USA appreciation thread

LGTSS

>Bailed us out after WW2 when everyone hated our guts
>US occupied areas after WW2 Ended up being the most developed
>took in millions of German refugees in the 19th century when our cunt was a rural shithole and the 48 Revolution failed
>continue to regale us with great entertainment by way of political habbenings, TV shows and films (not movies)
>GOAT variety in landscape and ethnicity while we can't even handle a handful of dunecoons

When did you realize the US were literally the best country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VEwzfvPrOfQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

YES YESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS THE BEST PLACE ON EARTH I WISH 1964 NEVER ENDED PLS USA SAVE ME FROM THIS HELLLLLLLLL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You can be american too.

All we ask for is a token of earth and water.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

YES YESS SYESSS ME AMERICAN YESSS HAHAHAHAHA I AM NOT BRAZILIAN ANYMORE HAHAHAHAHAHA

No, Brazilians are not worth saving. I HATE Brazil

S-stop being so nice to us!

YES ME TOO BRAZIL IS SHIT SHIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT I WOULD SELL EVERYTHING TO NOT BE BRAZILIAN ANYMORE

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN YOU REALIZED BRAZIL SHOULD BE THE 51ST STATE

NO BRAZIL!

I don't like these threads

How come?

I mistrust these Euros
It feels like they're mocking us

I think germany is pretty cool 2 senpai, would make space program with your scientists again /10

Euros can act all nice they want, but deep down they still hate our guts. Mostly jealousy

They are.

Fuck I forgot one

>tfw that one show on MTV Germany which would play the latest US Hits with German subtitles helped me become fluent more than anything else
>tfw Bills by Destiny's Child has taught me more than Shakespeare

FUCK OFF

I'm literally serious m8

I've lived a year in what many Americans would nominate as the worst region in the Country (deep South, AL to be exact) and I still had a blast

If everything pans out with my employer, I might just leave this sinking ship for the Midwest, preferrably MN, but we have a location in WI and CA too, so I'll have to iron out the Details first

Warum bist du wach?

Well that's the burden for us

When we aren't liberators we're protectors

When we aren't protectors we're helpers

When we aren't helpers we're inspirations

When we aren't inspirations we're advisors

And when we aren't advisors we're a lightning rod for the frustrations of the people.

Just roll with it pal.

But why

why are americans so insecure?

Muss bald zur Arbeit

>mein Gesicht wenn

>enjoying Alabama
would not recommend MN or WI tho, basically Finland tier

YOU'RE JUST MOCKING US I KNOW IT

Because Euros will NEVER love us

Try being the worlds most hated nation and you will understand

Do you have a sister or hot mom?

why when we can be one of the most loved nations worldwide, despite being like the 7th economy of the world

people love u only for your bunda and beaches, don't deny it

Und du gehst schon auf(oder an, ich weiß nicht mit dem Internet) Sup Forums? Es tut mir leid.

>Liberated us
>Saved us from Best Korea
>Funded our industrialization projects

You're loved because you're not #1
There's too much scrutiny at the top

well it's a start, people love america because...

I doubt it 2bh. Most South Americans don't complain about us being the leader in South America

Why the fuck do you think Euros don't love you
It's just banter
Though it might very well turn into hate should Shillary meddle in Yuro affairs as much as she plans to do

There's nothing wrong with the deep South
>well-behaved blacks
>great food
>interesting history as well as plenty of remnants from the antebellum era
>strong Christian Tradition
>people are very nice, southern hospitslity is more than a meme

There's nothing wrong with MN or WI either from what I've heard. CA is out of the question for me because I can't deal with the murderous heat

S-STOP MAKING FUN OF US!

;_;

People love you for the beaches and plastic surgery asses. Otherwise you're a third world nation suffused with poverty and crime

Auf ist richtig

Ja das ist mein Morgenritual, eine Schüssel Müsli und eine Runde Shitposten.

Breakfast of Champions, I only have until 7:20 before I have to hit the Autobahn

guten tag

>It's just banter
It still hurts me...

>well behaved blacks
Nah, they're just lazy and content to live off of welfare without shooting each other

t. Arkansas

>can't deal with cali heat (socal is the only really hot part btw)
>was in alabama

Then why they love us if we are a third world country filled with poverty and crime? And why they hate you guys if you guys are supposedly first world and developed? Wouldn't that be more reasons to hate us?

>There's nothing wrong with the deep South
>>well-behaved blacks
uhh
not really
t. southerner

Success breeds jealousy

yes, people just hate you because you are successful, people cannot like others if they are successful

Ich sehe. Ich hoffe, dass du einen guten Tag hast. Ich würde eine schwere Zeit haben, wenn ich sehr früh aufwecken müsste.

Glad to see you understand. You can be my legal immigrant anytime, huemonkey.

Personally, I think it's a good thing the US keeps doing the dirty work around the world.

It costs a fortune and I don't think any country would want to spend that much on dealing with desert people.

So, I thank America for taking care of nuking the right spots in the world. Thanks, America.

Where do you think I realized heat sucks?

I was in the Montgomery area and felt much safer than in say Chicago or Cleveland

Danke! Bist du einer von den Amis, die ab und an in /deutsch/ anwesend sind?

As well behaved as they can be
>t. Another southerner

Luckily the heat and humidity keeps them lazier than northern blacks

Only reason you should feel unsafe in Chicago is if you are dumb enough to go into black neighborhoods and if you can't tell when you are entering one then you are blind

Ja. Ich frage normalerweise über der Tage der Deutschen. Warum fragst du?

