Lead the Jews out of Exile and return to the Promised Land

lead the Jews out of Exile and return to the Promised Land.

no observant Jews should exist outside of Israel.

if you claim to be a Jew and live outside of Israel you are a disgraceful hypocrite and traitor. Any "Jew" living outside of Israel is a goy.

all the diaspora to come home to Eretz Israel and fulfill your duties and obligations as a Jew

if you consider yourself a Jew, then it is your greatest duty to return to Zion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eilDS0IKhLE
youtube.com/watch?v=8eaiNsFhtI8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>wanting to live in a fucking desert

a spiritual utopia, a literal oasis

we have an obligation as Jews to return to Zion

we are literally goys outside of Zion

Zion sounds the the home planet of a super villain.

it's a fucking desert and the place is full of arabs

real estate is too expensive

>no observant Jews should exist outside of Israel
>no Jews should exist

Where in the Torah does it say Jews can't have a state?

Jewish People will be gathered in from exile only when the Messiah comes.

Theodor Herzl is not my Messiah.

Now fuckoff ignorant cunt.

I will make my aliyah in 2 years

Look at DEM LEGS

>Living in a desert where every single neighbour wants to kill me
No thanks
Zion was the last human city in Matrix. Really makes you think huh?

My brother did it, spent a year there then came back hating everything about Israel.

Fuck off lad its too crowded eh

THICC

youtube.com/watch?v=eilDS0IKhLE

Why?

>This thread

TRIGGERED

OP you almost seams to imply the need to concentrate the world jews in one place.

One very tiny place surrounded by huge walls.

Why did you kill Jesus

dude was being a douchebag tbqh

totally deserved it

We made a covenant with G-d to not return to the Holy Land or establish a Jewish nation until the Time of the Messiah.

I thought the promised land was Wall Street

for the lulz

GOD DAMN

HOLY FUCKING SHIT LAD

then why are hasids living in Zion?
to fulfill their duties as Jews...

and then why are hasids living in goyim lands outside of Zion?
because outside of Zion, they are goyim and not Jews

Sauce on that semen demon

Galut is a combination of both a geographic location and a spiritual state. It is possible to be in Eretz Yisrael and still be in Galut, though it is impossible to be outside of Eretz Yisrael and not be in Galut.

I would argue that there are none alive today that are truly not in Galut. Still, I'll be there next year for Yeshiva :DD

>t. orthodox jew

Why are Mizrahi girls so much better than Ashke*azi girls?

Why do Ashke*azi girls crave Mizrahi cock?

come home to Zion Moshe, and bring all of the Chabadniks and Hasidniks along

Zion need Jews now more than ever

its time to return, spread the word in the shuls, in the Chabad houses...

Yeah, Jews go home.

pic unrelated, it's a nerd made mobile phone from Sup Forums

source
youtube.com/watch?v=8eaiNsFhtI8

oy

I agree, all Jews should go back to Israel

I guess you would feel like home in a shithole that's fenced and everyone outside hates you

Why do jews always end up agreeing with Hitler in the end?

because hitler was he was the greatest gift to zionists

I support Op. And i think every sane white nationalist should support it too.

The Jews made the Hitler, the rich ones. The poor ones got fucked, but in the end the Zion was the thing as planed.
The poor Jews in Poland were the cool guys. Great poets and science guys.

-t.TinfoilPole

Anyone who bothered to read more knows about the conflict between (what we call here) rabbinic jews and zionists. Rabbinic jews hate zionists, and accuse them of inflaming the anti-semitism. Zionists on the other hand need a boogeyman for their cause, thus teach their children that everyone wants to kill them and that only their state can give them safety.

In the middle of it, you have opportunists who play for both side, because money.

tl;dr jews jewing jews

Some are like that.
Sadly, this place is not for everyone; many, including goyim, immigrate to Israel and regard it as the best decision in their life, while some just grow hatful of this place.

Michael Laitman warns european and american jews that a Second Holocaust is very possible and they should be thinking about moving to Israel.

Why jews are so scared to say GOD?
It's dumber than a lot of shit that foundamental christians do

It's not fear, it's respect. "You shall not take the name of God in vain" the Torah commands, so the general consensus about this is to use mention him dirrectly only sanctity-related conversation. From this more restrictive consensus, the closer to religous fanatism people just avoid the word wholetogether unless praying.

Fascinating. I guess that's also why Orthodox Jews move back and forth (for lack of better term) while reading the holy books

>current year
>not enriching yourself off the cattles' back

Damn

Zion?

Fuck your god
Go start jewish caliphate somewhere else

No, that's sort of a meditation. It gives a rhythm to the prayer. Over time, this translates to regular speech as well.
Hindus put their legs behind their head to help themselvs to enter a spiritual state, Jews just move back and forth.

What you think the movie was about? It's Jewish philosophy and mythology showed into scifi apocalyptic setting.
The unpluged and prophets ans saints, Neo is the Messiah (7th in number, just like in current day Judaism), programs and thier roles are angeles, relations between our world and the "real" world, red pill is Judaism, etc.

Are you aware that Allah is one and the same?

>datim leumim
Holy shit, you guys disgust me.

Chassids generally don't accept the Jewish state as legitimate or worthy of supporting.

Sorry, kid. Jews have been living outside of Israel some 500BCE.

this guy is true.

But why? It's like orthodoxs, but often not as crazy and they don't forget that Zion is also Olam Haze.

>orthodox

No, you're not Orthodox. You're an autist that decided to become a baal teshuva, your dad ate pork and your mom hasn't done a single Jewish thing in her life.

t. Jew from Orthodox family.

muh dik

Fuck you, jews, my whole life feels like shit due to one of you

They're the ones making all the illegal settlements and pissing even more people off.

