Is there a more ungrateful country on the planet?

Is there a more ungrateful country on the planet?

Other urls found in this thread:

kresy24.pl/72305/ukraincy-najbardziej-lubia-polakow-i-bialorusinow/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is there a more fear/warmongering country on the planet?

WTF i hate america now

JIDF literally believes poland should be grateful for communism

Maybe ungrateful to Germany

Lithuania, case closed.

Can't decide which African recipient of aid fits the bill best.

>more ungrateful
maybe they have a couple of reasons to be ''ungrateful''

No

Africa

You give them food and cure their ill. They insult you for no other reason than because you are white.

No Poles are based. Only good country in Eastern Europe, because it's populated by Germanic Wend stock and not slavs

>Be saved from utter annihilation from the USSR and get wealthy German provinces
>Bitch about Russian oppression 20 years after the Soviet collapse

Seems about right. Polish posters on Sup Forums all tend to be arrogant classcucks, too.

>We completely stripped your continent of resources and made you do all the work, but here's some money, jeez don't be so ungrateful!

Stupid bogan

>completely stripped your continent of resources
false

>Be saved from utter annihilation from the USSR
dafuq are you talking about? the soviets killed tons of poles (if not more than germans), and later they had to tolerate 50 years of filthy communism, gulags and all that shit
Liberation my ass

sec, I'm supposed to rage or blush? Language issuues, sorry

Gulags >>>>>> death camps

Chilel

your stupid is showing, they were basically the same things
read up before you speak up, durny amerykański

Zimbabwe
They kicked all the white farmers out and now they want them back to feed their starving population

>Gulags >>>>>> death camps
are you serious? gulags were literally torture camps,I don't think there were many differences between them

Blush m8

Breslau is the GOAT City, better than meme Prague

t. Ivan Ivanosavich

Cheeres.
Btw guess where I live (no shitting u atm)

>africa wasn't exploited by europeans
>BUT RUSSIA RAPED POLAND NO LUBE, 30 BILLION MURDERED IN KATYN

How many Poles died in the Gulags?

The Germans wanted to reduce the Polish population by 90%.

Lol that's why the Chinese are there now.
>leave modern technology like farms and electricity
>it's neglected to fuck
>they could have made Africa great
See

POLISH

DEATH

CAMPS

>Approximately 300,000 Polish prisoners of war were captured by the USSR during and after the "Polish Defensive War".[50] Almost all of the captured officers and a large number of ordinary soldiers were then murdered (see Katyn massacre) or sent to Gulags.[51] Of the 10,000-12,000 Poles sent to Kolyma in 1940–41, most prisoners of war, only 583 men survived, released in 1942 to join the Polish Armed Forces in the East.[52] Out of General Anders' 80,000 evacuees from Soviet Union gathered in Great Britain only 310 volunteered to return to Soviet-controlled Poland in 1947.[53]

>completely stripped a cotinent our of resources
>africa was exploited by europeans
moving the goalposts much, because FACTS don't fit your narrative, leftistcuck?

no they didn't, they wanted to germanize them

No one likes us, what the fuck.

EU dosn't like us because "muh democracy and facist/racist/xenophobic state".

Russia dosn't like us because "xaxa western gays, degenerate".

USA dosn't like us because "muh-not-doing-everything-the-cuck-way".

W-we still have out V4, right guys? Right?

There was a video made of a Chinese company building a railway or something like that in a French speaking African country

The African guy was complaining about how the Belgians made life shit for the Africans, and the Chinese guy said that they left electricity, railways, plumbing and knowledge, but it's the Africans fault for not maintaining it

Christ of Europe

Not according to Generalplan Ost

This doesn't even account for the 10% of Polish citizens who were Jewish

They don't like us either. They just happen to be in the same boat. I guess we aren't jolly cute fellows easy to like.

There has to be someone...

get real, even we don't really like ourselfs

russia doesn't like us because we desperately try to get away from their influence zone(thus destroying it). They LOVE being imperialistic 'world power' Just watch any documentaries in which older russian people speak up. They loved USSR, and stalin literally didnu nuffin but good according to them

I t-think Ukrainians like us now after all that Crimea and Donbass stuff. I think they like us the most That's one, I guess.

kresy24.pl/72305/ukraincy-najbardziej-lubia-polakow-i-bialorusinow/

It spawned some spicy memes.

I know. Still it's funny to see when Russians yell that we're gay and EU yells we're homophobic.

Makes you think.

You mean that they hate us the least? Might be true, I dunno

You must be bi-sexual then

Yes. Let's try and guess

I'm catgirl sexual.

African countries were not ready for independence because none of them had a middle class or a non-corrupt elite. When the Europeans left the few Africans with educations seized any position of importance and continued the very same oppression of their people, except now without the backing of a european power.

