What's the most dangerous place in your country?

What's the most dangerous place in your country?

we don't have any

I could say any northern city, but most of the violent crime is avoidable and following the basic rule of not messing with narcos is easier than what you think.
In the other hand, indigenous towns in puebla are known for having people torched in the main square for crimes as pity as robbery. Or the simple suspicion of being a commie or and kidnapper.

Rio de Janigger

Bahia, Rio de Janeiro, Maranhão.

Brampton.

São Paulo AKA Cuckland.

El gallito, probably.

It's more easy to say the safe places.

São Paulo is shit, but you're lower than them. Drug dealer killed in Indonesia. Rape vans. Some nigrette gangraped by 30. Tourists being raped. Army intervention.

bumfuck Maine is pretty brutal

Western Sydney

nice TAVOR

kek RIP

>anonymous flag
sometimes I wish I died in 2008 and I didn't have to live in fedoraland

(((TAVOR)))

But seriously its a nice gun and I want it

This

otara or taita

amadora

I think u mean BRAMLADESH

Paris

You really think it's Baltimore? I live there. This is my life. I've never been harassed. The blacks don't bother anyone except themselves and the cops because they are idiots. They are more concerned with destroying their own lives and neighborhoods than any other place in the city.

Source: living in Pigtown

The Detroit suburbs used to be.

Id honestly be more scared living in somewhere in north dakota and having a power outage during the winter. Many people freeze to death when its 60 below fahrenheit

What is he thinking about in this moment, buds?

Any bumfuck part of any state is brutal, but I've been told South Berwick is kinda shitty from my uncle.

Who the fuck said i was from Rio, you cuck?

can everyone agree that something changed after 2008? I always had that feeling.

Wellington

You'll turn into a transsexual activist within hours

"I need luck to take some very impressive snapshit and get the hell out of here before they turn against me!!"

trust me, I'm a photographer and shoot some riots and shit...

Only people from that shithole defend it.

Outside the north/northeast (basically different countries), the west and north of Paraná which make up the drug route Paraguay - São Paulo have VERY violent places. In my city the criminals torched up buses and shit because a kid got shot by a cop while he was ROBBING HIS HOUSE. Fucking monkeys, these are the people we give racial quotas to.

molenbeek or borgerhout are some muslim ghettos, charleroi is another shit city

Warsaw- Praga
Kraków- Nowa Huta
Honorable mention - Legnica City (as a whole, but particulary Zakaczawie)
But judging from personal experience (London) and shitloads of movies (USA), our projects ain;'t nearly as dangerous as 1st world's projects can be

Helsinki

t dot yo t dot

pOW right in the kiser

why