Brexit: Leave retakes the lead

So after Britain leaves, who's next? France? Greece? Holland?

>who's next? France? Greece? Holland?
[spoiler]Sweden[/spoiler]

no but maybe Poland

Netherlands? I think they were talking about it.

France is making threats against the UK, so I think they will stay and Greece won't leave with their current state unless they stop benefiting from it. They were almost kicked out but wanted to stay in.

getting out would be preferable to getting mohammeded - once they're in they can't be removed
and it's not like you can ship our roads and buildings build with eu monies back to germany :^)

>France

Only if Marine Le Pen is elected next years, but I think she will not

You'll probably get some more terror attacks before a next election. Is that what's driving people towards non-EU parties in France?

>and it's not like you can ship our roads and buildings build with eu monies back to germany :^)
exactly you guy have already profited from the Eu unlike Bulgaria, Romania, Greece and even Hungary which I suspect wants to stay in a while longer to collect their welfare.

Poland should get out though. seriously you have to notice how the EU is focusing on getting Poland to accept migrants and how they condemn you for throwing out the leftists controlled media

I hope i can see great notes like this again

I just hope Brexit is enough to brign the whole rotten thing down.

in a recent poll 70% of Swedes wanted to remain in the EU
>mfw my people are literally to cucked to leave
Brexit is my only hope

It's sad but it's true, if we get another terrorist attack before the end of the year, MLP have great chance to win

No, you stay with us.

America's main bitch can leave, I don't give a shit, but Frogland is EU territory.

Weren't you making some reforms to cut down on asylum seekers? I realize the damage is done either way since Swede lefts are a little more crazy than the ones in my country.

When is the voting takes place?

Poland is the biggest fan of the EU. They're also the biggest beneficiary of Union assistance. I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

>seriously you have to notice how the EU is focusing on getting Poland to accept migrants

I know right?

just imagine EU without that plague. you know - the europe some of you where born in, that no longer exists.

with money we are spending to bring muslims and pay them to create as many muslim babies that will be undeportable since they will have our citizenship and destroy our way of life with their death cult;

we could pay for the European Space Agency to establish an independent EU colony on Mars - but noooooooo.

Hope too
I fucking hate the «FN»
Jean-Marie le pen, the founder of the FN have been sued shot lots of times for

Economically brevity will ruin us for a good while but I'd still rather leave just so something interesting finally happens.

Would love to watch the whole thing crumble around merkels stupid face

...I'm probably a living argument against direct democracy

>Weren't you making some reforms to cut down on asylum seekers?
sure but the migrants are just another nail in the coffin man.
Our streets are full of pic related.

we have easter european gangs robbing houses and literal road pirates that rob you on the highway and then go back to their slavic lands before the police can catch them.

We pay the second highest amount into the EU and we get nothing for it except migrants and eastern european criminals.
no offence to slav bros but that is literally what is happening.ö

Like I said migrants are just another nail in the coffin

>we could pay for the European Space Agency to establish an independent EU colony on Mars - but noooooooo.
but the muslims will save our pension system :^)

>believing the polls
If we vote to leave I will eat my shoes

Yeah, let's see how it all the european project burns just because you hate some german politician!

>XD

In all seriousness, I hope you fucking leave, cause you all are just america's official cucks, so godspeed.

>Economically brevity will ruin us for a good while but I'd still rather leave just so something interesting finally happens.
murica made it. you guys have even better infrastructure and international connections. you'll be fine.

Get free trade through the commonwealth

>but the muslims will save our pension system :^)
blowing up the kafir pensioners is not the solution

what do you like so much about the EU man? Seriously interested. I only see bad things from ti

That argument always makes me envisage the face of an aged leftist watching the news 2 generations from now which reports that the Islam Party elected by the now majority Muslim population has voted to remove all state pensions and social care funds in order to build golden minarets to honour the glory of Allan.

