What are latinas like?

What are latinas like?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Lyon_Mackenzie_Collegiate_Institute
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bishop_Carroll_High_School_(Calgary,_Alberta)
maryjoowana.tumblr.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuckin hot as hell?

Once they hit a certain age it's all over. But they get my colonial urges going.

Like americans but less fat

objectively
HOT
O
T
as attested by everyone everywhere

The ones staying in their countries

latinas --> bin

The ones in USA

There's no Americans like this, I can promise.

chingonas

They are super hot and passionate. Here is a Dominican for you.

Indeed, no American would fit in this small of a file.

>tfw no VJ gf

I would fall in love every time if they weren't psycho crazy

If you want the Euro Latin girls only Miami has them, but they seem to have no interest in Anglo men. The other cities tend to have the Native Mexican type.

pic: Miami Colombian

>Loud as fuck
>Always complaining about how "cold" it is, even if it's +20
>A lot of them are really short
>Hot blooded
>Really fucking passive aggressive too

Those are my biggest gripes.

But if you date one you also have to deal with their family. Their families are huge, and they're always fucking inviting you to some family event. Expect to go to at least one every month. And a house with dozens of spics in it is so god damn loud you can't hear yourself think

It's not like we have many here, but I'd never date one. All of the spic girls I've known have been just friends, and that's how I want it to stay.

I prefer the silent germanic types

t. self-loathing Puerto-Mexico mutt

>3KB
WHY

>Euro Latin girls

What did he mean by this?

what is a white hispanic

As a spic, I agree, and I don't usually like meeting their families because they're usually really fucking annoying and ask some of the dumbest shit ever.

They're shit
t.CHI

If you can land one like this Latin men will worship you and the girls will be super jealous of you. You will be treated like a god.

pic: Costa Rican model

Give me on breh

What do they like? How can I attract them as a whiteboy?

She's half white

thats by far the most germanic looking latina i've ever seen

why even go for latina at that point?

If you are on the hunt in NYC, this is another pic of the Dominican girl on the train back to Williamsburg from Brighton Beach. Look at that face.

>American education

That's probably more an immigrant thing since they care more about this "community" thing
Big family part is true but I only see them either on father/mother birthdays, easter or christmas

>How can I attract them as a whiteboy?

Have a middle class job/family if you're an underage fag

Even here most of them grew up with poor immigrant parents and they want a middle class life

Have the right body language. I notice spics are more touchy feely than whites. They're always looking for hugs from their friends. I hated that shit

Doesn't hurt to know a bit of spanish

That's about it. You don't even need to be super in shape to get a qt one. I have a pasty white friend who's a manlet and a bit flabby, and his girlfriend is a qt mexican-canadian girl

Latino isn't a race.

Oh, and one more thing, they're super close to their families, so never say a bad thing about her relatives, even if it's a joke

A pretty Gaucha from Porto Alegre - Danni Raupp.

I'll uh keep those in mind.

Where can I meet them, though? I don't see too many in Ontario

>posting a colombian

Just don't be autistic, they're turbo normies and hate antisocial people

I dunno, I met all of the spic girls I know in school/uni.

Try a Toronto Blue Jays game? All of the spic girls I know are really into baseball and soccer

Because they are the hottest even hotter than white women from the Anglo/Euro world. Something happens to the white Latin girls from South America, they come out prettier and warmer than other types of white girls. Of course they are hard to hook up with.

Miami Venezuelan

I honestly can't say I remember seeing very many of them at all.

At school and work all I've met were qt Persian and black chicks

And she isn't a Latina. I know Latino isn't a race

I don't understand your criteria, OP
When you say latinas I was expecting mestizas but you are mostly posting white girls
Do you like the accent or something? Because that girl looks white american to me.

Here is a white one. You can find girls like her all over Miami, but Bucaramanga had the most white girls.

Ghetto trash

Opposite for me.

I never saw a black person until middle school and until last month I had met 0 Persians

My highschool was probably 96% white, 3% Latin, 1% Asian. It was the comfiest, safest and most boring highschool ever

They are all tanned, fit, has nice curves and so on. White or not they are 'exotic" for whoever lives north anough. Same aplies to Spanish or Italian girls, even for half-baked northerners like us.

>My highschool was probably 96% white, 3% Latin, 1% Asian

What the fuck?

Are you like 35 years old or what highschool did you go to?

>7-0

I almost went here but I got cucked:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Lyon_Mackenzie_Collegiate_Institute

FUCK

MY

LIFE

UP.

Hot, but get fat, loud, lazy as they get older.

That feel when i almost went to best highschool in Toronto but i got cucked out of it

makes me want to cry

Any one like the Miami type Puerto Rican girls? Way different than the ghetto NYC types.

Outside of major cities Canada is still vastly white. My grade 12 class an hour and a half east of Toronto was entirely white.

>getting invited.

I don't see why this is a bad thing.

>mfw my highschool was 60% white, 30% asian, 10% everything else
It was perfect for my yellow fetish when I moved
Then I completly lost it

Oh. I thought you were in Southern Ontario.

