SWEDEN

IS BETTER THAN YOUR COUNTRY

Other urls found in this thread:

clutchmagonline.com/2016/03/want-to-be-black-without-the-burden-chocolate-spray-tans-are-now-a-thing/
youtube.com/watch?v=wAeB_yl2E90
google.se/search?q=melanotan 2
youtube.com/watch?v=-_swtbIi2F0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

JUST

Okay, I know Sweden is hugely cucked country, but to the point that they want to be black themselves? That shit is another level.

Oh, common. It's just a tan.

Freedom was a mistake.

This is clearly appropriation

>Oh, common
Seriously?

YES
E
S

sorry for shitty english

Impossible, that would be racist

Is it really the same person? The tattoo seems slightly misplaced and the hands don't look alike (white one is a meatier). Nails are different too.

Now this is what I call cultural appropriation

Okay. Why?

I have never understood the fascination with tanning. It makes your skin look like shit. I like naturally dark skinned girls but white girls making themselves orange/brown is repulsive. I don't care if you're a 10/10, if you have a fake tan I refuse to touch your nasty ass tb h

It's more about showing up "I was on a beach, I'm so cool, etc " before that tan was seeing like some underclass peasant mark.

Looks fake

>implying a 10/10 wants you to touch her ass
>implying a 9/10 wants you to touch her ass
>implying a 8/10 wants you to touch her ass
>implying a 7/10 wants you to touch her ass
>implying a 6/10 wants you to touch her ass
>implying a 5/10 wants you to touch her ass
>implying a 4/10 wants you to touch her ass
>implying a 2/10 wants you to touch her ass
>implying a 1/10 wants you to touch her ass
>implying a living and breathing human being would want to be in your presence or ever be touched by you
Go drink some more mountain dew Goy

w e w

>I don't care if you're a 10/10, if you have a fake tan I refuse to touch your nasty ass tb h
Silly girls, they don't know what they are missing, amirite?

Fake pic

Google "emmataan," fuccboi

Can someone please explain what happened to Sweden to make it like it is today?

>Poland better than Sweden
hah

Asians want to be white
Whites want to be black
Blacks want to be _____

Sweden, för helvete. How far can you go

She look like everyone who exaggerate with self-tan spray. A bit more and she will be orange.

Asian desu

>It's just a tan.
No its not you fucking moronic monkey. It's a spray tan can for people who want to be niggers.

I honest to god have no idea. Maybe something just snapped in their brains after living in a "perfect", quiet society for so long?

>the picture
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Don't know. It's the crazy leftwing cucks that fuck our country up

Most cultures value whiteness, because not having to work outside means you're rich etc., but western culture has so many office jobs that being tanned and muscular has become a sign of wealth.

Tasteless plebs will take anything too far.
wew

And even Blacks themselves are outraged

clutchmagonline.com/2016/03/want-to-be-black-without-the-burden-chocolate-spray-tans-are-now-a-thing/

In fact it's probably a ruse to lure black guys into white women to make mixed race children and said mixed race children will probably mate with other Ethnic Swedes, resulting in a diminution of the black population overtime

>One Tumblr user summed it up like this: “It’s funny that they think it’s ok for them to be Black but not for Black people to be Black.”
How dumb are tumblr users honestly?
Why would someone who doesn't think its ok to be black use this fucking product?

lol

Same thing that is happening in USA

because all white people are racist, obviously. Though like 99% of people who say shit like this are white themselves...

>It’s funny that they think it’s ok for them to be Black but not for Black people to be Black.

wat

Sweden still isn't cucked enough for them?

Wew

No, it's quite different desu. Cuck culture exists in America because of white guilt... slavery, racism etc. But what do Swedish liberals have to feel guilty for?

You'd have to be a special kind of retarded to make such a statement.

wew

Tumblr, much like Sup Forums, view races as a monolithic entities. Since racism against black people still exists, and is mainly perpetrated by whites, then the white women who uses this product want to be Black but still participate in a culture that is racist.

