/brit/

owain glyndwr edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gTN4Gh2Kc5g
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3635882/Hillary-Clinton-called-disabled-children-Easter-egg-hunt-f-ing-ree-tards-referred-Jews-stupid-k-s-Bill-called-Jesse-Jackson-damned-n-r-claims-Bill-s-former-lover.html
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/20/elizabeth-hurley-backs-brexit-slams-cameron-turkey-migration/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wales is nice

where's toot poster?

i read the canterbury tales. it was boring. overrated!

pirata puto

wales are nice

romania

Forgot football matches were 45 minutes. Guess i'll turn it off...

maisie

youtube.com/watch?v=gTN4Gh2Kc5g

are you sure?

meh :-/

>Hillary Clinton once called disabled children at an Easter egg hunt 'fucking retards' and referred to Jews as 'stupid kikes' while Bill called Jesse Jackson a 'damned nigger,'

ahh, yes. very good.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3635882/Hillary-Clinton-called-disabled-children-Easter-egg-hunt-f-ing-ree-tards-referred-Jews-stupid-k-s-Bill-called-Jesse-Jackson-damned-n-r-claims-Bill-s-former-lover.html

/esp/
/ita/
/lat/

Esta llorando de dolor

how the fuck does wales have the best celebrities?

catherine zeta jones, christian bale, gareth bale, anthony hopkins

you'd think they were the master race or something

in yankland lads

thanks senpai

WILL THE RED TEAM BEAT THE WHITE TEAM?
WILL THE SCORE BE 1-0 OR 0-1.
FIND OUT IN THE NEXT 20 MINUTES!

>oh hey there, you need a spotter?

how can british """men""" even compete?

no worries my leaf friend

A brave unknown fighter crosses the land of the gibbering until you reach via a flagpole land of the legendary Forofgold lake which asks him to find a fabulous treasure for all who tried to get dead an, from the top of Mount Wailmer full of bats, Forofgold get there and get pole surprises is not expected ...

why can't the spanish accept that francis drake was a hero who defended his country from their uncalled for invasion?

shaking my head to be rather honest with you all

EspatalatiANO

Che general di froci lol

Brit a merdeeeeeeeee

Hope the northern Irish fuck over the krauts lads

Thank you for sharing your opinion.

go to a range

cornudo

llame a los griegos y a los franchutes por si las moscas

What happens here?

Yes, I like this.

you are welcome. there is more where that came from

This is the page of my comic in which you can see the protagonist on the top of Mount Wailmer next to a chest with a treasure, a skull and several stakes rising from the ground beside him there is a kind of giant lizard wings was already dead when I got there, and in the distance on the mountain peaks seen some bats and a crescent moon in the sky.

Continue.

Es cierto el hombre de la imagen folla moros

>Christian Bale
>Welsh

ww1 german ships graveyard

r8 my eye

Behold the word of our prophet.

doxxed

nuffink

its shit not even trolling sorry

kot

shit

it looks like a paki anus

From this site leaves the star on top of Mount Wailmer next to a chest full of gold coins, leaves the stake he had in the first page on the chest, examines and discovers something odd, he realizes that It has a trap and decides not to touch anything on the ground can see a skull of someone who possibly was eaten by the giant lizard with wings on the first page when he was alive, also you can see the three stakes rising from the ground, all this was seen also in the previous but smaller page, you can also see a piece of the crescent moon in the sky.

a big lad had a feel of my arse in the back of tescos
not a fan

IS A FUKING SEA

NIGGER

we are going to kill you /brit/

A girl asked me to place my hand on her thigh and slowly move it upwards. I ended up just drumming on her thigh with both hands.

This is why I'll die alone.

don't forget sophie dee

EL PERUANO: DURANTE SU
NIÑEZ... ES OBLIGADO A ORDEÑAR
CABRAS..VACAS... LIMPIAR ESTABLOS
``EL PERUANO ``SIEMBRA`` PAPAS. CEBOLLAS`` Y HACE TRABAJOS
AGRARIOS!!..el peruANO NO SE BAÑA , NO ESTUDIA ,
NO VA A LA ESCUELA , AL COLEGIO NO VA A LA UNIVERSIDAD ES UN SER IGNORATE TORPE,
CERRADO , BRUTO , ESTUPIDO , SOEZ , REPUGNANTE

-QUE ES PERUANO EN ``LATÌN ???