Hopefully you can get out, or the UK does leave the union which sparks massive reforms to prevent other countries from leaving and they stop trying to force migrants on unwilling countries and you all can get some proper border control going on.

I didn't know about that. Canada had some problems with gypsies from the EU claiming refugee status in Canada with loopholes and they came in the 1,000's every month and did similar things until the Conservatives made a "safe country" list where people can't claim refugee status from. It made the EU really butthurt and they want us to get rid of it in a trade deal we're arranging with the EU so I want to see the whole system collapse or we'll be like you.

I don't understand why countries in the EU that don't benefit are so afraid to leave and negotiate deals on their own. It would be hard at first, but you pay politicians to figure that shit out. It's their purpose.

funyn thing is the leftists would still defend it and find a way to blame white people

Who will pay our debts now.

>the European project has been disastrously executed and this wretched abomination of a glorified free trade union just stumbles from crisis to crisis. I'm surprised you don't understand how German financial policy making has properly fucked the Spanish economy. You are int the midst of the lost generation of Spain and still you think the eu is fit for purpose? Do you not see that it will take a major calamitous event like brexit to try and restart the European project with a better footing? Do you really think it's possible to improve the EU through internal reform?

If so I admire your optimism but I don't share it.

>Conservatives made a "safe country" list where people can't claim refugee status from
we need that so bad in the EU. Would literally solve the problem of Afghans and Nort Africans flooding in and claiming refugee status.

Shit we got a guy 2 days ago from Bosnia who is on a terror watch list who claimed asylum in Sweden.
And the fucking migration board wanted to handle his application but fortunately our security police kicked him out

>It made the EU really butthurt and they want us to get rid of it in a trade deal we're arranging with the EU so
WHY? WHY IS THE EU SO DEAD SET ON SENDING FORCING POOR BEGGARS AND CRIMINALS ONTO OTHER COUNTRIES?

I'm literally starting to believe they want the west to collapse

sayonara zeitsobu sensei was a good anime

>but the muslims will save our pension system :^)
The baby boomers claim the same thing here.

>"Young people aren't having enough children to support our mass retirement costs!"
Even though its proven people aren't having many kids because they can't afford it, they instead bring in welfare leeches who increase crime. Some rural politicians want to import brown people and force them to stay and work in rural areas for a few years to get tax monies from them since they all immediately move to cities.

The fact that it tries to fortify the fragile ties between our nations, creating bonds of solidarity and helping the undeveloped nations to grow prosper, like the richer ones, maybe.

Well, at least that's how it is intended to work, but when the first crisis arrives all the fat rats are trying to scape the boat, just because they are scared of a few bumps.

If you don't like how the EU is going right now, fight to change it, but don't try to piss all over the project cause it's fucking worthwhile and the one who thinks the contrary doesn't know shit about the history of the EU and how shitty international relationships were before its existance.

>Who will pay our debts now.
just join the UK again

True
>they need their religious edifices more than I need my cancer medicine.

It was, shame the manga was never fully adapted because the twist at the end was fucked up.
The Anime hinted and foreshadowed it like fuck, especially in the OP.

I think we would sooner set the whole country alight and commit sepuku.

Why dont Greeks love EU? They basicly got free 250 billion euros

BAZINGA

>I'm surprised you don't understand how German financial policy making has properly fucked the Spanish economy.

I'm perfectly aware of it, really.

As I said today there are some crooked retards reigning over the EU, but they are not the heart of the project, just transitory politicians, the central pillar is solidarity and I think we should fight to regain the control over the EU, not to toss the project aside just because we have some bad apples.

>The baby boomers claim the same thing here.
it's scary. Dude seriously Canada can still be saved. don't make the same mistake we did. please!