Hopefully a Palestinian stabs them so they can go to olam haba and stop with their autism.

That girl just looks middle eastern.why jews in Israel actually look like sand niggers but the ones here look white

>goys

proxyfag detected.

Girl in op is a spic.

not all jews are ashkenazi silly

Sephardim and Mizrahim, that's why.

Also OP, that picture is assur derabanan seeing as she's not dressed tzinua. Don't make me post some shit that's deoreita forbidden.

Allah akbar!

Or was it SHALOM GOYIMM!!!11

> Chassids
> Anything meaningful role in Jewish history
They're just a fast growing cancer. The Baal-Shem-Tov created the Hasidut to save east European Judasim at the expense of the what Judaism was. He did the right thing, and Judaism would been gone there without him, but the Hasidut should've died with him and the danger was long past.

Only real answer.
Get the fuck out of me country, lads.
It's barely the size of a walnut and has hungry Arabs trying to take more of it.
We're full, fuck off.
Isn't it expensive enough to try to get a proper flat around here without more Russians occupying the cities?

Your nusach is guaranteed Ashkenazi out Chassidi. Literally every single relevant posek for the past 400 years was a Chassid.

Oh wise one, tell me about your hashkafa.

Datim leumim can be pretty okay. Some of them can even come out of their delusions.
Hassidim on the other hand are degenerates on the same level as any Arab.

Why let so many clearly non Jewish Russim into Israel? Literally you can just be some random byldo and say:
>I got no Jewish stuff, it got holocaust. ;_; But my grandfather sometimes said something nice about Jews when he was a member of the Eastern Orthodox church his whole life. Pls let me in.

And he gets aliya.

so jews basicly fight against angels ?

no Allah is a desert deamon. propably azazel(cuz muhammad couldnt breathe thats tipical when you summon him)

Hassidim are basically inbred retards. I know a lot in NYC that honestly think they can just walk up to a goy or hiloni and ask for sex because they think all non chassid girls are huge sex fiends that engage in daily orgies.

Sorry, Mendel. No girl wants to touch your unmanaged beard. You're disgusting.

> They're the ones making all the illegal settlements
Perfectly legal for anyone that knows the int law well enough.
> pissing even more people off
Is there anything new under the sun? Our mere existence pisses people off for 3.5 millenia now, and there is always an excuse; it's the banks, it's the settlements, it's the apartheid... there is always something, and soon as we abandon all settlements they'll move to the next excuse. That's why we're still blamed for all the shit going down in Gaza, even though we left them for good over a decade ago.

Dude, they're not legal. Datum leumim move their families into the West Bank and basically force the IDF to protect them. Stop moving into Arab neighborhoods in the West Bank. This helps no one.

>Going to a tiny piece of desert only to be surrounded by arabs.

Hassidim are basically a cult that worships false prophets. Pic related. Your messiah is dead, you stupid fucks.
Fuck bet Habad.

What are all these jew words you are throwing at me?

No he's just hiding dude! He's playing Xbox in a cave somewhere and trying to beat Osama as Hide and Seek Champion!

Uh, you just don't understand. Here, let me pick and choose quotes from the Tanya to prove he's moshiach. It's not like that's the same thing Christians do with Jesus.

>Born in Israel while being a fedora tier atheist
I don't know either, Norway.

Ashkenazi = German/Polish Jews with high IQ
Sephardim and Mizrahim = South Jews

You're not supposed to know. This is a Talmud secret.

>mfw she looks like an older version of a jewish-American friend I never got to bang because I didn't want to spend money on a plane ticket
>has the same face and body, just paler skin than the girl in OP

I completely agree.

> every single relevant posek for the past 400 years was a Chassid
That's the problem: they took over what once was, in the good sense of the word, open and liberal religios, where everyone was free to choose his path and persue his Judaism in the way he saw fit, and turned into sealed cult-like movment where "the correct way to be Jewish" is dictated by periodic leaders that appropriate Judaism to themselvs and exclusively to their ways.
Hasidut was good, this format saved Judaism, but what was good for it's time, stoped being good after 100-200 years or so.

Thats just to check if there is any loose change in their pockets

Just nuke Jerusalem already

soon Christians will quit keeping pagan feasts to false deities such as easter and Jews will realize Yeshua is the prophet of whom Moses spoke from Devarim 18:15, and after IS clears out the trash from the neighborhood a few dozen merkavot will reclaim the land promised to Abraham in about an afternoon and we can all live there

What's your hashkafa then?

Easter?

I don't see Jesus mentioned there, just a prophet. Seems vague as fuck.

No, most programs are nutral- servants of the Matrix (our phisical world) and "The Source" (God), doing their stuff like taking care of the rain and stuff. Some, are take a stance and help this world, but it's against their purpose so they're no longer part of the system (even angles that do good stuff are punished, because they're not allowed to have free will). Agents are the yetzer- the temptations and obsticals trying to block you, and you must battle them.

Angels. It's ANGELS, you retarded fucking asshole.
Angles are זוויות

The Matrix was a god awful movie trilogy.

Mesorati. I interpret the Torah as I see fit, while looking up to other rabbies that I find suitable for my belifess for more in-depth look into things (Even some Hasidic ones. I might not agree with the movment, but they had lots of wise people and poskim among them). I will rest at Shabat, but I don't believe that God meant for me not to use the lamp or drive my car.
Hope that gives you general idea of my beliefes.

yea, fucked it up, but I write in between looks from my boss.
Anyway, the first one was as good as movies go. The 2 others were far worse, though still not stupid.

So Ashkenazi are white?

This, but with the Irish diaspora and Ireland