What does mean more to you? Nationality, religion, race?

What does mean more to you? Nationality, religion, race?

religion

division in CSGO

diversity))

Nationality (which is kind of based on race in most of Europe)

This silver understands it

ayyy

I didn't mean any positive or negative connotations. Meaning of these things may be intervened in every discourse you like. Just what do you consider to be more important in politics, relationships and so.

Nationality, of course, since it's the category that excludes all foreigners.

Nationality
how is this even a question

Many people here fall for "white people" or even "muh Christianity" meme.

Do you mean race as an ethnicity or race as "whites" "blacks" and "asians"?

Nationality

>race as "whites" "blacks" and "asians"
This of course. Race = ethnicity only in US (and it's stupid).

race

Language

>no class

>amidst the blood and soil of our ancestors
Sure, Mr Sitting Bull.

you realize that Canada was mostly empty when we got here? there were less than 500,000 natives in an area the size of Continental Europe.

This is our land because we were pioneers and the first to bring civilization here. Western Europeans have been here for fucking over 400 years.

Ethnonationality

None of that means anything to me

>white devil making excuses
wew

Money and the future.

Real talk right thar. The future has no room for Racial Purity, Religion and Nations.

Race: In the future we will all be superior through science or if you fags wants to be faggots then definitely genetic superiority by selective breeding.

Religion: meh we'll stick with morality.

Nations: Lmao

Pol can never give me a good argument to dispute this idea that does not resort to the usual racial name calling.

Imagine a future where superior aussies and flips shitposting at the speed of light.

I am talking about cultural relationships. Of course it would be easier for you to have conversation and friendship with a man of other race or religion but of your class than millionaire of your own. What's to be discussed here? I mean only cultural things and interaction of peoples and cultures as whole.

Race.

>Якyбoвич eщe живoй

Canada is an immigrant country as well as USA. Everyone with it's citizenship automatically has a right to consider Canadian soil his.
Pol is trying to defeat inevitable future as conservative people has always tried to do.

Cultural compatibility, which comprises religion, morality, interests and a massive range of things. I can relate more to a black atheist from the UK than a white Evangelical from Brazil,even if we have the same religion.

nationality

>white Evangelical
Btw they are really retarded. I had some American exchange students at uni who were from one church and were laughing stock of the uni: they prayed at lessons in classroom, totally refused to consume weed and alcohol, tried to convert anyone they have talked to into their religion, discussed religion and nationality every free moment so many people had grudges against them.

imagine...... that....... we are just 70 years...... after world war...... 2....... and ..... peace....... wont last forever..... and soon..... the world will have forgotton your piss country.... among.... the fire that...... burns everywhere on the world.....

reeeee

Religion first and foremost. Everything else comes way after.

Fuck off cuck.

Bro, if whites didn't domesticate the native Americans, some other advanced civilisation would have done it eventually.

Your pagan ancestors are rolling in their graves.

>Fuck off cuck
Reee
White race is meme. Why do Italians and Greeks considered white by poltards and Turks are not?
Christianity is way more meme: what does connect catholic from Congo and catholic from Poland? In USA overwhelming majority of population ate Christians but they are full of race hatred between fellow Christian black and white people. Christian conservative in USA would support Israel and hate Palestinians while Christian Palestinians participate in intifada.

Memes

Religion,rest is irrelevant.

Race is only important to white people. All other races arr rook same

>tfw people unironically choose religion in 2016
>tfw Brazilians and Poles, Ethiopians and Russians, Malaysians and Somalians should feel brotherhood
Oh wow.

>he lives in a country with no real nation
Must feel sad.

Relgion.

Never in my life will I date an overly religious person.

Nationality is a second, since I will never date someone from a country in which 1 out of 4 people has aids.

Ethnic nationality