Why is this country always acting so butt hurt about their western neighbor?

Why is this country always acting so butt hurt about their western neighbor?
No other country seem to be like that, and no other country is using similar arguments such as "Our gdp is bigger, that means our economy is better"
I would have supposed it should have been the reverse due to "muh trianon", but it itsn't.

We're not.

It's exactly the opposite

There are some conflicts between Hungary and us , yes , and also yes , some people really are butthurt. They just can't stand the hungarians , we have alot of jokes with them , and from what i've heard , so do hungarians with us. If u read our history , we have a lot of conflicts since 1200 >1950 kinda . They took Transylvania which was ours , we took it back , then they took it back , then we took it and so on . Then, in the 19th century if i remeber , some guy came with this theory that we didn't actually owned Transylvania since ancient times. They said we came from south over the Danube.
We also did some nasty shit to them too.
Our relationship tho is getting better.

>Their relationship is considered as "cold behind the warm" due to historical issues between two countries.

People just take it to extreme sometimes. They just can't get over certain shit. >muh country
>muh heritage

I'm sorry Sweden-desu for dissapointing you and making you angry. :(

As a
>Roman people
He's right.

Objectively speaking:
PIC is a excellent description of modern Hungarian attitudes, not Romanian ones. We are liberals at core, just look at political statistics.

The butthurt flows the other way around, but I guess its much more easy to look from their perspective huh?

Romanians know they stole rightful Hungarian clay.

PFffff. kek

I could almost put my seal of approval on this post except for the blatant falsification of history.

First of all, Transylvania was never yours. Multiple ancient Hungarian chronicles have it written that you did fucking come from the south. You'll forgive me if I trust ~500 years old legit history books more than your WE WUZ ROMANS N' SHIET theories that were made up sometime during the 1900's to cover up the fact that you had no national identity, but wanted land despite of it.

>Our relationship tho is getting better.
No it's not and never will, as long as you continue to oppress the Hungarian minorities in Romania. They have the right for self determination, and they want absolutely no part in your country.

It wasn't "stolen" but it isn't Romanian land.

>Multiple ancient Hungarian chronicles have it written that you did fucking come from the south
Link One. And bullshit Hungarian ones with no sources.
Even your own chronicles attest us having been there first, from wikipedia:
"During the late ninth century the Hungarians invaded the Pannonian basin, where the province of Pannonia was inhabited—according to the Gesta Hungarorum, written around 1200 by the anonymous chancellor of King Bela III of Hungary—by Slavs, Bulgars, Blacs, and pastores Romanorum, "shepherds of the Romans"

>No it's not and never will, as long as you continue to oppress the Hungarian minorities in Romania.
Hungarians have the following rights:
- Freedom of speech in Hungarian and Romian
- Freedom of owning property and businesses (One of the most richest Romanian entrepreneurs in Hungarian)
- etc..

Name one Hungarian right witch the Hungarian community dose not have.

Also: "ITS DEM ROMANIANS WHO OPPRESS US SHIEEETTT"

Hungarians are like the nationalist version of rabid feminists: All bullshit is valid if it serves my interests

" Gesta Hungarorum " a hungarian source attests the existance of latin speaking duchies like those of Gelu, Glad and Menumorut in Transylvania during the Magyar arrival in Pannonia.

So the whole 'your history is forgery' , "you moved here from the south" etc. Is pretty dumb considering that literally all our pre ~1200 history comes from either Hungary or the Byzantine Empire.

I never liked to discuss these kinda things with nationalistic pieces of shit like you or like any other hungarian/romanian. I tried to be objective as possible. We were not nice to you , you were not nice to us . But there are in other countries
such as Italy , the Traianus Collumn which shows the battle between them and our ancestors . Ples , let''s just fuckin stop.

These stuff are in the past , we need to let it go.

>year 2140
>everyone is economically blooming
>no poverty
>no such thing as ''poor''
>Romania and Hungary still fuckin argue

Honestly now guys , grow the fuck up , stop living in the past. Focus on the future.

We have nothing against each other really, its all fun and games.

>Hungarians are like the nationalist version of rabid feminists: All bullshit is valid if it serves my interests

kek't hard

>Link One. And bullshit Hungarian ones with no sources.
Idk, I'm not a nationalist, nor a historian, but I'm pretty sure I read about this one time.
>"During the late ninth century the Hungarians invaded the Pannonian basin, where the province of Pannonia was inhabited—according to the Gesta Hungarorum, written around 1200 by the anonymous chancellor of King Bela III of Hungary—by Slavs, Bulgars, Blacs, and pastores Romanorum, "shepherds of the Romans"
Even if that is true, where are those Slavs and bulgars? Does that mean they have a claim on Transylvania as well? :^)
>Name one Hungarian right witch the Hungarian community dose not have.
To form their own government
>Hungarians are like the nationalist version of rabid feminists: All bullshit is valid if it serves my interests
That's surprisingly accurate, lol. But I'm not a nationalist.

