) in a hotel while flipping everyone off quite victoriously, then i proceeded to steal a spruce tree growing in a pot and dragging that around the town, almost got beat up by security guards... fun? it might have been, but looking back i was just a complete dick :DD

i've had the best week in my life that i don't even remember, or more like 1,5 weeks
fucking pure alprazolam powder

guess I have to give some respect to kiwi redditors, they're going all in with this garden shit

wow, just... wow.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SEED MORE CUNTS

what exactly are you leeching and why are you so angry son? pls don't tell me got is up for grabs..

>public trackers

Fallout 4 embarrassingly enough, I just want to play the new DLC which is apparently better than the base.

Used to have private russian mob but I got banned

>mum takes some of your neetbux

it's time to give her the D

must be on your end tho

there aren't a lot of nz ppl dl-ing that right now

Going faster now

>repack

Why?

Decompression doesn't take long at all on SSDs

You're saving 3GB to trust some rando russian cunt not to add viruses to your install, scene releases never give me any trouble codex even copies cracks for you now

nth for First Lady Bill Clinton

m8 I haven't had to worry about viruses since like 10 years ago.

Avast and malwarebytes do everything.

I use mostly scene releases but I've never had any issues with repacks. 99% of the time they just cut out foreign languages

:DDDDDDDDDDD