I haven't leave my house for 8 months

>I haven't leave my house for 8 months
haha this september my mom wanna pay a psychiatrist for me, i will say' i dont wanna go' then she will kick me out of house and i will live in the street, in barcelona haha, i will kill myself i think

Proud of the Madre Patria.

enjoy wine and sunshine, brother

weren't you going to go and get neetbux? you said that a couple threads ago

>I haven't leave my house for 8 months

Why not? Spain is sunny. And if you haven't left for 8 months, maybe the psychiatrist can help you figure out why, which would make you happier. You don't have to do it for your mother, do it for yourself.

Not sure if I'm being memed

I haven't go outside of my house for more than a year and my parents doesn't say shit

autism

Don't you go to church?

So why would you say no to going to the psych? Just don't wanna get pushed around by your mom?

jorge fix your life m8

@61018185
wena jorge

>THESE ARE THE PEOPLE I DISCUSS INTERNATIONAL CULTURE AND POLITICS WITH

Holy fuck why do I even come to this god damn shithole

Fuck off normie.

I'm not him, I've not been told to go there

go to the psychiatrist. It'll help you out.

Go back to your containment board

why not just go and play along? You seriously want to get kicked out or kill yourself then see a quackdoc for an hour every 1-3 months?

God damn you are ill.

Dude, this is Sup Forums, this is our home.

If you don't like it here, go to Facebook or Reddit.

lel. this is an able bodied and minded world and always has bee. don't like it, maybe off yourself? lol "go to blah blah squeak squak" top fucking lol you retard

>Dude, this is Sup Forums, this is our home.

>Our home

no, your home is /r9k/. Stop infecting every other board with /r9k/ threads and posts

I want /r9k/ to leave.

What is your favourite anime?

Have you ever watched welcome to NHK?

Calm down Finn. That Canadian is the most useless poster in all of Sup Forums, he only wants to talk about sex.

Filthy normie.

What's wrong with being a normie?

Can you define what a normie is? It seems as though if you don't cry on /r9k/ all day and aren't a virgin NEET you are a normie, is that correct?

Its painfully obvious you don't normally frequent this board (and not because you're a "normie")

it's painfully obvious you don't normally frequent this board (and not because you're trying so hard)

Yes I don't spend extensive periods of time on an imageboard, i have other responsibilities.

But I've been seeing a lot of these threads lately and I'm confused. Could anyone explain? They seem to be out of place on a board for international discussion but the mods aren't deleting them for some reason.

How old are you? What's wrong with you mentally?

Maybe you should at least consider going to the psychiatrist? What is the worst that could happen, you do not like it then just not go again? At the same time, this person could potentially make your life so much better.

Its Jorge and Sup Forums has minimal moderation

He is 18 and claims to have HOCD

He won't reply to posts in his threads

>Its Jorge and Sup Forums has minimal moderation

But it's not only, I keep seeing /r9k/-tier posts and when I used to use Sup Forums a lot in the past this never used to occur.

is it due to the change in moderation with Moot handing the site over?

>What is the worst that could happen, you do not like it then just not go again?
Don't fall for it OP, someone told me this once and now I'm happily gay married ;(

It depends on the board.

pay denbts

Sup Forums mods are awful

i top kekked t hikikomori

If you do end up going, research all of the prescriptions he gives you. Most psychiatric medication only makes things worse. if you don't believe me, just google antidepressants

menes töihin poika

You act like nothing but intellectual conversions go on here. Seriously, who did you think was behind the computer?

He won't be of much help if OP comes unwillingly. They can't just wave a magic wand and make you better, you know. Also, most of the medicine out there designed to treat mental illnesses only make the problem worse

just go to the psychiatrist you pansy

>You act like nothing but intellectual conversions go on here

Nah I just meant I've always wondered how retarded some people can be on here when discussing politics or international relations with them.

I've wonder if it was just satire or being ironically stupid, but I'm starting to realize most of you people really are this retarded and losers.

Spain is sunny. All of Spain. All the year. Fuck off.

>Spain is sunny

Galicia and Asturias aren't that sunny.
Specially Galicia

Most of it is just satire.
>losers
Well yeah, that's pretty much everyone on the internet.

I'll trade places with you OP. I've always wanted a new life as an expat in yurop.

This is Spain.

Ever heard of sarcasm?