Also, it can be compared to blackface which is definitively racist or has racist undertones - we can imitate the savages because we are culturally superior

Don't try to understand Tumblr, or Sup Forums for that matter.

Lads

or should I say "progressives" rather

YOU DIDN'T (YOU) ME

FUCK YOU CUNT

>It is socially acceptable to walk around in blackface in Sweden

Less cucked than I thought

>still participate in a culture that is racist.
what do these niggers want them to do then? move to africa to give out free rapes?
African americans are the dumbest cancer shit on this planet.

Why do white women want to be black?

>produce something innocuous remotely resembling 'cuckoldry'
>repeat the statement of the problem x 10
>wail at the fall and demise of western civilization while we the 'enlightened' ones, prophesied such
This is getting boring, it's like watching countless episodes of Doctor Phil. Present some real 'awareness' solutions or you're just another tumblr like the Frenchie said

nice pic

You have no idea
youtube.com/watch?v=wAeB_yl2E90

we don't

>thinking this is news

It is like you've never even heard of Melanotan 2
google.se/search?q=melanotan 2

I don't think it is as popular as it is in Sweden anywhere else. You literally inject yourself with pigment stimulants to become brown.

Because BBC

An ex of mine, who is pretty racist btw, turned black after she found out they had big dick (and don't care about fucking a girl while married)

No, being tanned is a relic from a time when the wealthy could travel to the south during the winter.
Don't expose yourselves to radiation on purpose, guys. Not more than necessary.

Wew

You could just apply the tanning spray instead of subjecting yourself to dangerous UV radiation, like the Swede pointed out.

You're not getting (You)'d sweden, but you are getting black'd

You become browner than a Mexican

I'm too old school for that, for me being tanned means your poor as you have to work outside. Pale is for the rich.

STOP DENYING MY PRESENCE

(You)
P.S.- don't give it to Sweden

HOW THE FUCK DO THEY THINK THIS LOOKS GOOD

>ppl ITT think they tan because of racial favoritism/appropriation
They do it to accentuate surface anatomy (tits/abs/etc) like bodybuilders

Isn't this cultural appropriation?

Some people look really good with tan, I was amazed how this girl I know went from a 6/10 to 8/10 with a tan.

>You will never turn your blonde haired,blue eyed gf into a negress

Wouldn't dream of it.

Now the minorities can fit in.

That's why I called it a relic.

Well it's mostly a spillover from western culture in general t b h. We just emulate whatever american sjws are doing, for example some people think that Samiis have been treated literally the same as injuns and now needs all kind of extra free shit.

the Guido population is screaming HALLELUJAH world wide

this
also ugly tans have been common in Sweden for decades

>tan
>attractive
When will this meme stop?

Wew

>some guys consider this attractive

dude... this is what you have to listen to?
I feel sorry for you.

This so much. I can't remember the last time I'd seen someone to who a tan looked better compared to their natural skin tone.

(You)
, don't give it to Sweden

well someone is buttmad

Why don't they make a "vanilla" spray?

Is it permanent?

Sweden's economy is the best in Europe

When plebs stop setting the norm.

Nowadays being tanned with lots of curves it's "attractive", I prefer a pale or lightly tanned girl with a more subtle figure.

Excuse me everyone, I heard there was a (You) dispensary ITT, is that true?

Someone have to nuke Sweden, I mean UK and Germany are very fucked by the muslim cock, but at least they still can go back if they try.
There is no hope for Sweden, nothing can save it, only a nuke can release them from this shame.

the dark tone is better for body builders competition

All (you)s for Sweden

>fake tan

I will never understand this, on any level.

lol what about skin whitening cream?

Looks like trash, before and after the tan

HOMO!

Sweden sucks

It is a big thing in countries like India already, mate.

as said here it's a body builder thing

People still think this shit is done for "marketing purposes only"

youtube.com/watch?v=-_swtbIi2F0
The fuck sweeden.

If it's a body building thing, why is pic related fake-tanned ?

They mostly use way worse shit...