Haven't been East but most of North and to the West isn't really white anymore

But she is form Rio Grande do Sul. Not every Brazilian girl is a favelada for Rio de Janegro.

Can vouch. We had 1 black guy and 1 asian in our HS.

Both were adopted by white families.

Shit, deleted my post because I accidentally put the wrong year, but yeah

How are there so many Asians in Brazil?

>tfw you don't dress, appear or act anything like the alpha males they go after

Was your highschool any good?

I ALMOST WENT TO BEST HIGHSCHOOL IN TORONTO BUT INSTEAD I WENT TO A SHITTY ONE!

I pretty much always topped the rankings for my region.

Which is funny cause it was poor as fuck and we often made jokes about disappearing clocks actually being sold to pay the school's expenses.

Pic related

That feel when.

>How are so many Asians in Brazil.

Brazil has one of the most multi-ethnic societies in the world, probably coming second to that of Australia.

Ignore the flag, I'm a Brit

My town is 94% English, 3% Non-English White British, 1.5% European and then the rest is Asians, Africans and Caribbeans. The school was roughly that

When you live outside cities its usually super white

It was fucking amazing. We were copying this bizzare Finnish schooling program where there are no lectures. Just read the textbook, study, and go into this gymnasium to take tests

As long as you were on pace with your tests the teachers didn't give a shit

A lot of times my friends and I would just skip and we'd go to the zoo or west edmonton mall or chinook centre

Holy fuck
My high school was like 40% white 30% brown 20% Asian and 10% black FMFL man

>The school offers a unique program that allows students to work at their own pace in an individual environment. This self-directed learning is part of the constructivist model of student-centred learning advocated by member schools of the (Canadian Coalition of Self-Directed Learning.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bishop_Carroll_High_School_(Calgary,_Alberta)

Nous pourrions échanger notre sœurs si tu veux

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk

i want that so bad dude

J'ai pas de soeur.

mais j'veux bien VJ pêh

Early XXth century Japan had too many poors without lands
Brazil had many lands but not many labors
And then we got the biggest japanese community in the world
But for some reason my school had many koreans and chineses too

I know but what difference it makes where she was born as long as she is white?

You can overcome that by being a creative type. Jeff Magid is 50 banging a 25yo Emily Ratajkowski. Also it helps to live in LA/NYC

pretty sure she isn't Puerto Rican but im sure she hits up Miami

20 year old Guatemalan-American that has lived his whole life west of Los Angeles in a 98% Hispanic neighborhood here. Any questions?

he's a self-hating white person. he has no personality so he assumes people who have a slightly different culture or language are interesting because he has no life experience. notice he's also commenting how impossible it is to score girls in every other post. more proof of low self esteem.

They usually only go for their own kind or Black men. White men are just too tame to handle latinas.

CHI

The bad part is when you're at the house, and their loudness causes you to get a headache

What?

>>Always complaining about how "cold" it is, even if it's +20
And hot
They would scream it like it would do anything

she is a socal jew
i am just trying to make a point about pulling girls out of your league
these are puerto ricans

First off I would like to say that they play loud music if they're living in a Suburban area instead of the city.

Second, I have never seen a hispanic woman in my entire life going out with a black guy.

This is a central american and northern south american thing.

They are pretty nice an-

A VA BAILA LA BAMBA
[La Bamba starts playing]
*throws desk over and salsa dances in my underwear*

upboated;)

Dominican girl with an African American guy. The only thing you do not see is the whiter ones with blacks. But I have seen plenty of native Indian looking Mexicans and Central Americans with US black guys.

t. no fun /r9k/

That's probably the best part of Latinas, if you get along with their families, then you can meld in to a new network of Tia's, uncles and cousins.

Them inviting you is proof of that, they probably like your company and genuinely literally just want to have a barbeque and talk about what they're doing.

Not that I disagree, I like the quiet Germanic types too, but you're hating for the wrong reasons. I think you just had a male member embarrass you or something and you have a chip on your shoulder. It's not like they had a choice in family, for better or for worse.

What? I said I was a spic and I wouldn't date one

pic related, it's the sticker I use to banter my relatives

Exactly. It ain't unheard of in the really ghetto areas.

What are americans like?

Latinas are too diverse to generalize.

I don't like Latina girls to be that European.

I think the ideal is this level.
This is the peak of not too native and not too European.

She's perfect. The most beautiful girl in the world right now.
maryjoowana.tumblr.com

According to this forum they all look like this.

So yeah this level of native /European mix is the ideal to produce the most beautiful Latinas.

If they have too much white in them it is just boring and you might as well just send a Belgian girl to live in a hot country for a couple of months and you'll get the same result as these boring-looking "gauchos" or south Brazilian types.

Florida even has white trash Latinas, here are two Erica Avery (Argie) and Patricia Montes (Cuban). Both are currently locked up in a Florida prison.

Moors
Berbers

A Belgian would have nothing in common with or be anything like a white South American girl. The Germans in the far south of Brazil are warmer and more loving than the German-German girls.