twitter.com/AnonBabble

korean pop

maisie

Japanese pop

WHY IS THERE NOT AN INTERPALS APP

OR AT LEAST A MOBILE SITE

lads

tfw no gf

let me preface this by saying i have mild autism but i want a gf. lads a lot of things happened today.
1) this morning the chubby (but cute) receptionist i've always liked but never talk to really came up to me and looked on my clipboard for something i was looking up for her and her boobie was pressing into my arm. it was really big and soft and it stayed in contact with my arm for like a minute and then she did it again later

2) a young asian girl who looked really pretty in an unconventional way kept making eye contact with me when she was swimming and getting out of the water. she was wearing braces but she drove herself there so she's at least 16. plus she had tits. we held eye contact a lot longer than normally acceptable and she looked happy but she left without coming up and talking to me. she wasn't "hot" but she looked like she'd be the main love interest in a movie about samurai in feudal japan. she was there with her mom

3) i met our new trainee lifeguard today and i bullied her into rubbing sunscreen on my back and made her laugh. she wasn't really cute but she's hotter than either of the whales i've banged

4) i made a very beautiful girl i've worked with for 2 years who's very quiet laugh some today and she seemed happy talking to me. i think i remember she had a boyfriend at one point in time but i dont know if she still does. she's leaving the country next week and i tried to ask her on a date after work today but everyone was walking out at the same time and i was too embarrassed. plus she could have a boyfriend. but i found her number on our staff list online and i'm tempted to call her but idk if that's a really bad idea or not bc i'm autistic like i said previously

also the mean pregnant highschool girl texted me today about something trivial and replied "ok" within seconds after i told her i put her number in my phone after asking who it was who texted me

please dont just reply "shit post" i need help from normies

noncery

that's way too long to read mate

youtube.com/watch?v=30nfka8J8Y0

meh post
hm, i dunno mate post
meh post
good post

Want to save this Brazilian girl from this hell hole lads

Me on the left

cara 2bh lads

GREAT post

DELETE THIS

Not sure what I could ask her to say

Help me out alri

try again

i put molly in my lean lads

>tfw leg is fucked and cant walk properly

chshsch, this is patrol car 423, when have a potential host- *thhhhhhh* ostile situation here
we're on highway 3, heading south, about a kilometre away from whittlegrove.
there're two suspects, presumably males, driving recklessly *thh* the highway here
in a white volkswagen beetle of all things, scurving state numberplate 16 XG 32
one appears to be wearing some type of large green mask, the other in some pale white, "skin mask"
I dunno how to describe it, ya know, like michael myers or something,
we're right on their tail. the're unresponsive to requests to pull over
ove-*thhh* hold on, shit one of them is trying to hold something up. requesting back up
*thh* th-they're holding some large sheet of something across the back windshield
it seems to say something. lemme try make out what it says.
I-it just says "R" followed by like 10 "E"s. I dunno. Continuing to pursue, over.

Kosovo je Srbija!

you can just pick one of 1 through 4 sections to respond to with any advice on that situation

CASSIDY

you should be aiming to get their skype/whatsapp/line you mong

good lad

Funny how you can tell exactly what that means

no more asians, pls

Why the fuck is this a news worthy story

Already getting Kik usernames, but I have to actually use the fucking site to get that far

or what?

baka

Just worked out googles plan for world domination

"anime was mistake" - Hayao Miyazaki

"The earth is flat" - Tim Peake

When is the voting? And results?

Thursday, right after the polling stations close at 10pm

nowt

Voting is thursday

What's living in London like?

Was pretty shocked when he said that

had a cheeky late night mcdonalds

why so ded?

Both thurs. Will be announced as each section finishes counting.. So tallies as we go along

living in bags of sand

Shit. I got stabbed.

I hate each and every one of you

Progress on my nutella plant lads.

/brit/ meetup on rockall

Thanks lads

Really AWFUL DoF

Your camera should kill itself

doing a shite

DUDE

on a scale from 1 to 10 how bad of an idea would it be to get a coworker's number from the staff list and call her and ask her on a date when i don't know if she's single and don't have any particular reason to think she likes me?

WEED

youtube.com/watch?v=u2pvgos24Qg

The referendum doesn't actually mean anything, right?

Still don't know what a roadman is.

ROFL

nah its all just banter

The BBC is truly shit.

love to slash that sideboob with a scalpel

0 being good and 10 being bad

man is road

>tfw spaz

Yeah. Probably m8

getting into deep house

>russian "democracy"

hello 2014!
are you gonna start shuffling too?

good if you have friends and/or money, otherwise no point.

Its not binding but it'd tear parliament apart if they tried to do anything that was opposite to the final vote.

so that means it's a not a bad idea or does it mean it is

yes

What time do you reckon we will know the results? I'm contemplating staying up with you lot for the inevitable banter.

If we vote to leave you do realise the government will just negotiate a new deal and hold another referendum right?

getting deep into your asshole

ask her to her face
getting her number from the staff list is weird and using it for private reasons is weird

My nan has loads of these hospital blankets and they're cosy as fuck

she's so pretty and happy though. i want to be happy too

does lack of sunlight induce autism?

going to autism doctor in a week

think it's more of something that happens when you have autism really

Yes, the EU has done it before because they are anti-democratic.

hmm

That's rickets you retard

what for?

i've been trying the past couple days but i can't. there's always people around. i tried to ask her after work today but she got into her car while everyone was right beside her in the parking lot and left. this happens every time. and she's leaving the country next monday

Will there be public outrage if the parliament acts contrary to the results?

vaccines

cure my autism

If Parliament disregards the will of the people then they would have handed us a UKIP government in 2020.

Most likely yes

calming myself to sleepy mode with some classical music

go up to her and say hey qt (yeah!) i've got something i want to say

then beckon her away and ask her

every single person is an insecure mess