Could I pass as a local in your country?

Could I pass as a local in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dldnddwerco
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes desu

hello average looking person

can he walk?

Yes

Looks British

would be greek if he had a moustache

hardly,
you couldn't even pass through the wallmart sliding door...

>fatland

As a potato bag

GIMP

>""""""master"""""" race

Hang in there.

OMG i remember this dude:
is revered burn
youtube.com/watch?v=Dldnddwerco

Real American

Is he dead yet?

nope, too white

dad?

No

Are finns and americans kindred souls?

Well, we both consume unhealthy amounts of sugary beverages and spend most of our time on the internet

amen.

r8 dont be rude

Even your economists are meme masters

What is he saying?

fuck that pos

couldn't pass as local on Earth desu

Yes.

not brown and smelly enough

I don't know who he is, I just saw him talking about big benin

Why do you hate that guy though?

Nalle Wahlroos is a based multi-millionaire banker and all around ebin man

Only lefties hate him

He's a rich asshole who moved to Sweden to evade taxes but still continues to spew bullshit and take part in Finnish politics. He was ironically a radical leftist when he was young but he seemed to suddenly forget about all of that when he got rich.

He was right to move to Sweden, Finnish (inheritance) taxation is fucking ridiculous

Ahh yeah we have people like that here too, all liberal and muh proletariat when they're young and then tax evading politician bribing scumbags when they become successful

Just goes to show you most people are not loyal to anything aside from whatever is convenient at the moment

Well it's not right to hate people just for being successful but I definitely lose respect for people who totally change their ideals based on how wealthy they are. We have people like Warren Buffet (rich guy from USA) who still campaign the idea that the rich should pay their fair share in taxes despite being wealthy themselves

Why was he talking about big benin though?

Stay mad faggot, why should he finance your neetlyfe.

Nalle faces Big Ben = Nalle kohtaa Big Benin

Oh nice, inadvertent memery

Inheritance taxation is one of the few legit taxes. The real problem is the massive taxes on wages and capital gains 2bh.

t. different-fag

Not a neet. And I wouldn't care that he moved his bitch ass to Sweden if he also stayed there. He should shut the fuck up and not take part in Finnish affairs if he doesn't want to be here. Dude is a massive cunt.

Jabba?

Yes

Ho hell no

Sure