>hey instead bring in welfare leeches who increase crime
yep. and I don't get it. Like it's literally been proven now in tv debates and stuff over here that it doesn't work. 3rd world immigrants can not get jobs in 1st world nations because of their low education and at least in Sweden 3rd world asylum seekers take 8-15years on average before they get employment.

meaning it's a net loss to bring them in and our media and most politicians still claim this will be beneficial in the future.
It's disgusting how they lie

For fucks sake. Say bye to the British economy and the power of the pound.

and opening was lit as fuck
BURE BURE BURE

Well, under Liberal government we might loose this safe country list if enough lefts cry about it. Mexicans required visas to enter Canada for tourism because they either entered to work illegally, or to sneak into the US. They can't afford to come here for tourism so it wasn't an issue but the Libs immediately removed the law because it was mean. A few weeks before a Mexican lady I know was talking about how she was making paperwork so her mother could come in on a tourist visa but work here illegally, kek.

> WHY IS THE EU SO DEAD SET ON SENDING FORCING POOR BEGGARS AND CRIMINALS ONTO OTHER COUNTRIES?
I don't know. If I remember correctly it was Romania and countries with mass gypsy politicians that were the most pissed about it. Maybe they want to spread their suffering. The loophole was closed quickly here because we went from 0 refugee claims to something like 30k once the scum realized it worked and they immediately started doing criminal things and destroying the apartments they were given. Stealing copper, etc.

My point is liberal governments have no sense of logic when it comes to immigration or border control. It's "mean" to protect your country and its people from illegal things, that seems to be their mentality. You'll have to get a different government in and the people will need to change their attitudes, possibly by being very negatively affected by what's going on.

Don't worry, I'll always have enough power to pound your mom

thanks for your answer. At least I see how you think now.
I do however disagree. The EU isn't working to help poorer nations. and we could do that in other ways. no instead it's forcing us into a poltical union which I am sure will not work. we are different peoples with extremely different cultures.

Spain and Sweden for example should never be in a union because it won't work
We can be friends, we can trade, shit we can even have free movement but what the EU is today is a bastardisation of that.
Bringing in southern europe was a mistake, yes and Eastern Europe is even worse.

I dislike the Euro currency but even I admit it would have worked if it was just Germany and some other northen european countries. However Italy, Spain, Greece and eastern Europe are too different to function in the same monetary union and in a political union.

I want strong Nation states in europe who trade and cooperate and are friends. I don't want a United States of Europe

>don't make the same mistake we did
To be honest, the only thing that will make a difference is if Trump gets elected and bullies Weedman on policies to improve out immigration policies for security reasons. It was Weedmans father who originally opened our flood gate to foreigners so under his party and its current mentality we have no hope and will become like you. It's also quickened by mass temporary foreign worker imports who are destroying all job sectors.

Most of our TFW that are brought in are no education workers with no language skills. Lots of them come here and abuse food banks and homeless shelters for free shit, and some even try to access government resources only available to low income Canadian citizens. They really do cost the country more than they contribute but the government will deny this. I'm sure it's the same in Sweden. Most cost the country, not make it money as you said.

>because it was mean
what is this shit? And peopel cry about Trumps wall being mean.

welcome to earth, it's not a fucking preschool. what happened to facing reality? like you said Mexicans don't go to Canada for tourism. that's not mean, that's reality

RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA!

based Puki

>some bad apples
You really don't understand how embedded the EU political infrastructure is do you? In order to achieve any meaningful reform, it will require the ratification of all 28 member states now. Anything that allows any fiscal loosening will never get past the inflation hating Germans who need a devalued currency to keep their power, anything that jeopardizes the retarded execution of free movement of people will never get past the shitty ex satellites. Anything that would create a consolidation of fiscal power will never get past france.

I'm sorry but the political structure is the eu has been flawed from the beginning and it has taken a series of unresolved crises on order to expose the optimistic to the point of delusional foundations on which even more slipshod and jury rigged execution has taken place.

Like the legal allowance of slavery in the US constitution and a civil war being inevitable from inception, the EU faces a reckoning.

I don't know, man.