Where should I go to learn moonspeak?

Ok so I've lived in the deep south all my life and I've got very bad news if you think this place is that great

Just go to Washington or something my man, way better

>I was in the Montgomery area and felt much safer than in say Chicago or Cleveland
That's because down here they know if they act up everyone will break out grampa's lynching ropes

Also Tübingen-user?

In welchem Staat bist du momentan?

I live in the lite south (NC) and honestly how can you guys stand it down there? I don't too much like the Northern or Midwest places but I'd much prefer it to say Alabama or most of even South Carolina

I don't know, Duolingo perhaps? I've never learnt a foreign language outside of school so I wouldn't know

Which state? I honestly saw nothing wrong with AL, it was pretty comfy
Of course I was only there on exchange so that may have skewed my view

Haha, das war nur gestern und ich heiße schon das? Ich wohne in NC

>I don't know, Duolingo perhaps?
Alright. How receptive are Germans towards foreigners trying to learn their language?

Also, the South is just really fucking poor. That's why people think it sucks here

Kek, gestern war das erste Mal in ca 1 Monat, dass ich /deutsch/ besucht habe. Da bist du mir halt in Erinnerung geblieben

Anyway, I'm off to work, gotta beat the morning traffic the Autobahn sucks at this time in the AM
Hopefully I'll be able to sway my employer's opinion on where I could work abroad, I'd much rather live in the Twin Cities in MN than Milwaukee to be desu

We love hearing foreigners attempt to converse in German. It's not the easiest language so no hard feelings if you don't master if right off the bat.

Bonus points if you have an accent (American works perfectly), extra bonus points if you're fluent with an accent

Tschüss! I'd try to stay out of the Midwest as much as you can unless you are going to a place with a lot of big cities and some sort of landscape. It is a real snooze-fest otherwise

lol luv dat persecution complex.

North Florida, Alabama border, literally the deepest of the deep south

You do not want to end up here, take my advice, do NOT listen to every fucking retard on Sup Forums who says the south is great because "muh conservatism, muh christianity, muh well behaved niggers"

The south is objectively, measurably the worst place in the country. Go to Utah or Washington if you like nature and want to live in a good state, or to California if you like civilization

Please, please just trust me on this

literally explains SJWs, war on Iraq, Trump and all that other american shit

>The south is objectively, measurably the worst place in the country.
West Virginia is tied

Alright, thanks m8

luv ya all

West Virginia is southern

That's pretty gay

See, this is why we suspect flattery is a ruse.

>r to California if you like civilization
NOONONONONONONONONONONONO

>Murdered millions in Vietnam and lost anyways
>Murdered hundreds of thousands of civilians in Afghanistan in response to the acts of a criminal, non state organization
>Invaded Iraq because....FUCK EM! YEAAAAH! AMERICA!
>Created ISIS and the many other terrorist organizations that now plague the middle east and the world
>Allows its corporations to pillage the world of its resources while destabilizing global food prices causing mass starvation and famine worldwide
>The only major power in the world to not truly recognize the threat of climate change
>The country is run by private interests and the people are little more than consumers that prop up their overlords
Truly the greatest country on Earth.

>and lost anyways
There was peace when we left, we only lost because we refused to go back

Not hearing any kind of counterpoint to what I was saying hue.

Like I said, don't listen to people like this, NorCal is a beautiful place and SoCal is fun as shit, Sup Forums just doesn't like that it's liberal and not 100% white

It's always a fucking canadian

No, I hate the city dwellers because they're cunts

NorCal is pretty based though

You ever even been there? It's mostly just Asians

I guess hollywood has some annoying wannabe actor/actress types? But honestly I thought this too until I went, everybody is pretty normal, just a little more asian

That being said edm culture is huge there which is douchey as fuck

Why are Americans so unoriginal and stupid?

>You ever even been there?
I've been to San Francisco and San Diego and the people were nice, but Californians tend to turn into cunts as soon as they touch a computer

Why are you such a pathetic self hater?

>but Californians tend to turn into cunts as soon as they touch a computer

So does literally everybody

Been to both as well, the people were more "normal" in sd for sure but sf has lots of fun types, also lots of amazing canto food

guess you'd be dealing with the occasional radfem more often but it's not hard to ignore

Fuck USA

Death To USA

Burn You Zionist Slave

Burn

WTF? I LOVE POLAND

>Why are you such a pathetic self hater?
I don't know. Why do you guys do this "take an existing thread showing a country in a positive light and replace cunt with USA"? As if we were actually the fucking best.

Seriously, all this attention whoring is giving everyone a headache.

youtube.com/watch?v=VEwzfvPrOfQ

>Why do you guys do this "take an existing thread showing a country in a positive light and replace cunt with USA"?
This is an American appreciation thread you dingus

>Ivan detected

t Radioactive Takeshi

Dont drink any water bro, it's chernobyl quality

You gave us Kpop. Even trade.

What is the most religious U.S. state?

a state that has many people who believe in god.

where there are very few atheists

bump from work

>tfw will have to stay here until 4 PM

Not that bad, at least I get to fuck around online

Los gringos son cabrones, jajajajaja.

Thank you for the godly combination of beer, brats, and sauerkraut on a Friday night.

I love you.

Most of the south, though probably mississippi

mississippi always takes the cake for shitty qualities

mississippi probably