Russia is shit

ok Sup Forums story time
as someone who was sick of the lefty sjw cancer/immigrants taking over my country (USA) I decided that I would finally leave this shithole and see what russia was all about. So I came to russia the "le saviour of the white race". Every fifth person is a damn mountain nigger, and beautiful slavic women are seen with these roaches
I asked a slav at a bar what this was all about. turns out your men are literal sjws as well. 1/2

he goes on to tell me "just let people do what they want bro". I would have bothered to redpill him but I was too pissed at this point. Wasted $3000 on this shithole, it's not what people say it is. The slavs have given up and the left is rising. Perhaps I will try for a small village in germany with my fellow countrymen that's been untouched by sandniggers. But for now: russia is shit 2/2

>so in other words russia is like USA....only more dirt poorer and more shittier people

>Sup Forumsish Sup Forumsellectuals

fuck outta my country faggot

CHEEKI BREEKI! BLYAT!

Who would have thought you guys were more cucked than Germany!! HAHAHAH

))) Are you a nazy, who wants to surround himself with cheap blue-eyed beauties for the rest of his life? Black russians don't know russian language well to speak. You think they can/want to serf Internet? There many muslims in Russia now, it's not soviet USSR.

Why would anyone who isn't Russian want to live in Russia?

You fucked up good and brought this on yourself OP. Good luck being a foreigner somewhere else.

I think the biggest cuck is the american who travelled all the way to my country to try and score and got rejected fucking lol

Don't come here bro
If you do, go to Brandenburg or rural Saxony. Those states are the most likely to fulfill your desires.

Did you actually fall for the Sup Forums meme? You moved to a literal shithole. How can you even live with yourself?

He elieved strangers on an anonymous chinese cartoon board
He actually expected obs and women for him in /cunt/

Absolute madman

>russia is a commie shithole
Colour me surprised...

lol we get morons like you all the time.
from china, america, uk. all come here to find "traditional girl". always the same results. you get rejected because you're pathetic and then blame the country. good riddance and please send the next one of you here promptly

I can literally order a russian bride, or just go to a place with prostitute (lots of them are eastern girls). They'd do anything to leave russia, even being whores here or marrying losers like me.

what the hell does that prove? you're just as pathetic then. you're PAYING them to marry you? you think that doesn't say anything about you?

France is too scared about Brexit to think clearly right now.

Well, I can provide for a woman, most women look for a provider. That's just nature. Man go hunt, woman take care of kids.

Scared ? We're next. I hope brexit happens, for brits' own good, and because it will start the collapse of EUSSR.

define traditional girl.

Also, I've never had any problems with women, but I wanted to ask how well received are competent foreigners?
You know how some american grills might enjoy the occasional exotic foreigner? is there something like that in St petesburg or Moscow?

I'm even thinking of going to smaller towns and enjoy the local food and drinking scene.
I would naturally be speaking russian (learning right now)

Im actually planning on going on a trip to sweden for the same purpose as well.

it varies. most people generally like americans.
I don't think average americans are seen as exotic really. mediteranians, the kind of swarthy ones are seen as exotic somewhat.

just like in any country. if you are interesting and share something with girl, you will have good luck. if you're a Sup Forumslack autist you will have no luck here

smaller villages do not like outsiders in general

enjoy your trip

Will do, thanks rusbro.

>I asked a slav at a bar
You do realise that in Russia only hipsters attend bars and "pubs", right?