People try to explain it this way: things are too good in the western world so we "invent" problems for ourselves. If you've heard people joke about "first world problems" it's that sort of mentality. Don't complain about your broken fridge because starving children in Africa can't afford a fridge, electricity, or food sort of arguments.

I think the internet shout box, and our media acknowledging crazy people shouting stuff on the internet is where things started getting crazy. All opinions are acknowledged if they're loud enough, even the self destructive ones that hurt your future and culture.

And to think, had America not gotten involved in the First World War none of the bullshit (including leftist takeover) would have happened in Europa. Please nuke this shithole.

it's scary. you are literally us a few years ago.
like I'm giving Sweden until 2020 and if we haven't reversed by then it's probably over for us but you guys have a biger chance to stop the destruction of your nation.

>It was Weedmans father who originally opened our flood gate to foreigners
ofcourse it was.
And now weedman is celebrated as some fucking hero in scoial media. seriously I see women all over the west who praise him fo being so progressive and visiting mosques all the time.

He will destroy your country man. I know the type. We have a party here just like him, now that things are beginning to fall apart and people are waking up they've fallen to like 3% of the popular vote in polls but it's too late now, they've already done their damage. they opened our bordes. they made asylum applications super easy to get and now we're economically ruined

elect Trump and you're forgiven

What inspired this massive drive for multiculturalism? Where has it been proven to work?

why is the free movement of people so important to pro EU politicians? Like you said I get why Eastern Euros want it but a lot of western European politicians treat it as something almost religious. Like when Sweden implemented border control last year EU politicans were in an uproar and saying that they would only allow it for a few months etc etc. Why is it so important for them?

I don't see what's so cumbersoem about bringing a passport with you to enter another country

23rd

the left supported it for humanitarian reaons and their globalist dreams, the right supported it to get cheap labor and dump salaries.

these two sides worked together and now they refuse to aknowledge the problems it brought and so they keep telling themselves that diversity is always better

>you guys have a biger chance to stop the destruction of your nation
Only because we sit next to the US and they affect more of our policies. We have some Europe mentality because of our origin, but some American mentality and hostility to the world because we are next to them. After 9/11 for example the US bullied our country into improving our border control so they didn't have to worry about terrorists sneaking into the US from our side as much. We collaborate on criminal records at the border to keep each others criminals out.

>He will destroy your country man. I know the type.
He only got elected because people were tired of a decade of Stephan Harper. I live in western Canada and our media and people are getting irritated by his "selfies". People ask "does he even work?" and get angry over much hypocritical behaviour. I hope we won't go down your road, but it'll depend on the American election turn out and if the Liberal party gets another term.

Things might be bad in Sweden, but if a different party gets in they can at least prevent things from getting worse. Things can always get worse but I understand it's hard to be optimistic when you see everything crash down around you. I've got to go now -- it was a nice chat, thank you.

>'ve got to go now -- it was a nice chat, thank you.
yeah same here. Good luck Canada user

>Holland
I will fuck you up.

And yes there is a discussion going on how we can escape the EU.

If Britain does leave there will be an economic recession. There is no doubt about that.

Britons will want to fix that and jokn the european common market again. just this time they are in a worse position for negotiating. Just like switzerland and norway they will have to join schengen and pay even more money to brussels.

This is exactly what will happen if Britain wants to keave and that is exactly why i want Britain to leave, because it will result in an ecomic and power boost for germany

I live in Northern Ireland. Although we've managed to escape the grip of this mass immigration for now, we're pretty much living proof that you can't let two opposing cultures live in harmony. Even though the violence is mainly gone these days, our political system is polarised to shit and we're getting nowhere.
My fear, although perhaps unfounded, is that with time the EU as a whole will become as polarised as us due to these huge demographic changes.

I don't get it either , I think it comes from some hackneyed version of neoliberal economics whereby wages will equalise where demand meets supply so wages in poorer countries will have to rise to attract labour thus bringing people out of poverty or some other form of disproven Edwardian era pseudo intellectual tripe. I also hear it often conflated with being the necessary twin to free movement of capital which is patently bullshit once you take all of the required 9 seconds to think about it.