>none of them had a middle class or a non-corrupt elite.
and most of them still don't

Also their brains are inferior

this basically

i like you

yo, we didn't have any middle-class after '89 and we still hardly have any non-corrupted elites, but we, more or less, make things work sometimes here. So don't give Africans too much handicap, you keep them down this way.

Australia

kys :3

yes because they never properly industrialised
yawn
How could you possibly compare the state of poland post soviet union to most african states in the 60s....?

None of those states had a strong national identity formed around religion and language, they were internal divisions due to tribe mentality, and the fact that there were no nation states in africa before the europeans arrived there, they had not organized into countries like the europeans did after westphalia, its just completely different mentality

the oligarchs in russia are just proof that you dont get it. the russians got fucked over the hardest. czech republic and poland got EU monies so now theyre livable

>czech republic and poland got EU monies so now theyre livable
You seem to have no idea what you're talking about. We're in the EU since 2004, we were "livable" before and EU funds are around 2-3% of our GDP.
Why do you shit out opinions if they are bound to be dumb due to your overall lack of knowledge? Really. Why? Are you dumb people bound to making replies to posts/threads you have no fucking idea about? Is it some kind of a internal need? Maybe a biological one? I'm asking because I can't understand it.

I might lost it a little, but it made me feel better about ourselfs for some reason.

This kind if attitudes is why no many countries like you 2bh

nikt nas nie kocha i nie będzie nas kochał nigdy nikty

Everyone needs to be themselfs man. I liek to post catgirls and write "kys" and angry posts.

Well, 100 years of being torn apart between 3 countries, then having independence for like a second before being attacked by Germany and then being Russia's satellite till '89 will do it for ya.

jesus fucking christ I hate how accurate this pic is

>kibicuję z tatą
kek

czy to jest ten obrazek zrobiony na anona-handlarza co chciał rzucić wyzwanie redisbad XD

zawsze bk

wth is szaliki and so-on.

i don't get it.

polacks explain yourselves.

tak

szalki=scarfs
kubki=cups
flagi=flags
gwizdki=whistles
patriotic souvenirs, standard stuff for polish football fans

szalik- scarf
kibicuje z tatą- I'm supporting (together) with my dad
muj kraj taki piekny- my country, so beautyfull (obviously sarcastic as it's horribly spelled)
kubki- cups
flagi - flags

muj kraj taki piękny = my country so beautiful

he's just being cute

>ungrateful

and what are we supposed to be "grateful" to you fuckers for?

selling us out to the ruskis?

NAH GO FUCK YOURSELVES WILL A LEAD POISONED DRAGON DILDO STRAIGHT FROM CHINA.

DEATH TO AMERICANS

DEATH TO ALL ANGLOS

>selling us out to the ruskis?

b-but they're your slavic brothers

protip - slavabooism is a mental disease

it's an ill Eastern wind that blows nobody any good

This.

Fuck the Anglo-Saxon filth. They're our biggest enemies.

This

Yep definitely Poland..

>U.S.A. didn't go in a full blown total war against their ally which was 5 time more powerful in europe to save polish people.
>They didn't nuke the world to protect poznan and poor solidarnosc from oppression.
American are really the worst.

>we will not die for Gdańsk

>we will die for Danzig even though it's not polish
>we will accept UK's bullshit instead of a deal with Germany

I know you're russian, not German.

cope

Israel

>gib land some Arab Jews lived on 2000 years ago even though I'm Ruskie
>pls gib more aid daddy America
>CRITICIZING US IS ANTI-SEMITIC YOU FASCIST GIB MORE AID TO APOLOGIZE

Literally T*rkroach-tier

mad?

t. polish immigrant

MY

BYLIŚMY

It's funny how Russia saved Poland from existence and industrialized the country, but all they care about is having to give back Lvov

what the fuck do you mean ungrateful

their attitude to Russia, and to the West, is shameful

>Russia saved Poland from existence
what the fuck are you talking about
> industrialized the country,
WHAT

Could you link to the video? Thanks

If not for the USSR your county wouldn't fucking exist

It didn't exist because of USSR you absolute retard.

Ribbentrop-Molotov and 1939, learn some history, not american allies propaganda. Soviets did even worse than Germans on Polish civilians. At least Germans weren't like animals.

>le Russians are worse than literal Nazis meme

Fuck off. The Russians did some bad things, but never wanted to actually colonize your country and kill 90% of Poles.

The Nazis, not the Russians, destroyed Warsaw and murdered millions of your countrymen.

>industrialized the country
What? Poland was industrializing rapidly during the interwar period. Poland was on-pace to reach parity with France in regards to population and industrial output by the mid 1960s, before the war occurred, of course. This is an amazing feat; considering what constituted interwar Poland was a collection of agricultural/colonial provinces for the great powers of Central/Eastern for 100+ years.

The USSR "re-industrialized" (created factories that produced products there was no demand for) lands that they had an active hand in destroying.

this is why nobody likes Poles

>saved Poland from existence and industrialized the country
LMAO