Can a Brit confirm if the Jo Cox assassination stopped the Brexit surge...

Can a Brit confirm if the Jo Cox assassination stopped the Brexit surge? Looks like this incident made Brexiters think their vote twice as they wouldn't want to associate with a terrorist movement such as Brexit.

No. It hasn't changed opinion but it may improve voter turnout

hmm interesting

zaym she hot ma nigga does she got ig?

what a MILF

Tbh this issue being politicized is pathetic. It's lied about having to do anything with brexit and if it influences anyone's opinion, then they are already lost.

Jo Coxxx amirite?

it was a political assassination, there is no way it would not be politicised
also anyone who thinks an attractive white female MP being shot by a guy shouting anti-EU slogans days before the election is not orchestrated by the EU oligarchy is fucking stupid, the only thing that was missing is her walking an 8 month old puppy that was brutally stomped to death as well

Not sure imo. Seems like people are pissed that Cameron is using her death. Plus with other big events like this Remain only gains for a short while like with the Obama intervention. Likely it wont make much difference once the debate kicks back into full swing

0/10

Try to be more subtle next time.

Please explain you post.

Tbh if it was staged, I support it. Her death is tragic, but the Brexit could put the well-being of millions at risk.

She deserved to get shot for being a muslim loving traitor.

Not that there aren't a lot of retards out there but this one seems real fucking convenient

RARE
A
R
E

She wasn't a traitor by any definition

Isn't it pretty convenient? :D

>rare

You're fucking new, aren't you?

wouldve given it a go if she was still warm lads

>it wus white male terrurism guis
>better let the white male terrurist influence my decision making

Just what in the fuck is this

so Brexit niggers suddenly face the reality - most Brits don't want to leave the EU

what do they do? shoot some Stayist politician because WE WUZ EMPIRE N SHIEET

honestly if I were PM Brexit would be delegalised and all the leaders in a dark fucking dungeon

This

>Poland defending EU again.

How surprising

Wtf you flags are the same except the red and blue are reversed.

>some flags are similar what is this

brexit will fail and hillary will win. can't wait to farm pol's butthurt and tears hehe.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums will have a meltdown

Watching the vote count of the Austrian presidential election here was a nice appetizer

Honestly it's a win win either way.
Trump wins = butt hurt tumblrites getting triggered left and right
Trump loses = Sup Forumstards having autistics fits of rage.

UK leaves = tumblrites rage
UK stays = pol rage

They will both be entertaining days.

Tbh Poland defending the Eu, is has convincing as mamadou and their 12 children defending welfare

Sup Forums-tier memes aside, I think it's probably had a small but significant impact. I won't go so far as to say it was a false flag attack, but it's undeniable that pro-Remain politicians and media have jumped on to the murder very quickly to use it for Remain point-scoring, and it's very hard for Brexiters to do anything about it. If I had to guess, it won't have made much of a difference at all to people whose minds were already made up, but it will have swayed a few of the undecided voters over to Remain, which could prove to be decisive on Thursday.

desu I don't think Sup Forums actually expected Trump to get so far or Farage to even get his referendum vote. With the amount that they're shit on by media and by the younger generation, it must have been a bit of a surprise that they even made it this far. The only logical explanation is meme magic, and maybe (just maybe) we'll get some more meme magic yet.

What's happened is the leave vote has gone down a tiny bit in polls, but the remain hasn't moved. Voters are saying don't know more.
This could easily be voters who do not want to say they're voting leave after this.

>I support false flags for the global elites

>terrorist movement such as Brexit.
Literally what?
The guy was some 1488 gas the kikes tier stormfag. Nothing to do with leaving the EU, which a number of prominent left wingers also support.

You think the average tumblr bitch has a clue what brexit is? I think what you're looking for is the guardian readers