It's quite obvious that it's meant to ensure labour is cheap.

>And yes there is a discussion going on how we can escape the EU.
where? amongst the people the media or the politicians?

Dit frau Merkel told you this? Was she on TV again?

We don't need a single note more in this world with a straight white male on it.

t. Merkel

>This is exactly what will happen if Britain wants to keave and that is exactly why i want Britain to leave, because it will result in an ecomic and power boost for germany
yeah you guys need it if you're gonna fford those 1million "refugees".

I hope Brexit brings the entire EU down. seriously a recession will be worth it

Media and the peasants. Politicians don't want to hear any of it. We just had a referendum that they trying to ignore. Wilders is the biggest party in the polls so he will make the Netherlands great again.

Merkel doesnt say shit and nobody knows what she thinks anyway

It is simple economics. There is no way that leaving a trade union of that size could end well

Britain leaving will be an economic hit for the EU too mind. But that will pale in comparison to the political disaster it will create. I hope this is the final crisis that destroys the eu.

>refugees will destroy europe
>lets destroy europe ourselfes then
how fucking dumb do you have to be to see a recession as an option you could accept? greece has 1/6 of britains population and you saw what happened to europes economy when they had a recession and it did not just affect eu countries.

>Media and the peasants. Politicians don't want to hear any of it
ofcurese...

>Wilders is the biggest party in the polls so he will make the Netherlands great again.
We live in a time where nationalist politicians are working hard and gaining support to make their countries great again.
feels good man

>because it will result in an economic and power boost for Germany

Thanks for reminding us of the entire purpose of the EU again.

>being like Switzerland and Norway is bad
Why is comparison to the two most successful European countries a remain policy?

Not sure who will follow but it won't be ze French or ze Germans. They're much too attached to their little failed brainchild known as the "EU." They'll stay in denial until the very end as they go down with the sinking ship. I can't wait as it will be both a hilarious and deserving fate.

>>lets destroy europe ourselfes then
EU=Europe
hahaaa what a story Mark.

Ffs the EU is destroying Europe. We are losing our national identities ffs. We are losing our freedom. yes a recession is worth it for stopping USSR 2.0 from destroying Europe

your country literaly fought a civil war for preventing the confederexit

>states are equivalent to countries
USE confirmed

if the eu as a total or each country individually is in recession is no fucking difference.
ffs take some basic economics class.

Because the longer we put off the final disaster that ends the living abortion that is the eu political entity, the worse that disaster will be. It could have ended with Greece, it could end with Brexit, but if it goes on longer it is just delaying the inevitable. You either have a strong central government of your political territory or a simple free trade zone...or you spend decades even centuries languishing through infighting and internal strife. For historical examples please see the Confederate states of America or closer to home the Holy Roman Empire.

>your country literaly fought a civil war for preventing the confederexit
are you seriously comparing US states to the European nation states which have existed for centuries?

it's about more tahn economics man. I already said that.
I want every EU building in Brussels gone and the politicians there to lose their jobs. I want the EU to end and all of us to go back to running our indipendent nation states

actual issues were very much similar. a union is a union. no matter if you call its members countries, states or whatever. just because the usa is a more integrated union than the eu or the asea or whatever it doesnt change the main issues that occure in all kind of unions: the wish of independence from the power centre but the negative effects of a leaving of the union on the other side

yeah like what happened after the hre collapsed?
it was well established for a 1000 years

>the longer we put off the final disaster that ends the living abortion that is the eu political entity, the worse that disaster will be
ecactly.
I fear this will end with a yugoslavia style war if the European nations and people lose their identity

Yes and the reason they fought this civil war was mostly because they kicked a major can down the road in order to maintain a fragile Union of states. 90 years later, this issue of slavery could no longer be avoided and the result was one of bloodiest wars of its time.

