Hongcouver

youtu.be/IZs2i3Bpxx4

>leaf government: we are going to sell this city to the highest bidder. this will be great for our economy

>average citizens can't afford housing or support their families. lives financially ruined

what do you leafs, cascadians and west coast people think of this documentary?

Other urls found in this thread:

fecielo.com/this-is-how-the-rich-chinese-kids-flaunt-their-wealth/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3153301/China-cracks-sex-partying-Ferrari-driving-money-burning-fuerdai-generation-super-rich-shallow-spoiled-brats.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I couldn't care less.

I have family friends that own property in Vancouver and over Australia. It's ridiculous listening to the things they say, "oh, I just bought 5 apartments in Melbourne, I like the view"

Canada is big they can fuck off to other city.

nazi germany was the final obstacle stopping globalism

Pretty much this. Plus there are some outer suburbs that decent housing isn't sky high

haven't watched it but it's probably nothing i don't already know. it could be worse, they could be spics or muslims. chinks at least don't cause crime, they just drive the housing prices up, and they stay in their city (never see any where i live). trudeau has said something has to be done about the housing market but didn't say what, at least that's a step up from harper saying nothing.

Yeah, I've noticed a lot of the tourists we get in Hawaii are Chinese. They're pretty harmless. But thankfully it's virtual hell for foreigners to do business here, so I'm shocked at how well they've managed to crawl in here.

chinese migration dropped from the highest at 30-40k per year to 20k though and we scrapped millionaire migration.

we were hit by a fuckton of CCP officials wanted on corruption charges that we can't deport due to them facing execution, so canada is scaling it back. trudeau and the entire province is starting to legislate against this group coming in from china but also UAE and india and so-on. good fucking thing finally.

btw one of the qt girls in that show's dad got jailed for murdering his cousin, so she's apparently broke and willing to dick. they are pretty easy if you are a good-looking asian guy imo, alot of mainland chinese guys are really dorky looking.

yeah we had a stupid policy of giving you guys citizenship because fleeing commie china.

the ones here are alright but worst mistake since you guys are basically here for basically conning our citizenship system, chinese always causes problems for other asians.

vancouver is a good city though, it has quality diversity.

chinks are fucking ruining that by having companies just buy land and build condos to store assets.

>parents bought their place over a decade ago
>it's worth like 5 times as much now
>I stand to inherit it all

It only profits me tbqh

>mfw be having Canadian citizenship desu

Well if the Chinese colonize Canada, Canadians can always go back to UK and France, so there's that.

Are ostentatious displays of wealth considered good in China, or in Confucian influenced countries in general?

fecielo.com/this-is-how-the-rich-chinese-kids-flaunt-their-wealth/

its a fucked up mentality among the mainlanders.

i've seen none of this among japanese for example or most cantonese and so-on here. they are truly the worst. mostly has to do with a country getting rich with a peasant mind-set.

please revoke.

quick question, i don't get why the chinese just basically have a scheming culture of screwing their neighbors over.

never seen it among japanese or koreans for example. its a really undisciplined society.

Actually this link is better

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3153301/China-cracks-sex-partying-Ferrari-driving-money-burning-fuerdai-generation-super-rich-shallow-spoiled-brats.html

>tfw will study there soon

: D

Yellow man come home

Not yellow.

Also, I love Hong Kong, seemed like a great place.

Grew up in Vancouver. It sucks that I won't be able to ever afford a home here, but what can I do? Once I finish school I'll probably just move to some smaller BC city, and hope they have jobs relevant to my education.

>quick question, i don't get why the chinese just basically have a scheming culture of screwing their neighbors over.

You know how people raised in big cities are arrogant, pushy cunts that always put themselves first?

Imagine a country with ~1000 years of selective pressure for those traits

Do gold digging white guys have get any luck?
or do the rich ones stick to them selves?

Wish I could move to Canada.

>You know how people raised in big cities are arrogant, pushy cunts that always put themselves first?
Good thing I grew up here.
Still, as another user said, shame I'll never be able to afford an apartment or unit within an hours drive of my work.

Chinese investors smuggle out millions in embezzled cash, hot money, bypassing the $50,000/year limit in legal capital outflows.
They make "all cash" purchases, usually sight unseen, using third parties intermediaries to preserve their anonymity, or directly in person, in cities like Vancouver, New York, London or San Francisco.
The house becomes a new "Swiss bank account", providing the promise of an anonymous store of value and retaining the cash equivalent value of the original capital outflow.

The Jew gets it.

We should go into business and profit from the white man oy vey.

thank you for your brilliant analysis of not-so secret chink money laundering practices, schlomo

>tfw Asian immigrant in USA
>tfw my family launders money

>reported

:^)

>Implying Im worried

reported as well : V

ChiNADA is No.1

It is ex-gommie mentality.
People who haven't had any luxury for generations and then suddenly get rich don't understand that golden iPhones are a complete waste of money.

>tfw no Chinese millionaire gf

>anecdotes

all I feel when watching this is jealousy
I want to be rich too
;_;
It's easier to be happy when you have the money to do what you want
Consuming makes me happy
I want to travel the world and shop
Then sex a qt here and there, maybe find a loving wife from a poor rural community in China and show her and her family what the good life means when I buy them a nice house and then fuck off with my wife to Hong Kong where we will log in a multi million dollar mansion on the 27th floor
But I'd keep a low profile, I don't like flashy people who flaunt their wealth

Eh thanks for helping me with that my fellow immigrant.

27th floor? m8 in hong kong you can get upwards of 50 floors.

But i guess I can understand the low profile and just live in a pretty dank-comfy-smaller building.

I'm the same as you, but I'd like to do it in germany (cept for all the immigrant related stuff)

Why do we always think the grass is greener on the other side?

Dam be 99% is hard

they wont make a culture except for consumerism and hivemind

assume weeb chinese there are far better than this
i want to believe it

They won't date you but they will fuck you, especially if you are tall and white.

I've been to 2 rich chinese kid parties. It's actually amazing how cucked some of these rich kids are. I saw one crying to his girlfriend and throwing his card at her to get her to stay while she was completely trashed and halfway to sucking some UBC english major's cock.

I'd say they're pretty superficial. How did these dumb bimbos even get rich?

They didn't, their fathers did. It's really easy to make a few million dollars when the government gives you a factory and only makes you pay your employees a dollar a day. There are no "self made" rich people in china. Every one has an uncle or some shit who was in the government.

Sounds like they have some proper western values eh?