/Eur/

BREXIT BEST DAY OF MY LIFE EDITION

FINALLY WE GET RID OF THE OVERVALUED CURRENCY TAX HAVEN CANCER HOLDING BACK THE EU

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/business-35656150
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for fuck Switzerland

agreed

and lot of companies will move to EU

Frankfurt will be the new financial centrum of Europe and industry will move to Eastern Europe

Good bye fucking special snowflakes. You will not be missed.

>muh independence
>still slaves to banksters

Please leave so we can dump all shitskins on your island and you won't be able to do shit about it

You really think we'll leave? The result will be 55% in, 45% out

>UK >Tax Haven - pick one

R.O.I are the real tax haven of EU stupidly low corp tax, nothing else to offer.

> Overvalued currency - top kek look at the euro

bbc.co.uk/news/business-35656150

Nah, they would just be deported back to NL.

And you can keep your Moroccans too.

Perhaps if your dumb cunt of a leader didn't INVITE millions of Muslim scum migrants into the continent then insist we all share them there wouldn't be such an anti EU sentiment.

Yeah, because England being against the EU is a really new trend...

We will leave and crush their pathetic union.

There is nothing better than seeing non-Brits die.

Won't happen.

Didn't happen when we refused to adopt the euro. Won't happen when we leave and destroy your shitty benefits claiming organisation.

Fuck filthy germanistan Reich, fuck merkel fuck jews

hello turkey is yurop :DD

Most overvalued currency today is the dollar. CHF and NOK are good contenders as well.
Euro is very much undervalued.

British Overseas Territories and Crown Dependencies make up 25% of the world’s tax havens blacklisted by the European Commission.

I want UK to leave just so we don't have UKIP in the EU parliament anymore

Nigel hopefully commits sudoku after a BRemain.

Surprise surprise, a German is against a bit of fun with political banter.

I hate Germans.

When WWIII inevitably comes, and when we win WWIII, I can't wait to genocide the German people. Once they're gone, we can work on lesser threats like the jews and negroes.

You will be a Russian colony after WWIII

>boohoo we suck
>boohoo its because of EU

Truly the niggerest people in europe

maybe you can build up the commonwealth? maybe invite america in so we can stop selling our souls to chang and co?

Hi Dave

sissy brit bois

Yes, make Britain GREAT again :DDDD

You are already a Russian colony

Surely you won't mind is leaving then, why'd you even bother typing this out?

Opinion polls are showing that you won't be going anywhere.
2017 will see
>business as usual in Europe, but with just under half of Britain looking even more dissatisfied with their lives than usual
>Hillary wins, essentially prolonging Obama's term in spirit for presumably another 8 years
Not that the alternatives would be much better, either: damned if you do, damned if you don't.

I am celebrating it in the spirit of the thread. I don't really think you'll leave tho, you're happier being part of this shit and moaning about germans destroying everything.

I wouldn't count on it. You don't have the dicks to leave. Even if you had, those eurojews would rather get the elections rigged them letting Britain leave. And when it happens I am going to be shitposting BREMAIN all over int, you cucks.

EU ARMY NEXT

FUCK NATO

ANGLOS CAN EAT A DICK

This, I hope the Brexit option wins.

They are literally the only thing holding back the EU, UK is america's european bitch.

Serious question, how does that affect you? How many are in GB atm?

If you can vote to leave the EU its not really a Union. Big step backward imho. Imagine if USA had just let the Southern States go in the Civil War.

EU should be changed to ED. (Europe Divided).

you know who is the biggest supporter of leave campaign?
undereducated people with no perspectives for good job. like jannitors, deliverers or plumbers, which is basicaly a synonymous for fucking idiot that doesn't want to do anything with his life.
literally gibs me dats - god save the queen style

hilarious

just leave faggots

>t. came back from britain couple hours ago

America is on the list of countries allowed to join the commonwealth, your constitution forbids it though.

I hope Britain leaves and others follow. EUSSR has to go or be reformed into a trade union.