I'm hoping you can see the parallels here.

Stopping EU immigration and ending membership payments are the main argument of brexit.

Joining the EEA completely nullifies that.

it is just ridicolous to accept poverty just so you can be independent. like what are you gonna get from it? so americans dont meme you on the interwebz anymore and you can say SVERIGE STRONK?

I don't see how referencing a Civil War that happened over a hundred years ago helps the situation of your currently crumbling union. That's the same type of retarded thinking that's led to your current path of ruin.

>well established
If it's a political legacy you're happy to emulate then be my guest. For those of us who read more than the dates bracketting historical subjects, I think it's a lesson in how not to create sound political infrastructure.

the thing is they were allready succesful before they joined the european market. they have to pay higher member fees than eu members, have to accept schengen and other eu rules without getting a say in bruxelles. Britain is going for that right now which is just plain stupid

>poverty
come on dude. it won't go that far that we're back to 18th century poverty. at worst it'll be a few hard years. we've gotten through it before.

>so americans dont meme you on the interwebz anymore and you can say SVERIGE STRONK?
it's actually good that they do that. might wake my sleeping people up.
No this is about the future of not just my nation but every european nation state.

I have seen how the politicians in Brussels act and I'll take almost anything over being ruled by them. it's disgusting that this hellproject has been going on for so long without almost any objection. I am so glad for the UK's referendum even happening. it's opened up such a healthy debate in all of Europe. just that for me is a small victory

One was a war fought over the right to slavery, in which ethnically and culturally similar countrymen fought each other over the right to secede from a union that all had been a member of since its inception.

The other is a referendum over a homogenous (not anymore lol :^) ) nation leaving a trading block that has been riddled with bureaucracy and antidemocratic practices, effectively tanking the economies of its members. Also migrants.

Also featured are arguments against the bureaucracy, protectionism, and redistribution of British trade and rights to other members. Lets also not forget that the EU is the definition of a dictatorship. Arguably, a benevolent one. But a dictatorship all the same.

kipu kipu kipu kipu kipu kipu kipu

from a far right/far left wing perspective i can understand that the eu politicans appear like shit. but come on, your swedish politicans? they are the super nightmare for everyone in the middle or right wing political spectrum. from your perspective you should be glad that swedish politicans dont have all the indipendent power

oh you're right, trust me I don't blame the EU for most Swedens troubles. that is our own damn fault.
however imo the EU is just another problem. I want out of that and I want a nationalistpolicy to dominate sweden for a while.
Fortunately that is happening. the Globalist and open borders save the world people have plumeted and parties like SD and those who copy their politics are rising like crazy.

It's probably still over for us but I still have hope, and leaving the Eu is just a part of fixing the problem

>Also featured are arguments against the bureaucracy, protectionism, and redistribution of British trade and rights to other members. Lets also not forget that the EU is the definition of a dictatorship. Arguably, a benevolent one. But a dictatorship all the same.

Being a member of the EEA necessitates the implementation of many laws Brits would have no influence over. They wouldn't have any options either they do what the EU asks or they aren't allowed free access to the market.

If they join the EEA after leaving the EU it'll be the most retarded move they can possibly make.

We outlasted you twice before in wars of attrition, we shall do so again. The EU has almost as much to lose without trade with Britain as Britain does, the difference is we would have the political fortitude while the EU, as always, would have hardly any internal agreement to how to handle the new British crisis and would, as usual, adopt some new, half arsed solution that would look like neither the Norway nor the Swiss model just because at every major obstacle the EU is only capable of some organic and sewn together response to any major issue. Look at the brinkmanship with Greece, a tiny country with a small economy, you think it will be easier to deal with a Britain while the whole world returns to recession? We'll be coming to a mutually economically beneficial solution quicker than you think, our financial markets will see to that.

>We outlasted you twice before in wars of attrition, we shall do so again
based