*``INDIUS HEDIONDUS MONUS``

¿ COMO RECONOCER A UN PeruANO ES LA COSA MÁS FACIL, AQUI CITAMOS SUS PRINCIPALES CARACTERISTICAS:

0- SON FEOS, HORRIBLES, ABYECTOS, INSIGNIFICANTES...HEDIONDOS
1- SON MARRONES, COLOR CACA, TIRANDO PARA COBRIZOS, PARECEN MOJONES
2- SON ENANOS, 1M50 A 1M60, PARECEN DUENDES ANDINOS
3- SON PATAS CORTAS O PATA CHUECA , VERDADEROS ENGENDROS DE LA NATURALEZA
4- NO TIENEN CULO, NI HOMBRES NI MUJERES
5- NO TIENEN CUELLO, PARECEN GUSANOS CON LODO
6- TIENEN LA TREMENDA NARIZ, DE CONDOR, O TUCAN
7- SON OREJONES, YA LOS ESPAÑOLES LOS LLAMABAN ASI
8- SON ACHINADOS Y NO TIENEN PÁRPADOS
9- TIENEN POMULOS SALIENTES
10- TIENEN LA CARA REDONDA E HINCHADA , ESTOS CARA DE GUANACO

nurture la

imagine having an anus that looked like that tho. the things u would see...

Bueno.

On this page the protagonist is out of Mount Wailmer down the stairs after aver found that the box was a trap, you can see poke the stakes and the skull of the previous page, and a bat observing him from a cliff near a visible piece of the moon.

its like you dont want to have sex with women

was wondering why the thread was a bit shit turns out a combination of the footie and autistic spaniards is an effective mix

guess I'll be back later

THIS IS A SPANISH WOMAN.

You failed the Alpha test, now they know. You should just go gay lad.

Moro bastardo

On this page is the protagonist finished down the mountain Wailmer and in the distance you see a horse that is his and to which is directed, at the top you can see the bat on the previous page and the moon and down stands a lonely blue flower.

rate my other eye

THIS IS A BRITISH WOMAN

gay af

What happens here?

>alpha test
>having to literally ask a man to make a move on you
Not sure you know what you're talking about tbqh.

>people get paid 200k to hit a ball in a net

top kek

On this page we see the hero riding his horse away from the vicinity of Mount Wailmer and into a forest, we can see some mountains in the distance in which stands a sinister castle including also the course that follows a river seen from the top of the mountain lost pole bottom.

What's new lads

get a better camera/10

Creo que allí hablan como en la biblia xD

CAPO, una sola cosa nomas queria decirte, me agrado mucho tu post, en serio, es de lo más sensacional que he visto en el momento, es una obra de arte, sin exagerar, es algo que, a simple vista, podria haber sido hecho por el mismisimo da vinci, la genialidad que tiene se puede notar desde kilómetros de distancia, ni siquiera la peor de las malas lenguas podria decir que no nos encontramos ante una majestuosidad vista una sola vez cada mil años. No he visto en todos mis años de vida algo de esta magnitud, te provoca una sensacion indescriptible, una alegria inmensa a pesar de no haber hecho acciòn alguna, un sentimiento raro de encontrar pero fantastico, algo así como lo que se siente una brisa en un caluroso verano, o ver la alegria de un niño al abrir sus regalos de navidad, o simplemente estar con la persona que mas amamos. No hagas caso a las malas lenguas que critican sin cesar a cualquiera que no cumpla absolutamente todas sus expectativas, solo creeme a mi y a todos aquellos seres que consideran y admiran a tan grandiosa obra de arte. Siempre van a haber personas que te van a decir que lo que hiciste no tiene valor, pero el secreto esta en ignorarlas, esas personas darian lo que fuera por haber creado algo tan magnifico como lo que estamos viendo. Asi como un hombre enamorado crea un poema para expresar sus mas profundos sentimientos, o como un pintor crea una obra de arte de algun tiempo que ni siquiera el conoce, asi es como fue creado este post, de la misma forma. puede parecer que estoy exagerando, repito, pero no es asi, ni de cerca, exageraria si dijiese que no me encuentro ante una creacion admirable, increible, de una belleza casi mayor que la de su creador.

give Nigeria tomatoes

cute smile :-)

a bit better

osea hello?

alri shippy

lotsa spaniards shitting up the thread atm

wbu

Th UK will NEVER leave the EU.

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/20/elizabeth-hurley-backs-brexit-slams-cameron-turkey-migration/

lads

In my defence, we were in the middle of class.

Opinions on mine?

>the Spanish """""""""""""""empire"""""""""""""""

JFs OUT

it's the same as the other eye
how can it be a bit better?

GO ENGLAND

>watching football with mother
>condom advert

All brit scum are watching the match, cucks. They will lose anyway.
Dubs and england is out of euro

Drugs are for mugs.

El gringo de mierda amigos.

THE BREXIT CAMPAING IS RACIST

IT IS RACIST
RACIST
RACIST

JUST SHUT IT DOWN

jajsajsajsa el pirata perdio

omo

did you get it out?

You're in Greggs and this guy vapes at your girl

What do?

Does he cause more harm than goods lads?

He's obviously very eloquent and educated on the European Union but him putting a magnifying glass on the refugees has now led to cunts labelling Brexit as racist which is probably why Farage lost in South Thanet.

That poster only made people who were already going to vote leave, want to leave more - therefore scarcely any extra votes.

However it was much more likely to lead to a fall in votes because everyone is sensitive because of muh dead toddler.

quality/res isn't high enough
cant see shit