Today is the international refugee day !

Today is the international refugee day !

post refugees

What kike came up with this """"holiday""""?

>Készenléti Rendőrség

what is interesting during the potato famine when irishmen moved to the US en masse most of them was young men even from regions untouched by the plague

you can read American newspapers complaining about what those young Irishmen do in New England and what a menace they are and how disgustingly Catholic they are

ORBANNNNN

migrants out

i would welcome these refugees into canada t b h and gladly let them cuck our society.

not invited; ugly ones, inbreds, eritreans, adult men with troglodyte looks, anyone with a unibrow.

pretty much this entire crowd

There is great book in Russian about Russian refugees in 1920s, "Records of naive" (Зaпиcки пpocтoдyшнoгo) by Averchenko. Really great book. We also have good book and movie called "Run" (Бeг) on the same topic by Mikhail Bulgakov.

It's actually the most retarded argument ever. "WHY DO MA LES FLEE AND DON'T FIGHT FOR THEIR COUNTRY?" What is your country in fuckin civil wars? There are ~12 different "Syrian homelands" from ISIS to Syrian Arab Army.

wasn't meant to be an argument you tool

English doesn't seem to be your forte

>FIGHT FOR THEIR COUNTRY
you can fight for many other things, like your family, but let's not go there in this thread.

poland giving a top-tier backhand

Who wants me as refugee?

Are you qt?

Why do refugees exist?
What happened to dying for your own nation?

Kill me now

>What happened to dying for your own nation?

Syria is an artificial nation made up by the Anglos and Frogs.

Гepмaния.

No, but I will immigrate to EU or Australia or Canada soon.

nice place

you stop being a refugee the second you cross multiple safe borders tbqf

Accept already that Germany is dead and with it the German people.

Literally.

There's no comeback from this.

You lost.

Game over.

In 50 years it will not even exist as a country.

You guys whet around screwing up their countries you kind of deserve to be destroyed just saying

You were under occupation for how long?

There is always a way, if the will is there.

>if the will is there.
I think that's the problem, most germans seem to want to breed themselves out of existence

^^^^ and that logic works how exactly

>2 KB, 135x90

They didn't swim so well.

saved the wrong thing you sheep fucker

>occupation: Poland/France

Lol wut

Retarded Aussie man

You can bunk with me of you want.

^^^^^^^^ might finally get some ass

>^^^^^^^^
stop this

Make me kike

Are you female?

Who wants to die for artificial borders and retarded elites?

Why? Germany seems to be extremely successful with growing economy, it's literally the land of opportunities now. They are very stable, they have good economy and educated population, they are the center of Europe today. If you fall for pol memes, I feel sorry for you. There are 1 million of Syrians and 80 millions of others. Even if Syrians could be that bad as pol describes they couldn't wreck anything due to small number and in reality majority of people who has come to Europe are of middle class because they had enough money to pay for travel.

Some european refugees i found after the 4th reich.