>Idk JUST

>years
anything is better than that m8
just say number 2 short back and sides, little bit longer on top

do whatever you want with the top, go to an Italian barber

Dumb goy you should've gotten pick related, assuming you're not fat as fuck

That's just overdone now, little neo quasi-nazi haircuts are edgy as fuck

This
It's a basic haircut that doesn't need much grooming to look good,i usually go 1 sides and back then top a bit shorter than your pic
Long hair is for fags and hobo's

I already got it cut though. What I'm trying to say is that I didn't even know I had a receding hairline and now I feel like my shit has been fucked up

It's a timeless classic.

Literally still popular almost 80 years later. That's impressive

>assuming you're not fat as fuck
reminds me of that fat dude that had a lizard haircut

That looks like shit, the only reason it looks good in that pic is because he's handsome as fuck, out that haircut on anyone else and JUST see how ugly it is

I'm not fat

Kek that's what I was thinking of too when I wrote "assuming you're not fat as fuck"

That lizard haircut would've been kinda cool and unique on a good looking guy though

Next time just get some scissors and do it yourself.

Yeah well most of us get that m8, embrace it. Now you can see it for what it is and check out some style that work.

It has only become very popular in the last 3 years, otherwise it was not popular due to its required maintenance to maintain the sharpness of the style. This guy didn't cut his hair for years and just got his shit fucked up, he doesn't need a hairstyle that needs a touch up every 6 weeks or less

Is it receding or just eagles peak? Idk what the difference is.

J U S T

hahahahahahahahaha

I heard something snap when I turned my head.
Canadia, pls.

;_;

I only did it because I have a date this weekend but I'm thinking of calling it off

You're cooked m8
Embrace the baldness and get physically fit

Don't call it off dude
Women spoil faster than men, think she doesn't have anxieties too? What if he wants a younger girl?
Just be you're self

I regularly work out already

meh i dunno, she's young so I think I got the mature old guy look to pull off. Socially retarded though

>I regularly work out already

doesn't look like it m8

Post your body

no

cmon skinnyfat we both know what you look like

No i just feel weird having ugly pakis fapping to my pictures

I don't think you need to worry about that based on the previous image you posted

I posted my dick and feet for that reason. It's kinda hot, desu. Might even be a grill masturbating to the thought of me fucking her and I'm not even that good looking.
Feels good, man, try it out.