>These stuff are in the past , we need to let it go.
True, but we can't
>Honestly now guys , grow the fuck up , stop living in the past. Focus on the future.
Impossible. It's part of the Hungarian character to brood about the past. Can you honestly describe a Hungarian without the words depressed and moody? Of course not. It's a vital part of our personality, just like our world leading suicide rates and lowest birth rates.
Come to think of it, you just have to wait a few decades, we'll kill ourselves by then and we won't have to argue anymore.

We don't have many romanian jokes at all.

You realize Gesta Hungarorum is basically fiction right? It's filled with fantastical legends involving magic and objectively wrong stupid shit, like that the name of Hungary comes from Ungvár or talking about Cumans during our conquests, who only appeared in the region centuries later. I imagine you get taught in school about muh gesta but they forget to mention these little details, as long as sounds like it supports your claims.

>Impossible. It's part of the Hungarian character to brood about the past. Can you honestly describe a Hungarian without the words depressed and moody? Of course not. It's a vital part of our personality, just like our world leading suicide rates and lowest birth rates.
Come to think of it, you just have to wait a few decades, we'll kill ourselves by then and we won't have to argue anymore.

What's with the drama jfc. It's like you are still in the 2006 emo/scene period.

>You realize Gesta Hungarorum is basically fiction right? It's filled with fantastical legends involving magic and objectively wrong stupid shit, like that the name of Hungary comes from Ungvár or talking about Cumans during our conquests, who only appeared in the region centuries later. I imagine you get taught in school about muh gesta but they forget to mention these little details, as long as sounds like it supports your claims.

School teaches you lies ,maybe the same happens to us , who knows.

But at the end of the day , does it really matter who owned who ?
Big land doesn't equal good economy i mean look at Russia. And in my opinion if hungary and romania can help each other , we can achive alot of shit.

Alone or together , we need to respect eachother.

>To form their own government
There can only be ONE government in a national state.
Analyze the following statement:
"Pakistanis are oppressed in Britain because they cant form a government there, even tho they have every right as the British do"

>Even if that is true, where are those Slavs and bulgars? Does that mean they have a claim on Transylvania as well? :^)

Indeed it dose. How ever over the years the majority of Slavs and Bulgar's got assimilated in Romanian and Hungarian cultures there. (Like the Bulgars of Schei, Brasov who speak Romanian and the Bulgars of Upper "Sf, Gheorghe" who speak Hungarian now)

> but I'm pretty sure I read about this one time.
I'm sure you did.

>You realize Gesta Hungarorum is basically fiction right?
I sincerely doubt fiction was a major theme in a medieval historical chronicle (exaggeration is plausible however). And I also doubt the Kiev Chronicles, Byzantine records, and even fucking Persian records are all wrong. (Please google)
DONT GET ME WRONG I like you guys, but some times you just get to me....

You guys are a bit like Elves and dwarves, always bitching about things happening a long time ago.

>pic related

Y-you like us? But why? We are among the least attractive nations out there. Generic eastern euro shithole/10. If I was born in the U.S. do you think I'd even acknowledge the existence of this country? hah.

Okey , time out , look at this landscape from your country , take back your words :D

Budapest looks nice

AND YOU GUYS CREATED THIS JFC THEY SO GOOD THANK YOU SO MUCH

Gypsy genocide fucking WHEN

hungary is pretty cool. very friendly people. your wine is top notch too

that's rude :

I'm about 99.999999999% sure that isn't Hungary. This is a giant grassland, we don't even have proper mountains, let alone ones with snowy caps.
From the distance yes, but upon closer inspection...
You should try the Dobos cake too. It's very good, the Austrians went nuts over it in the 1890-1910's. Or the Eszterházy torte. That said, the former is pretty difficult to make so only buy it from a good bakery/pastry place where they know how to actually make it.

>that cake
>pic related

brah, Budapest is a top notch capital, believe me

OKay hungarian faggot its romanian was it always hungarian yes
but its a stupid argument
Transylvania was hungarian now its romanian
sorry
it was always hungarian
but that can be said about of alot of shit
ithey took 90 years ago you got it back for a bit
but they got it back
its theirs deal with it